Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Corvid's gold sketchshop
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26
@ThatOneCorvid
That's neat, thanks! :D
@ThatOneCorvid
That's neat, thanks! :D
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@ThatOneCorvid AHHH! Your open! I'd love a piece if she inspires you! If not, i'd love a piece for any dragon on the first page of my lair that you want to draw! Feel free to do whatever you want, apparel or no apparel, i dont care. Thanks! [b]Reference image[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37052069] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370521/37052069_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Facial expression[/b] hmmm. Kinda tough, cocky, smug?? [b]Personality[/b] Kaminari is a tough girl who grew up alone. She can beat up the boys no problem and works hard in her trade (engineer). She has a bit of a temper, and lightning is known to spark around her when she gets mad. Somewhat of a punk type. [b]Why I love her[/b] Well, she is the second egg I ever hatched, and my first flight rep! She has my first sprite, and i love her, her outfit, personality, and lore (soon to be written lol.) She is one of my favorite dragons!
@ThatOneCorvid

AHHH! Your open! I'd love a piece if she inspires you! If not, i'd love a piece for any dragon on the first page of my lair that you want to draw! Feel free to do whatever you want, apparel or no apparel, i dont care. Thanks!

Reference image

37052069_350.png

Facial expression
hmmm. Kinda tough, cocky, smug??

Personality
Kaminari is a tough girl who grew up alone. She can beat up the boys no problem and works hard in her trade (engineer). She has a bit of a temper, and lightning is known to spark around her when she gets mad. Somewhat of a punk type.

Why I love her
Well, she is the second egg I ever hatched, and my first flight rep! She has my first sprite, and i love her, her outfit, personality, and lore (soon to be written lol.) She is one of my favorite dragons!
RIQ2y3S.png
@ThatOneCorvid It's the 29th still where I am, so are the Halloween slots open? If not feel free to completely ignore this! Her apparel is a lot, but only really the feathers and flower crown are important! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41250253] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/412503/41250253_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Facial expression you wish to see for them:[/b] Something bashful [b]A very brief description of their personality (no more than 3 lines at most):[/b] She's incredibly shy and finds it hard to talk to other people, but she loves gardening and her mate very much. She tends to the clan's garden which is a mini replica of the Everbloom Gardens that one of the clan leaders made, and she specifically brings in flowers from the Tangled Woods. Her accent is supposed to represent scales that grew back in a different color after scarring. [b]Why you love your dragon so much that you want art for them (again, no more than 3 lines. Yes this is a requirement):[/b] I've had her as an OC for most of my life now and finally have gotten her concept down on paper, she's developed with me. She's one of my favorite OC's along with her mate and super important to me, so I dish out a ton of funds to get art of her; it makes me happy every time I get to see more. I dumped a lot of my funds into making her accent myself as well as gene-ing her up as well, to make her perfect. ; v ; [size=2](Please let me know if I misunderstood 3 lines as 3 sentences)[/size]
@ThatOneCorvid

It's the 29th still where I am, so are the Halloween slots open? If not feel free to completely ignore this! Her apparel is a lot, but only really the feathers and flower crown are important!

41250253_350.png

Facial expression you wish to see for them: Something bashful
A very brief description of their personality (no more than 3 lines at most): She's incredibly shy and finds it hard to talk to other people, but she loves gardening and her mate very much. She tends to the clan's garden which is a mini replica of the Everbloom Gardens that one of the clan leaders made, and she specifically brings in flowers from the Tangled Woods. Her accent is supposed to represent scales that grew back in a different color after scarring.
Why you love your dragon so much that you want art for them (again, no more than 3 lines. Yes this is a requirement): I've had her as an OC for most of my life now and finally have gotten her concept down on paper, she's developed with me. She's one of my favorite OC's along with her mate and super important to me, so I dish out a ton of funds to get art of her; it makes me happy every time I get to see more. I dumped a lot of my funds into making her accent myself as well as gene-ing her up as well, to make her perfect. ; v ;

(Please let me know if I misunderstood 3 lines as 3 sentences)
tumblr_otm7imLk9s1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngOWTbeOH.pngQVByOV9.pngtumblr_otm7imLk9s1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
@ThatOneCorvid This is Christina. She's a memorial dragon for singer Christina Grimmie [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24440516] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244406/24440516_350.png[/img] [/url] Facial expression you wish to see for them: Smiling or singing Personality: Sweet and kind. Christina never discriminates and always has a positive attitude. Why I love my dragon so much: Other than the colors, I love her cause she represents a singer I truly admired. She had a lovely singing voice and was always so positive and cheerful in every day aspects of life. I would love art for her to convey that positive outlook to everyone; to keep smiling; optimistic.
@ThatOneCorvid
This is Christina. She's a memorial dragon for singer Christina Grimmie

24440516_350.png

Facial expression you wish to see for them: Smiling or singing
Personality: Sweet and kind. Christina never discriminates and always has a positive attitude.
Why I love my dragon so much: Other than the colors, I love her cause she represents a singer I truly admired. She had a lovely singing voice and was always so positive and cheerful in every day aspects of life. I would love art for her to convey that positive outlook to everyone; to keep smiling; optimistic.
I would love to grab a slot~
@thatonecorvid
I would love to grab a slot~
@thatonecorvid
I’m happy I discovered this was open! Could you draw Eowyn for me? [b]ref:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21525099] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215251/21525099_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]facial expression:[/b] Anger. Something mean or scowling. maybe she’s lost in thought, maybe someone hexed her familiar. it’s hard to tell. [b]personality:[/b] She’s not a nice dragon. Eo is so caught up in unraveling and rebuilding forbidden rituals that she sometimes confuses friendly neighbors with malevolent spirits. Don’t take it personally if she tries to barbecue you. Eowyn considers the youth of the clan her own and might take one to her lair for a day, much to the clan’s dismay. [b]why I lov:[/b] She’s my favorite derg due to several reasons. She was a leap day derg, her whole skin and lore concept came together on a whim, and then the eye update allowed me to make her even more matchy.
I’m happy I discovered this was open! Could you draw Eowyn for me?
ref:
21525099_350.png

