Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 9th Anniversary - Lair Location Glow-Up
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 80 81
Happy Anniversary FR! I love the new artwork and the bookworm companion, apparel, and scene! And the Nature update is absolutely gorgeous!! I'll have to check out the others but WOW!! Thanks for all the hard work!
Happy Anniversary FR! I love the new artwork and the bookworm companion, apparel, and scene! And the Nature update is absolutely gorgeous!! I'll have to check out the others but WOW!! Thanks for all the hard work!
southfarthing_animated_banner_by_lightdragon777-dalnd0o.gif
aw dang i was just saying how i'd love a lair art update. nice.
aw dang i was just saying how i'd love a lair art update. nice.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
This is awesome!
This is awesome!
OMG

First, I love the new banner art. Second, this is so perfect for my clan!!!! From my progen's bio: "She draws on the experience of her Search and her conversations with other travelers and familiars to make beautiful and precise maps of the world and of each of the 11 realms. The clan is often frequented by visitors who come to consult, admire, and purchase these maps. In particular, Borealis often gives away copies to young Guardians who pass through, to assist them in their search."

I'm so happy I can add art details to this now!!!

EDIT: Also happy anniversary, everyone!
OMG

First, I love the new banner art. Second, this is so perfect for my clan!!!! From my progen's bio: "She draws on the experience of her Search and her conversations with other travelers and familiars to make beautiful and precise maps of the world and of each of the 11 realms. The clan is often frequented by visitors who come to consult, admire, and purchase these maps. In particular, Borealis often gives away copies to young Guardians who pass through, to assist them in their search."

I'm so happy I can add art details to this now!!!

EDIT: Also happy anniversary, everyone!
igmcfSH.pngPXjp8QF.pngOn4IJIp.pngxcRmvRB.pngprsdX1I.png
Happy Anniversary! :)
Happy Anniversary! :)
These are SO PRETTY! I can't wait to see the new settings, especially since my lair is in the Starwood Strands. Happy 9th anniversary FR!
These are SO PRETTY! I can't wait to see the new settings, especially since my lair is in the Starwood Strands. Happy 9th anniversary FR!
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
Happy anniversary!!! Here's to another amazing year! [emoji=banescale laughing size=2]
Happy anniversary!!!

Here's to another amazing year!
Yo, I love that the cartographer map has a couple different forms for how a dragon holds it :D
Also the worm is adorable
Yo, I love that the cartographer map has a couple different forms for how a dragon holds it :D
Also the worm is adorable
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
cool!!!!
cool!!!!
bTjX2w6.png
This is the update I’ve been waiting for!! TvT

Thanks so much staff for all of the hard work on these beautiful backgrounds and new goodies. I’m so excited to see the new locations in the future! I’m sure they’ll be gorgeous!

This is only my second FR anniversary but I can see all of the thought and care that goes into improving this site and I can’t wait to see what FR has in store down the road. Congratulations on 9 years—what an achievement!
This is the update I’ve been waiting for!! TvT

Thanks so much staff for all of the hard work on these beautiful backgrounds and new goodies. I’m so excited to see the new locations in the future! I’m sure they’ll be gorgeous!

This is only my second FR anniversary but I can see all of the thought and care that goes into improving this site and I can’t wait to see what FR has in store down the road. Congratulations on 9 years—what an achievement!
3QDdlu8.png Z4AjjrJ.png MCkSNt3.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 80 81