Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Snekatie's Music- G/T Full
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20
@Sysirauta Certainly!
@Sysirauta Certainly!
I was summoned here by Sysi...

Username: Waittiz
Payment Type: Can do either Gems or Treasure, let me know if you have preference!
Character/Scenario Description: If simply possible, I'd love to get something for my D&D character (I have two different ideas). More info about the character can be found on the description behind the link if that is needed - also feel free to ask for something more if there's more info you'd need for the character itself.
Song Description: I have two ideas, you could work on which ever you'd find the best option:
a) Quinn learned a song in his childhood and he keeps playing it on his flute as he finds it calming. The song doesn't obviously exists for real so if you would be able to come up with that actual song/melody, that would be so cool. For the music itself I'd love it to have a flute or another wind instrument (but I'm not sure if that's possible with what you're working with) and the melody to be something relaxing, maybe even a bit melancholic. Or if you'd have an idea for something that sounds like something a mother could hum to her child when they are in distress, that would also work!
b) Generally a theme for the character. I don't have many ideas for what it could be but if linking a few songs I'd see fitting for him is okay and you'd be able to get an idea based on that, here would be a few: Link1 | Link2 (Generally... Maybe something with a bit of calmness/serenity, yet also having a "kick" in the chorus or at the end of the song or so?)
Title of Song: Uhhhh... I'd probably be better able to figure out something based on the song when I hear it.
Sharing: Obviously, if you'd want to!

Also, if you'd happen to get an idea for both songs yet work on one now, I'd love to commission you for the other later! c:
I was summoned here by Sysi...

Username: Waittiz
Payment Type: Can do either Gems or Treasure, let me know if you have preference!
Character/Scenario Description: If simply possible, I'd love to get something for my D&D character (I have two different ideas). More info about the character can be found on the description behind the link if that is needed - also feel free to ask for something more if there's more info you'd need for the character itself.
Song Description: I have two ideas, you could work on which ever you'd find the best option:
a) Quinn learned a song in his childhood and he keeps playing it on his flute as he finds it calming. The song doesn't obviously exists for real so if you would be able to come up with that actual song/melody, that would be so cool. For the music itself I'd love it to have a flute or another wind instrument (but I'm not sure if that's possible with what you're working with) and the melody to be something relaxing, maybe even a bit melancholic. Or if you'd have an idea for something that sounds like something a mother could hum to her child when they are in distress, that would also work!
b) Generally a theme for the character. I don't have many ideas for what it could be but if linking a few songs I'd see fitting for him is okay and you'd be able to get an idea based on that, here would be a few: Link1 | Link2 (Generally... Maybe something with a bit of calmness/serenity, yet also having a "kick" in the chorus or at the end of the song or so?)
Title of Song: Uhhhh... I'd probably be better able to figure out something based on the song when I hear it.
Sharing: Obviously, if you'd want to!

Also, if you'd happen to get an idea for both songs yet work on one now, I'd love to commission you for the other later! c:
+10h FR time
@Waittiz Ohh seems very cool. I'd actually gladly do both for one slot, just because I'm already having ideas for both, and since I imagine the first would be relatively more simple if it's able to be played by a single instrument. If you'd like, I could also provide sheet music for the first option, too, if it's something somebody should be able to play.
@Waittiz Ohh seems very cool. I'd actually gladly do both for one slot, just because I'm already having ideas for both, and since I imagine the first would be relatively more simple if it's able to be played by a single instrument. If you'd like, I could also provide sheet music for the first option, too, if it's something somebody should be able to play.
If you'd be able to work on both, that would be absolutely amazing! And I'd gladly pay you for the extra song, too!
For the sheet music, if it's a "byproduct" while making the song I could of course save it somewhere as well, but if you'd have to make it separately, then there's no need for that. I'm not able to play anything myself to save my life and I neither know many musical people, so I'm not absolutely sure if I'd ever get anyone to play it IRL. :c So, the mp3 file would do just fine for now and we could play it among our game sessions whenever needed. ^^
If you'd be able to work on both, that would be absolutely amazing! And I'd gladly pay you for the extra song, too!
For the sheet music, if it's a "byproduct" while making the song I could of course save it somewhere as well, but if you'd have to make it separately, then there's no need for that. I'm not able to play anything myself to save my life and I neither know many musical people, so I'm not absolutely sure if I'd ever get anyone to play it IRL. :c So, the mp3 file would do just fine for now and we could play it among our game sessions whenever needed. ^^
+10h FR time
@Waittiz ill put you down, then! You can send the half payment for both pieces.
@Waittiz ill put you down, then! You can send the half payment for both pieces.
@Waittiz sorry to ping again, but I realized you asked for a preference for currency lol. Gems would be great, if that's alright!
@Waittiz sorry to ping again, but I realized you asked for a preference for currency lol. Gems would be great, if that's alright!
Order Form Would i be able to nab the last slot?

