Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Training Fields Giveaway[closed]
1 2
Congrats on your challenge! :) Could I please grab the Green Lace Tail Ornament, Brown-Spotted Mith and Chipskink?
Congrats on your challenge! :) Could I please grab the Green Lace Tail Ornament, Brown-Spotted Mith and Chipskink?
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
[quote name="Persinnamon" date="2022-03-24 10:59:44" ] Congrats on your challenge! :) Could I please grab the Green Lace Tail Ornament, Brown-Spotted Mith and Chipskink? [/quote] @persinnamon sure thing! sending now!
Persinnamon wrote on 2022-03-24 10:59:44:
@persinnamon sure thing! sending now!
1.png
May I have a Frosted Pocketmouse, Brown-Spotted Mith, and Ceanothus Brawler please? Congratulations on completing your drop challenge!
May I have a Frosted Pocketmouse, Brown-Spotted Mith, and Ceanothus Brawler please? Congratulations on completing your drop challenge!
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
[quote name="Mythariah" date="2022-03-24 11:06:11" ] May I have a Frosted Pocketmouse, Brown-Spotted Mith, and Ceanothus Brawler please? Congratulations on completing your drop challenge! [/quote] @mythariah sure thing! sending now
Mythariah wrote on 2022-03-24 11:06:11:
@mythariah sure thing! sending now
1.png
@jamesfitz3

Thank you for your generosity! Would it be alright to request a cenoutheus brawler for the bestiary if there is still one left? Thank you ^^
@jamesfitz3

Thank you for your generosity! Would it be alright to request a cenoutheus brawler for the bestiary if there is still one left? Thank you ^^
wishlist
@manika sure thing! I'll send it now
@manika sure thing! I'll send it now
1.png
@jamesfitz3 can I have a familiar ?
@jamesfitz3 can I have a familiar ?
kZ9N8Vv.gifuZ1Q5EM.pngkTwuEJD.gif
[center][font=garamond]@jamesfitz3 Hello! May I grab the [item=brown-spotted mith], please? Thank you! :)[/font][/center]
@jamesfitz3

Hello!

May I grab the Brown-Spotted Mith , please? Thank you! :)
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
@teeroflore @yukiuwo sent!
@teeroflore @yukiuwo sent!
1.png
1 2