Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Snekatie's Music- G/T Full
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
The links won’t work for me as no music plays. Do you have any alternative links, like YT?
The links won’t work for me as no music plays. Do you have any alternative links, like YT?
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
@SpiritX not currently, unfortunately, though I have been planning on uploading some of my music to YouTube. I can try to do that as soon as I'm home, which will be later next week. I'll let you know when they're up
@SpiritX not currently, unfortunately, though I have been planning on uploading some of my music to YouTube. I can try to do that as soon as I'm home, which will be later next week. I'll let you know when they're up
@SpiritX

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnse8OT-NXijM4Dj2YKD9Pd-c8hpGPZ8m Here's the YouTube link to a playlist of my music. I don't have all of the examples up yet, but I should soon, and I have a couple songs you can look at in the meantime.
@SpiritX

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnse8OT-NXijM4Dj2YKD9Pd-c8hpGPZ8m Here's the YouTube link to a playlist of my music. I don't have all of the examples up yet, but I should soon, and I have a couple songs you can look at in the meantime.
Hey all! It's been a while as I've had a very busy year, but I'm opening my commissions again for the summer. Please expect a slightly longer turnaround time than before.
@LittleParade @Deercryptid @vevesii @Drymm @Sysirauta @Tahoma
Hey all! It's been a while as I've had a very busy year, but I'm opening my commissions again for the summer. Please expect a slightly longer turnaround time than before.
@LittleParade @Deercryptid @vevesii @Drymm @Sysirauta @Tahoma
@snekatiefr

Would you be up for doing something that isn’t FR related ? (Non commercial use for a personal OC)
@snekatiefr

Would you be up for doing something that isn’t FR related ? (Non commercial use for a personal OC)
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@aakhu totally!
@aakhu totally!
@snekayiefr

Username: aakhu
Payment Type: treasure
Character/Scenario Description: here
Song Description: (hopefully this is to describe what the song maybe should sound like or I’ll feel really dumb ;;) essentially I’d like soemthing more on the traditional Asian side ? I don’t know what instruments you have on your music producing tool but think along the lines of guzheng, guqin, erhu, etc. type music with a light melody(again, since I don’t know what instruments you got, if none of those are in range something classically pretty like Chopin style music with piano and an orchestra would be amazing) I love complex melodies but I also love soft subtle ornaments within the piece ! Definitely looking for something pretty and sweet, with maybe a heavier accompaniment to hint at a sort of power ? (Love myself a good bass)
Title of Song: N/A (can I figure it out once the song is produced or)
Sharing: sure!
@snekayiefr

Username: aakhu
Payment Type: treasure
Character/Scenario Description: here
Song Description: (hopefully this is to describe what the song maybe should sound like or I’ll feel really dumb ;;) essentially I’d like soemthing more on the traditional Asian side ? I don’t know what instruments you have on your music producing tool but think along the lines of guzheng, guqin, erhu, etc. type music with a light melody(again, since I don’t know what instruments you got, if none of those are in range something classically pretty like Chopin style music with piano and an orchestra would be amazing) I love complex melodies but I also love soft subtle ornaments within the piece ! Definitely looking for something pretty and sweet, with maybe a heavier accompaniment to hint at a sort of power ? (Love myself a good bass)
Title of Song: N/A (can I figure it out once the song is produced or)
Sharing: sure!
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@aakhu

That seems interesting! I don't think I have instruments quite like those, but I can try to find things that are similar. I'm listening to those instruments and they're such gorgeous sounds with a lot of slides/pitch changes. I'm not sure how well I can emulate those, so it might take some experimenting, as will the style itself.
I can't guarantee I'll get quite what you're looking for, but I'm definitely willing to try. If it doesn't work out, I'm also willing to do the orchestral style you mentioned too. I'll work with you on it.

If that all sounds good to you, you can send over the first half of the payment!
Also it's totally okay to pick a title once I'm done.
@aakhu

That seems interesting! I don't think I have instruments quite like those, but I can try to find things that are similar. I'm listening to those instruments and they're such gorgeous sounds with a lot of slides/pitch changes. I'm not sure how well I can emulate those, so it might take some experimenting, as will the style itself.
I can't guarantee I'll get quite what you're looking for, but I'm definitely willing to try. If it doesn't work out, I'm also willing to do the orchestral style you mentioned too. I'll work with you on it.

If that all sounds good to you, you can send over the first half of the payment!
Also it's totally okay to pick a title once I'm done.
It's very late for me on my end but I'd love to reserve a slot and send the details tomorrow if I'm able!
It's very late for me on my end but I'd love to reserve a slot and send the details tomorrow if I'm able!
mlr8b13.png » Jay
» FR+3
» they/fae
» writer
@jayquills Sure thing! I'll put you down
@jayquills Sure thing! I'll put you down
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20