Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Corvid's gold sketchshop
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@ThatOneCorvid hello! if you would be willing to draw my anthro oc that would be great, i get if they dont catch your eye tho, i can pay in gems.

Refsheet: https://toyhou.se/14146774.temp-ref-sheets-for-now/gallery#43718103 this is ace (design on the right is correct)
Facial expression you wish to see for them: smiling or teethy snarl or happy would be good!
A very brief description of their personality: Aces personality is hard to pin down, since they switch between serious to well not serious. one second they will be coldly calculating a plan and next second they will be dancing happily at getting ice cream lol. but overall ace trys to be nice and does there best to protect who they care about, very loyal.(hope this isnt too long, didn't know if run along sentences count as one or more)
Why you love your dragon so much that you want art for them Because Ace is a big part of me, they have helped me be more confident and they have helped me figure things out about myself such as my gender. in the end Ace is the closest i have felt to a OC, getting art of them makes my day.

i hope you will consider my application, plus that youd be willing to take gems. thank you for the chance, hope you have a good day. hope i didnt brake any rules, tried to be as consise as i can but i do struggle with that.
@ThatOneCorvid hello! if you would be willing to draw my anthro oc that would be great, i get if they dont catch your eye tho, i can pay in gems.

Refsheet: https://toyhou.se/14146774.temp-ref-sheets-for-now/gallery#43718103 this is ace (design on the right is correct)
Facial expression you wish to see for them: smiling or teethy snarl or happy would be good!
A very brief description of their personality: Aces personality is hard to pin down, since they switch between serious to well not serious. one second they will be coldly calculating a plan and next second they will be dancing happily at getting ice cream lol. but overall ace trys to be nice and does there best to protect who they care about, very loyal.(hope this isnt too long, didn't know if run along sentences count as one or more)
Why you love your dragon so much that you want art for them Because Ace is a big part of me, they have helped me be more confident and they have helped me figure things out about myself such as my gender. in the end Ace is the closest i have felt to a OC, getting art of them makes my day.

i hope you will consider my application, plus that youd be willing to take gems. thank you for the chance, hope you have a good day. hope i didnt brake any rules, tried to be as consise as i can but i do struggle with that.
@itsbeenalongtime I sent you a DM for specifics, thanks for the interest in the post! <3
@itsbeenalongtime I sent you a DM for specifics, thanks for the interest in the post! <3
Interest ping!
Interest ping!
[font=calibri]@ThatOneCorvid, hello! your art is [i]gorgeous[/i]! i'd love to know how much/if you'd be willing to draw my fursona! i can pay in any currency (gems, treasure, usd/gbp). [b]refsheet[/b] | [url=https://toyhou.se/15377767.-keigo/gallery#47210008]here![/url] [b]facial expression you wish to see for them[/b] | anything happy would be nice! (smiling, toothy grin, blushing, etc!) [b]a very brief description of their personality[/b] | keigo is a very 'soft' fella. he loves to take care of his family and friends. he took up singing to help his single mom pay bills and let her relax in her old age. he's just full of love and wants to care for people. [b]why you love your oc so much that you want art for them[/b] | keigo is everything i want to be as a person.. he helped me express my gender confusion to my family and friends and just helps me be more confident in the long run. getting art of him makes me so so happy, i love it! thank you for considering!! [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
@ThatOneCorvid, hello! your art is gorgeous! i'd love to know how much/if you'd be willing to draw my fursona! i can pay in any currency (gems, treasure, usd/gbp).

refsheet | here!
facial expression you wish to see for them | anything happy would be nice! (smiling, toothy grin, blushing, etc!)
a very brief description of their personality | keigo is a very 'soft' fella. he loves to take care of his family and friends. he took up singing to help his single mom pay bills and let her relax in her old age. he's just full of love and wants to care for people.
why you love your oc so much that you want art for them | keigo is everything i want to be as a person.. he helped me express my gender confusion to my family and friends and just helps me be more confident in the long run. getting art of him makes me so so happy, i love it!