Username: Itsbeenalongtime
Payment Type: Gems
Character/Scenario Description: a Sci-Fi pirate theme for our (mine and my partners) two ocs - here is a picture of them together https://toyhou.se/14146774.temp-ref-sheets-for-now#50746450 . here is sparky my partners oc https://toyhou.se/14146774.temp-ref-sheets-for-now/gallery#49217337
and here is ace my oc (design on the right) https://toyhou.se/14146774.temp-ref-sheets-for-now/gallery#43718103 think of them as smugglers / rogues who have a good time.
Song Description: it would be good if it could be pirate themed, but as well a bit Sci-fi / futuristic. so something like you would hear in sea of thieves (the video game) or pirates of the Caribbean with a Sci-fi twist (think the treasure planet movie.) something an adventurous feel / with excitement. if you want / need any more info please ask! it would be cool if it could be longer than 2 minutes! sinces theres two ocs it would be cool if that could be considered
Title of Song: the great adventure
Sharing: Yeah its more than ok to share it!

if this idea isn't something you'd wanna try to do i can think of another.
fully get its not your normal sorta stuff but it would be cool if you would wanna try. plus it would be cool to pay up front. thank you, hope you have a good day.
Order Form Would i be able to nab the last slot?

Username: Itsbeenalongtime
Payment Type: Gems
Character/Scenario Description: a Sci-Fi pirate theme for our (mine and my partners) two ocs - here is a picture of them together https://toyhou.se/14146774.temp-ref-sheets-for-now#50746450 . here is sparky my partners oc https://toyhou.se/14146774.temp-ref-sheets-for-now/gallery#49217337
and here is ace my oc (design on the right) https://toyhou.se/14146774.temp-ref-sheets-for-now/gallery#43718103 think of them as smugglers / rogues who have a good time.
Song Description: it would be good if it could be pirate themed, but as well a bit Sci-fi / futuristic. so something like you would hear in sea of thieves (the video game) or pirates of the Caribbean with a Sci-fi twist (think the treasure planet movie.) something an adventurous feel / with excitement. if you want / need any more info please ask! it would be cool if it could be longer than 2 minutes! sinces theres two ocs it would be cool if that could be considered
Title of Song: the great adventure
Sharing: Yeah its more than ok to share it!

if this idea isn't something you'd wanna try to do i can think of another.
fully get its not your normal sorta stuff but it would be cool if you would wanna try. plus it would be cool to pay up front. thank you, hope you have a good day.
@ItsBeenALongTime Hi the characters are really neat and this sounds really cool! I'd love to give it a try. You can send the payment and I'll put you down.
@ItsBeenALongTime Hi the characters are really neat and this sounds really cool! I'd love to give it a try. You can send the payment and I'll put you down.
@Snekatiefr thank you for being willing to give us a slot! happy you think our ocs are neat and that you would be willing to give it a try. ill send the gems now! thank you. hope you have a good day.
@Snekatiefr thank you for being willing to give us a slot! happy you think our ocs are neat and that you would be willing to give it a try. ill send the gems now! thank you. hope you have a good day.
@Sysirauta @ItsBeenALongTime

Hi! I'm pinging you two to let you know that I have not forgotten about your commissions, and I'm still around, but unfortunately your pieces have taken much longer than expected. This is for several reasons, one being that this Summer has been particularly busy, but also I have had a tougher time recently writing music, for some reason. However, I hope to try to get them to you soon, within the next couple of weeks ideally, and I'm setting this deadline for myself so I can make sure I get to working on it. I apologize for the delays, and thank you for your patience.
@Sysirauta @ItsBeenALongTime

Hi! I'm pinging you two to let you know that I have not forgotten about your commissions, and I'm still around, but unfortunately your pieces have taken much longer than expected. This is for several reasons, one being that this Summer has been particularly busy, but also I have had a tougher time recently writing music, for some reason. However, I hope to try to get them to you soon, within the next couple of weeks ideally, and I'm setting this deadline for myself so I can make sure I get to working on it. I apologize for the delays, and thank you for your patience.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20