Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] OOFR and Fast Lane
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 108 109
Good fight guys!! I had a blast this week!
Good fight guys!! I had a blast this week!
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
@Axikor several attendants still need to add dragons to the sheet! We will get them added over the next couple days :)
@Axikor several attendants still need to add dragons to the sheet! We will get them added over the next couple days :)
Ibadges.pngsIbPsqH.png
What an exciting fight I had so much fun! Thanks to everyone who helped me figure out how Dom works along the way I appreciate it soooo much [emoji=ridgeback star size=1] and of course shout out to all the attendants and organizers for their hard work <3 [img]https://c.tenor.com/5ANu1O3c494AAAAC/moolang-friends.gif[/img]
What an exciting fight I had so much fun! Thanks to everyone who helped me figure out how Dom works along the way I appreciate it soooo much and of course shout out to all the attendants and organizers for their hard work <3

moolang-friends.gif
63b167364c0a2dbaf2a03351a1066bc8cada7354.pngfcaa2c7b37d017521beff538d86b130409b73d6e.png21d0293ce4fcfad679fd6be05ccf743215e58ae7.png99d350e6cd84e02c223da178bc712b62b709f489.png
@TallTales35 just realized that I accidentally sent you a level 6 (77091720) that got accepted for a level 10's payout of 29,500t instead of 23,500t. do I sent the extra treasure back to you? I missclicked the wrong dragon last night
@TallTales35 just realized that I accidentally sent you a level 6 (77091720) that got accepted for a level 10's payout of 29,500t instead of 23,500t. do I sent the extra treasure back to you? I missclicked the wrong dragon last night
v65jSc3.gif hJ0AeAI.png4gWyVR2.png
@SleepyHoneybee oh! Thanks for catching that, last night was nuts! You can send the extra treasure to DeadlyInformant since it came from the dom bank :) Thank you for checking! I literally cannot make myself look at spreadsheets right now xD
@SleepyHoneybee oh! Thanks for catching that, last night was nuts! You can send the extra treasure to DeadlyInformant since it came from the dom bank :) Thank you for checking! I literally cannot make myself look at spreadsheets right now xD
Ibadges.pngsIbPsqH.png
@TallTales35

Okay great thank you!
@TallTales35

Okay great thank you!
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
Heck! I didn't know the daily questions had badges with them! Let me quick answer the other 6!

Monday: What is the recipe for your favorite dessert?

My favorite desert that I can make is just something I call "strawberry cream bars," where you take pureed pretzels, mix them with butter and sugar, bake it in a pan, let it cool, then add a layer of a mix of cream cheese and cool whip, then place cut strawberries on top and then cover it all with a layer of strawberry jello! Refrigerate and serve!

Tuesday: Do you have any chaotic creatures of your own? If not, what animal would you like to own?

I live with two cats! I know I said I was allergic to any animal with fur in the Sunday question, but I do my best to put up with them. Plus they're not allowed in my room so I have an allergy safe space.

Wednesday: Do you prefer coffee or tea?

Tea! It's much less acidic, and I don't take heavy caffeine that well...

Thursday: What's your favorite Cafe/Coffee Shop?

Oh boy, I'm not a huge coffee shop goer, but when I was a kid, back in my sleepy, tiny, old, beachside hometown, there was a cafe where we could make our own Italian sodas! I don't remember any food we got there that we liked, we just thought the sodas were cool. The owner was super nice and liked us kids, and we would always end up staying a while chatting with him. I wonder how he's doing now.

Friday: Do you like Boba or fresh fruit in your tea?

Nope! I either like my tea straight, or with cream and/or sugar!

Saturday: What is your favorite animal? How about fictional creature?

Hmm, I love most birds, but it's hard to narrow down a species. If I had to get species-specific, I'd have to look at mammals and say Servals are my favorite! They're just so beautiful and sleek!
Fictional creature? Definitely dragons. But to get more creative, my favorite cryptid is a skinwalker. I hope to never run into one, but the stories they're involved in are just so creepy and creative! And it definitely has nothing to do with me being a furry
Heck! I didn't know the daily questions had badges with them! Let me quick answer the other 6!

My favorite desert that I can make is just something I call "strawberry cream bars," where you take pureed pretzels, mix them with butter and sugar, bake it in a pan, let it cool, then add a layer of a mix of cream cheese and cool whip, then place cut strawberries on top and then cover it all with a layer of strawberry jello! Refrigerate and serve!

