Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Aerie
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 62 63
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=32&bodygene=110&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=32&tertgene=17&winggene=110&wings=32&auth=50c7ad05c05c7fd1ae0462b3bc6ceb3f0c2557f9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] jade statue [emoji=skydancer star size=1]
dragon?age=0&body=32&bodygene=110&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=32&tertgene=17&winggene=110&wings=32&auth=50c7ad05c05c7fd1ae0462b3bc6ceb3f0c2557f9&dummyext=prev.png

jade statue
Proto Roc is easily the best familiar in this dig site, wow. Love me some vicious looking birds. I'm not particularly keen on the other stuff, but it's a welcome change from accepting my daily dig stuff and ignoring Arlo for the rest of the day. The concept of two guaranteed armor sites is perfectly fine; it's less effort in the long run for those with bad luck. Removing the RNG means that the time and effort put into the digs will be guaranteed to pay off, unlike the previous ones that kept giving me the same items over and over and over and over. Time to grind to level 3 in anticipation for the next dig site.

...Fish-themed dig site next, please? We did earth, and we are doing the sky now. Next logical step besides space is the sea!
Proto Roc is easily the best familiar in this dig site, wow. Love me some vicious looking birds. I'm not particularly keen on the other stuff, but it's a welcome change from accepting my daily dig stuff and ignoring Arlo for the rest of the day. The concept of two guaranteed armor sites is perfectly fine; it's less effort in the long run for those with bad luck. Removing the RNG means that the time and effort put into the digs will be guaranteed to pay off, unlike the previous ones that kept giving me the same items over and over and over and over. Time to grind to level 3 in anticipation for the next dig site.

...Fish-themed dig site next, please? We did earth, and we are doing the sky now. Next logical step besides space is the sea!
yooOOOO the new genes and apparel are so GOOD!! I love the bones and rags look of the new stuff, hoping we get many recolours!
yooOOOO the new genes and apparel are so GOOD!! I love the bones and rags look of the new stuff, hoping we get many recolours!
THE GENES??? ARE SO PRETTY????
THE GENES??? ARE SO PRETTY????
Gbwcg3q.png
7TxHh19.png
Bqwka1v.png
UYXZLyE.png
bYt72YT.png
DoQJ9XF.png
27AZD8S.png
oaolHwW.png
xjB7OSe.png
IrmwTXC.png
l8NOdbs.png
0HBKL8H.png
qivITIX.png
8O67LBq.png
First Boulder/Myrid dragon in the game. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70384609][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/703847/70384609_350.png[/img][/url]
First Boulder/Myrid dragon in the game. 70384609_350.png
He's a narrow man with a narrow plan.
The first Ground, Fissure, and Boulder/Myrid dragons in the game.
I sell house centipede dragons. You love house centipede dragons.
I am ready. [img]https://i.imgur.com/5AaIrJb.png[/img]
I am ready.

5AaIrJb.png
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
SCYTHE SCYTHE SCYTHE
SCYTHE SCYTHE SCYTHE
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
I'm very happy with this update. The scene is nice, and looks a like something related to the Dustcarve Dig, which is really useful for dragon lore writing. I love both genes, but especially the secondary. I'm also surprised we got this update the day befopre a new holiday.
I'm very happy with this update. The scene is nice, and looks a like something related to the Dustcarve Dig, which is really useful for dragon lore writing. I love both genes, but especially the secondary. I'm also surprised we got this update the day befopre a new holiday.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.

So exciting! The new genes look phenomenal

So exciting! The new genes look phenomenal
8uRdxeS.png.pngRMVmeAS.pngDPMiCiU.png0uDHyoY.pnganatzIR.pngT0whsPx.pngZulwIBd.png.png
Amazing!
Amazing!
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 62 63