facial expression: Anger. Something mean or scowling. maybe she’s lost in thought, maybe someone hexed her familiar. it’s hard to tell.
personality: She’s not a nice dragon. Eo is so caught up in unraveling and rebuilding forbidden rituals that she sometimes confuses friendly neighbors with malevolent spirits. Don’t take it personally if she tries to barbecue you. Eowyn considers the youth of the clan her own and might take one to her lair for a day, much to the clan’s dismay.
why I lov: She’s my favorite derg due to several reasons. She was a leap day derg, her whole skin and lore concept came together on a whim, and then the eye update allowed me to make her even more matchy.
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@ThatOneCorvid

Well holy dang-
This is amazing art :') Youre very talented! Bet you could bump up the prices if you really wanted to because this looks awesome!~

Ah, I was wondering if you were able to do a dragon similar to the skydancer but outside of FR? :') Shes my OC species and would look so nice in your style! If not, then no worries~ *whispers* just skip by this message if thats the case

You can do whatever amount of show ya want, too :'3

Reference Image:

Facial Expression: I was just thinking something hidden and straightfaced, but you do whatever you think is best!

Personality: Being the only documented Echowing of her species, Sonar is very quiet and conservative as it is in her species' blood to be so.

Why I Love Her: She was an old old OC I've made way back in the day. And through literal hundreds of revamps to her and the species, this ended up becoming her final form! :)

(I'm so sorry for the added info! It just had to be done D':)

Things to Note: The wonderful artist who helped me in designing the image^^ has left out a couple of minor details to which I think are easier to explain by word :')
- Her hands and feet look like those of a skydancer
-both of her wings have the glowing blue-like color both inside and out (if you decide to go far enough to reach them that is)
-the curled blue figure beneath her ears are horns that point forward :')
@ThatOneCorvid

Well holy dang-
This is amazing art :') Youre very talented! Bet you could bump up the prices if you really wanted to because this looks awesome!~

Ah, I was wondering if you were able to do a dragon similar to the skydancer but outside of FR? :') Shes my OC species and would look so nice in your style! If not, then no worries~ *whispers* just skip by this message if thats the case

You can do whatever amount of show ya want, too :'3

Reference Image:

Facial Expression: I was just thinking something hidden and straightfaced, but you do whatever you think is best!

Personality: Being the only documented Echowing of her species, Sonar is very quiet and conservative as it is in her species' blood to be so.

Why I Love Her: She was an old old OC I've made way back in the day. And through literal hundreds of revamps to her and the species, this ended up becoming her final form! :)

(I'm so sorry for the added info! It just had to be done D':)

Things to Note: The wonderful artist who helped me in designing the image^^ has left out a couple of minor details to which I think are easier to explain by word :')
- Her hands and feet look like those of a skydancer
-both of her wings have the glowing blue-like color both inside and out (if you decide to go far enough to reach them that is)
-the curled blue figure beneath her ears are horns that point forward :')
5409.png
"Do not let it win. Do not give in. Do not assimilate."

34821.png
@Kageshi I would happily take on your lovely Ridgeback! They are my favourite breed, so it's pretty safe to say I will almost always take those on. I was thinking 45K gold for the piece?

@V0iCEB0X For your OC dragon, I would ask for 65k gold? Oc's outside of flight rising dragons cost more than the baseline prices offered in this thread. Let me know if this is fine!

@ProudMomof1 I'd love to take on your lil rainbow nugget, they look adorable! For a piece of art for them, how does 40k gold sound?

@TwiliPriestess Sadly i'm going to have to politely turn down your request, simply due to the complexity of your accent/attire and that you already have an awful lot of art for your dragon- I prefer to offer my services to those who haven't already got a lot of art for themselves. I hope you understand but thank you for your offer!

@Elisse I will also have to turn down your offer as well, I can't seem to find inspiration for your piece and I would rather say no now than accept and end up never being motivated to finish it. My apologies!

Please reply via DM if your dragon was accepted for a commission! It keeps the thread tidy!
@Kageshi I would happily take on your lovely Ridgeback! They are my favourite breed, so it's pretty safe to say I will almost always take those on. I was thinking 45K gold for the piece?

@V0iCEB0X For your OC dragon, I would ask for 65k gold? Oc's outside of flight rising dragons cost more than the baseline prices offered in this thread. Let me know if this is fine!

@ProudMomof1 I'd love to take on your lil rainbow nugget, they look adorable! For a piece of art for them, how does 40k gold sound?

@TwiliPriestess Sadly i'm going to have to politely turn down your request, simply due to the complexity of your accent/attire and that you already have an awful lot of art for your dragon- I prefer to offer my services to those who haven't already got a lot of art for themselves. I hope you understand but thank you for your offer!

@Elisse I will also have to turn down your offer as well, I can't seem to find inspiration for your piece and I would rather say no now than accept and end up never being motivated to finish it. My apologies!

Please reply via DM if your dragon was accepted for a commission! It keeps the thread tidy!
No worries!
No worries!
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
Bump!
Today is your last chance to get a slot!
Bump!
Today is your last chance to get a slot!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26