thank you for considering!!
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
Reference image of your dragon or OC: click
Facial expression / pose you wish to see for them: n/a... maybe something neutral...?
A very brief description of their personality: introverted, socially awkward*, cold

note: she has her eye ref here and her gallery for ideas; she's a complete black and white/grayscale character.
Reference image of your dragon or OC: click
Facial expression / pose you wish to see for them: n/a... maybe something neutral...?
A very brief description of their personality: introverted, socially awkward*, cold

note: she has her eye ref here and her gallery for ideas; she's a complete black and white/grayscale character.
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit
@ThatOneCorvid Could I have an estimate for how much he would be? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77975809][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/779759/77975809_350.png[/img][/url]
@ThatOneCorvid
Could I have an estimate for how much he would be?
77975809_350.png
Y44MNz7.png Links To Check Out
My Hatchery
My Tumblr
My Wishlist
Fodder Leveling
@CrystallizedMoon Hey there! For your custom character I would say 50k gold for a full shaded portrait w/ simple background. All custom characters that aren't based in flight rising are usually that much as a minimum. I hope that's agreeable!

@Jungleberry I would say 45k gold for your pretty tundra! I'm happy to do a half body piece for that much? A portrait for 35k otherwise!

@honibadger As a rule of thumb IRL currency would always be preferred because i'm trying to raise enough money to escape an abusive situation rn, and with that option I'd gladly do a full piece of your OC with shading and a background! We can DM for details about that if you would like, but otherwise i'd gladly do a portrait for 50k gold!

Any payments are usually taken upfront since they are sketches and I can't really show a wip when the sketch is usually the first stage of a piece, but i'm glad to do half before, half after (Though a DM would be great so I can keep track of you lovely folks)! Any accepted commission pieces are usually streamed on my twitch here!:

https://www.twitch.tv/inkkemulsion

@CrystallizedMoon Hey there! For your custom character I would say 50k gold for a full shaded portrait w/ simple background. All custom characters that aren't based in flight rising are usually that much as a minimum. I hope that's agreeable!

@Jungleberry I would say 45k gold for your pretty tundra! I'm happy to do a half body piece for that much? A portrait for 35k otherwise!

@honibadger As a rule of thumb IRL currency would always be preferred because i'm trying to raise enough money to escape an abusive situation rn, and with that option I'd gladly do a full piece of your OC with shading and a background! We can DM for details about that if you would like, but otherwise i'd gladly do a portrait for 50k gold!

Any payments are usually taken upfront since they are sketches and I can't really show a wip when the sketch is usually the first stage of a piece, but i'm glad to do half before, half after (Though a DM would be great so I can keep track of you lovely folks)! Any accepted commission pieces are usually streamed on my twitch here!:

https://www.twitch.tv/inkkemulsion

@ThatOneCorvid A half body piece sounds great! [b]Image Ref: [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77975809][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/779759/77975809_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Pose I'd Like To See Him In:[/b] Laughing or smiling is good [b]Personality[/b] He's friendly and easygoing, and is generally well-liked by others. [b]P.S:[/b] When would you like me to send payment?
@ThatOneCorvid
A half body piece sounds great!

Image Ref:
77975809_350.png

Pose I'd Like To See Him In:
Laughing or smiling is good

Personality
He's friendly and easygoing, and is generally well-liked by others.

P.S:
When would you like me to send payment?
Y44MNz7.png Links To Check Out
My Hatchery
My Tumblr
My Wishlist
Fodder Leveling
@ThatOneCorvid, A portrait is totally fine with me for now if that’s alright! Ended up having a massive dental bill show up in the mail today ;_; so I gotta pay that off. Do you happen to have a known schedule for when you stream so I could tune in next time? [emoji=heart size=1]
@ThatOneCorvid, A portrait is totally fine with me for now if that’s alright! Ended up having a massive dental bill show up in the mail today ;_; so I gotta pay that off. Do you happen to have a known schedule for when you stream so I could tune in next time?
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
@Honibadger I know that feeling so hard, no worries! I typically stream about midday in UK, so i think the timezone is BST right now? Though my stream schedule is a bit messed up because my sleep schedule is all over the place!

@Jungleberry whenever you get the chance, no rush!
@Honibadger I know that feeling so hard, no worries! I typically stream about midday in UK, so i think the timezone is BST right now? Though my stream schedule is a bit messed up because my sleep schedule is all over the place!

@Jungleberry whenever you get the chance, no rush!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26