Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 9th Anniversary - Lair Location Glow-Up
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 80 81
The Water banner is nice in theory, but if it's based on tidepools, it's REALLY unfortunate that most of them (and most of the water in general) is hidden behind the user box :/
The Water banner is nice in theory, but if it's based on tidepools, it's REALLY unfortunate that most of them (and most of the water in general) is hidden behind the user box :/
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
♥ ~*Happy Anniversary*~ ♥
♥ ~*Happy Anniversary*~ ♥
oJRuAOC.gifhzihJ3F.pngoJRuAOC.gif
I'm German (FR time +9), so excuse me for my English and for any inconvenience
because of the time zone difference (or the like) in advance. :)
yay!! love the new apparel, i need 1000!! [emoji=skydancer love size=1]
yay!! love the new apparel, i need 1000!!
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
ooooo
ooooo
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
refreshed my lair and immediately noticed something was up- this is so awesome! happy anniversary!!
refreshed my lair and immediately noticed something was up- this is so awesome! happy anniversary!!

Happy anniversary, everyone! Glad to see the site still thriving after so many years.
Ohhh awesome! I love the new Plague banner, can’t wait for the Abiding boneyard one!

Happy anniversary, everyone! Glad to see the site still thriving after so many years.
Happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary!
Simply losing my mind over the potential customisable locations, lemme tell you, you know you've done well if this is tearing me apart between Water and Lightning.

I hope the choices keep expanding! I don't want to move away from Lightning because it is something I identify with the most, but Water is severely tempting me with those gorgeous visuals. If we had just a little bit more sunny depictions of the Shifting Expanse, I'd be happy. I'd love to see Churnscar Wharf and Flotsam Town because I am actually considering Water as an option...

...but Lightning is my baby ;A;
Simply losing my mind over the potential customisable locations, lemme tell you, you know you've done well if this is tearing me apart between Water and Lightning.

I hope the choices keep expanding! I don't want to move away from Lightning because it is something I identify with the most, but Water is severely tempting me with those gorgeous visuals. If we had just a little bit more sunny depictions of the Shifting Expanse, I'd be happy. I'd love to see Churnscar Wharf and Flotsam Town because I am actually considering Water as an option...

...but Lightning is my baby ;A;
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Raylan the Mapmaker has been waiting for this his whole life <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9571833][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/95719/9571833_350.png[/img][/url]
Raylan the Mapmaker has been waiting for this his whole life <3

9571833_350.png
sW60m2f.png
Yay!
Yay!
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 80 81