Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Triskele Hub - MOVED! NEW THREAD LINKS!
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 142 143
@LithoLab hiya, ive got a water nest id love to rent out! i know its the 6th, i can check back in next month if its too late since the beginning of this one :P
@LithoLab hiya, ive got a water nest id love to rent out! i know its the 6th, i can check back in next month if its too late since the beginning of this one :P
21 - it/its - FR +3

imageedit_10_2894138906.png
@LithoLab Still active! :>
@LithoLab Still active! :>
rhhWkjC.png
rose.png
Liyi • 19 • Genderfluid Aro
Homestuck Artist/Gremlin
sZuwkk2.pngR1dejfm.png
1TOg7xy.png4ogWlJU.png
GIJjY9o.pngOFUkyWj.png
JHqnR5C.pngrix3ppo.png
tIYcLSC.png
@LithoLab i'm still around! o7
@LithoLab i'm still around! o7
40564.png › oktavia
› she/they
› fr+3
› tiger with a keyboard
@LithoLab

Hello there! L.H. here :D I am interested in joining the Nester's Team whenever you'll have me. I do understand it is a bit past the first of the month at this point, but I am quite patient and have no qualms about waiting :)

Looking forward to being able to help out! ♥
@LithoLab

Hello there! L.H. here :D I am interested in joining the Nester's Team whenever you'll have me. I do understand it is a bit past the first of the month at this point, but I am quite patient and have no qualms about waiting :)

Looking forward to being able to help out! ♥
__Hatchery
rkiaPl1.gif
mlr1H8z.png mbKwr2f.png dsiNAWk.png
@litholab Still active! Can please put me on both pinglists actually? So that I can become an official host, if it makes sense? I noticed im not on the shadow pinglist as a host.
@litholab Still active! Can please put me on both pinglists actually? So that I can become an official host, if it makes sense? I noticed im not on the shadow pinglist as a host.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
@LithoLab Can't nest anymore unfortunately
@LithoLab Can't nest anymore unfortunately
@Creeper

No worries! I'll remove you from the active nesters. Thank you for your time!
@Creeper

No worries! I'll remove you from the active nesters. Thank you for your time!
russell_litholab.png He/they | FR+2 | I use tone indicators!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
@Agion @Skydancer @HighHighHopes @Sharkthecat @dd2900 @lugia492 @Willowspot125 @TwilightBlue @Inkwyrm @Yinny @charliebot @Mestra001
If you are being pinged and are no longer a nester, please let me know so I can remove you from the list!

It's once again time for the monthly check!

Let me know if you'd like to stay a nester or if you no longer can continue nesting. If you need to step away now, but know you'll be back within a month, I can put you on stand-by where you'll only receive pings for major updates/changes to how we nest.

This is also the perfect time to bring up any complaints, concerns, etc. on how Triskele functions, how the sheet is/works, and anything else you might want clarification or improvement on.

This is the second activity ping and I will not be pinging again. You will be assumed unable to continue nesting if I do not receive a response. Thanks for hosting with us!
@Agion @Skydancer @HighHighHopes @Sharkthecat @dd2900 @lugia492 @Willowspot125 @TwilightBlue @Inkwyrm @Yinny @charliebot @Mestra001
If you are being pinged and are no longer a nester, please let me know so I can remove you from the list!

It's once again time for the monthly check!

Let me know if you'd like to stay a nester or if you no longer can continue nesting. If you need to step away now, but know you'll be back within a month, I can put you on stand-by where you'll only receive pings for major updates/changes to how we nest.

This is also the perfect time to bring up any complaints, concerns, etc. on how Triskele functions, how the sheet is/works, and anything else you might want clarification or improvement on.

This is the second activity ping and I will not be pinging again. You will be assumed unable to continue nesting if I do not receive a response. Thanks for hosting with us!
russell_litholab.png He/they | FR+2 | I use tone indicators!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
Oop, I guess I missed the first ping. Tbh I think I should be removed; unfortunately I haven't been too consistent with logging in or responding to messages. I'd rather be removed completely and re-apply later than take a spot someone more active would get.
Oop, I guess I missed the first ping. Tbh I think I should be removed; unfortunately I haven't been too consistent with logging in or responding to messages. I'd rather be removed completely and re-apply later than take a spot someone more active would get.
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
ah thought I had replied to this, or maybe I just missed the ping haha. I can keep nesting :)
ah thought I had replied to this, or maybe I just missed the ping haha. I can keep nesting :)
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 142 143