Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Training Fields Giveaway[closed]
1 2
I FINALLY finished the training fields in the long drop challenge, and I ended up with a bunch of duplicate familiars and items.

I will be giving these away for free, just drop a comment here or send me a message. If no one claims them I will probably just throw them in Baldwin's soup.

all gone!
I FINALLY finished the training fields in the long drop challenge, and I ended up with a bunch of duplicate familiars and items.

I will be giving these away for free, just drop a comment here or send me a message. If no one claims them I will probably just throw them in Baldwin's soup.

all gone!
1.png
Can I snatch the egg ? Congrats on finishing your challenge in the fields! Thank you so much too :)

If you need anything in return, I'd happily oblige to the best of my abilities !
Can I snatch the egg ? Congrats on finishing your challenge in the fields! Thank you so much too :)

If you need anything in return, I'd happily oblige to the best of my abilities !
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

[quote name="InariKitsunee" date="2022-03-24 09:52:48" ] Can I snatch the egg ? Congrats on finishing your challenge in the fields! Thank you so much too :) If you need anything in return, I'd happily oblige to the best of my abilities ! [/quote] Sending it over now!
InariKitsunee wrote on 2022-03-24 09:52:48:

Sending it over now!
1.png
Can I snatch the egg if it’s still available? And or any familiars :)

Edit: Just saw the egg was taken, sorry about that! I’ll take any familiars :)

Edit: Just saw the egg was taken, sorry about that! I’ll take any familiars :)
TinyKoi2.png
[quote name="AeroAspect" date="2022-03-24 09:54:59" ] Can I snatch the egg if it’s still available? And or any familiars :) [/quote] Oop egg was already taken, but I def have familiars! Do you want one of each or?
AeroAspect wrote on 2022-03-24 09:54:59:
Oop egg was already taken, but I def have familiars! Do you want one of each or?
1.png
May I have a Satin Pocketmouse and a Frosted Pocketmouse, please? I don't have those familiars yet!
May I have a Satin Pocketmouse and a Frosted Pocketmouse, please? I don't have those familiars yet!
gYfRVnU.png heyZH2H.png
a129Nss.png
tyEuRXe.png
Vs2WmBF.png
0HBKL8H.png
ygWzlbs.png 5tiydC3.png 7GFlGJN.png A1ondHN.png BYPpgRe.png k2VzuFv.png
[quote name="Cymothoe" date="2022-03-24 10:00:31" ] May I have a Satin Pocketmouse and a Frosted Pocketmouse, please? I don't have those familiars yet! [/quote] @cymothoe Sure thing! Sending now!
Cymothoe wrote on 2022-03-24 10:00:31:
@cymothoe Sure thing! Sending now!
1.png
Hi there! congrats on doing the challenge ^^

Mind if I take your Satin Pocketmouse, Silky Webwing and Brown-Spotted Mith? I don't have those in my bestiary yet!

Mind if I take your Satin Pocketmouse, Silky Webwing and Brown-Spotted Mith? I don't have those in my bestiary yet!
[quote name="Vinuxe" date="2022-03-24 10:09:41" ] Hi there! congrats on doing the challenge ^^ Mind if I take your Satin Pocketmouse, Silky Webwing and Brown-Spotted Mith? I don't have those in my bestiary yet! [/quote] @vinuxe sure thing! I'll send em now
Vinuxe wrote on 2022-03-24 10:09:41:

@vinuxe sure thing! I'll send em now
1.png
[quote name="Etheryn" date="2022-03-24 10:23:08" ] Congrats on finishing! It must feel so good to be done :D Could I possibly have one of each familiar except the Ceanothus Brawler and Chipskink? I apparently don't have those yet. [/quote] @etheryn sure thing! sending now
Etheryn wrote on 2022-03-24 10:23:08:
Congrats on finishing! It must feel so good to be done :D

Could I possibly have one of each familiar except the Ceanothus Brawler and Chipskink? I apparently don't have those yet.
@etheryn sure thing! sending now
1.png
1 2