Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (PSA) Baldwin's pearl is fine
1 2 3 4 5
@vodizea i completely agree. He was supposed to be a skurnkly old dragon on his release and I was so thrilled when he got the new art. The hype was insane.
@vodizea i completely agree. He was supposed to be a skurnkly old dragon on his release and I was so thrilled when he got the new art. The hype was insane.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I'm getting Doc Brown vibes from his new art and I love it. If one of those Residues is named Einstein and the other Copernicus, I am going to laugh so hard. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
I'm getting Doc Brown vibes from his new art and I love it. If one of those Residues is named Einstein and the other Copernicus, I am going to laugh so hard.
riVr93C.png
I love his new art so much! I have seen his original art, but have never seen the art of him going through his transformation so thank you for sharing!
I love his new art so much! I have seen his original art, but have never seen the art of him going through his transformation so thank you for sharing!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
[quote name="Natron" date="2022-06-03 09:31:04" ] @vodizea i completely agree. He was supposed to be a skurnkly old dragon on his release and I was so thrilled when he got the new art. The hype was insane. [/quote] My theory is that his transformation didn't stop with the change into a Bogsneak. He's continued to get steadily more youthful and robust as time passes. That's why he looks younger and stronger now than he did just after his change of breed.
Natron wrote on 2022-06-03 09:31:04:

My theory is that his transformation didn't stop with the change into a Bogsneak. He's continued to get steadily more youthful and robust as time passes. That's why he looks younger and stronger now than he did just after his change of breed.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
[quote name="Barrdwing" date="2022-06-03 09:31:43" ] I'm getting Doc Brown vibes from his new art and I love it. If one of those Residues is named Einstein and the other Copernicus, I am going to laugh so hard. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] [/quote] I was literally just thinking that. Serious Doc Brown energy from the new art and I love it.
Barrdwing wrote on 2022-06-03 09:31:43:
I'm getting Doc Brown vibes from his new art and I love it. If one of those Residues is named Einstein and the other Copernicus, I am going to laugh so hard.
I was literally just thinking that. Serious Doc Brown energy from the new art and I love it.
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
I'm glad he has PPE! Even if the goggles aren't being worn hahaha
He looks great, and yeah I looked for her pearl immediately
I'm glad he has PPE! Even if the goggles aren't being worn hahaha
He looks great, and yeah I looked for her pearl immediately
466w8yC.png
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2022-06-03 09:21:57" ] I'm surprised people are asking about his pearl, considering it wasn't in his previous art. But, a PSA is appreciated nonetheless. [/quote] People were worried when the original breedchange was happening
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2022-06-03 09:21:57:
I'm surprised people are asking about his pearl, considering it wasn't in his previous art. But, a PSA is appreciated nonetheless.
People were worried when the original breedchange was happening
1bmIQLP.png
CUqoYIR.png
hvZ3oWr.png
OdNEyUV.png
UedbVG7.png
I was getting a little confused why people were asking where his pearl was. I could’ve sworn it’s been sitting on the shelf for a while now…then I already couldn’t remember what he looked like before. :P So thank you for this!
I was getting a little confused why people were asking where his pearl was. I could’ve sworn it’s been sitting on the shelf for a while now…then I already couldn’t remember what he looked like before. :P So thank you for this!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[quote name="Alphaeon" date="2022-06-03 10:15:55" ] I was getting a little confused why people were asking where his pearl was. I could’ve sworn it’s been sitting on the shelf for a while now…then I already couldn’t remember what he looked like before. :P So thank you for this! [/quote] heeheee yeah, when I try to remember what the og dragon profiles looked or the AH, I can't because my brain blocked it out of my memory. I have vague memories of what the Coli looked like but only vague
Alphaeon wrote on 2022-06-03 10:15:55:

heeheee yeah, when I try to remember what the og dragon profiles looked or the AH, I can't because my brain blocked it out of my memory. I have vague memories of what the Coli looked like but only vague
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
What we should REALLY be concerned about is that he now canonically has THUMBS. THUMBS, friends!
What we should REALLY be concerned about is that he now canonically has THUMBS. THUMBS, friends!
Dwarf Mushroom Chickweed Electric Stingers Blue Entoloma Grey River Jumper
1 2 3 4 5