Tuesday: Do you have any chaotic creatures of your own? If not, what animal would you like to own?

I live with two cats! I know I said I was allergic to any animal with fur in the Sunday question, but I do my best to put up with them. Plus they're not allowed in my room so I have an allergy safe space.

Tea! It's much less acidic, and I don't take heavy caffeine that well...

Oh boy, I'm not a huge coffee shop goer, but when I was a kid, back in my sleepy, tiny, old, beachside hometown, there was a cafe where we could make our own Italian sodas! I don't remember any food we got there that we liked, we just thought the sodas were cool. The owner was super nice and liked us kids, and we would always end up staying a while chatting with him. I wonder how he's doing now.

Nope! I either like my tea straight, or with cream and/or sugar!

Hmm, I love most birds, but it's hard to narrow down a species. If I had to get species-specific, I'd have to look at mammals and say Servals are my favorite! They're just so beautiful and sleek!
Fictional creature? Definitely dragons. But to get more creative, my favorite cryptid is a skinwalker. I hope to never run into one, but the stories they're involved in are just so creepy and creative! And it definitely has nothing to do with me being a furry
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
Awesome battle y'all!!! You guys are great!!!
Awesome battle y'all!!! You guys are great!!!
B17-L.pngs9-d01-Equusina.pngs9-d02-Equusina.pngs9-d03-Equusina.pngs9-d04-Equusina.pngs9-d05-Equusina.pngs9-d06-Equusina.pngs9-d07-Equusina.pngs9-d08-Equusina.pngs9-d09-Equusina.pngs9-d10-Equusina.pngs9-d11-Equusina.pngs9-d12-Equusina.pngs9-d13-Equusina.pngs9-d14-Equusina.pngB17-R.png
Hex0gCq.png
center]tWjEyu3.png[/center]
59TgHaL.png6qRiT6A.pnggLbSZXW.gif

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png kQXO8qG.gif
Btrc1b3.png

CvMCKOn.png
YS78n0y.gif
oapIRSh.png

OvJsD6v.png qS8m3Il.png
9wmtr73.gif
tZfAbHX.gif
tumblr_oesqvmhEFF1ql1x1no8_r1_100.png[/url]glitterbomb_starfall_2016_by_starkindlerstudio-dai1j8g.png 3nlGtPe.gifequusina_TODbadge.pngBzeVYAh.png
Sunday: Have you ever been to an animal cafe? (Cat cafe, owl cafe, etc)

Nope, unfortunately, but I'm hoping to go to one sometime!

Huh, so, I don't really have a favourite desert per say, but I've been getting into mug cakes. The desert I'm best at is apple pie, though, anything else I always manage to mess up. I always use a different recipe, so just look up apple pie recipe and make the one you think seems the most appealing :)

Small little fluffball named Luna. I consider myself a dog person, but that might just be because I've never owned a cat. I had an adorable little parakeet once, but it died in a heat wave only a few months after I was gifted it. My ideal pet would probably be a turtle or grey parrot, because they both have a long lifespan and are also adorable.

Coffee! Not a big fan of either, but coffee has gotten me through a lot of late night study sessions.

Again, not a huge coffee or tea person, but I guess Starbucks? It's the shop I visit the most, so basic as it might be, I think that qualifies as my favourite one.

To be honest, I'm not a huge tea person, but the one time I tried boba tea it was delicious. As for fresh fruit, uh, that's a thing?

I had to do a project on elephants in preschool, and I've felt loyal to them ever since. As for fictional creature, Phoenix!
Sunday: Have you ever been to an animal cafe? (Cat cafe, owl cafe, etc)

Nope, unfortunately, but I'm hoping to go to one sometime!

Huh, so, I don't really have a favourite desert per say, but I've been getting into mug cakes. The desert I'm best at is apple pie, though, anything else I always manage to mess up. I always use a different recipe, so just look up apple pie recipe and make the one you think seems the most appealing :)

Small little fluffball named Luna. I consider myself a dog person, but that might just be because I've never owned a cat. I had an adorable little parakeet once, but it died in a heat wave only a few months after I was gifted it. My ideal pet would probably be a turtle or grey parrot, because they both have a long lifespan and are also adorable.

Coffee! Not a big fan of either, but coffee has gotten me through a lot of late night study sessions.

Again, not a huge coffee or tea person, but I guess Starbucks? It's the shop I visit the most, so basic as it might be, I think that qualifies as my favourite one.

To be honest, I'm not a huge tea person, but the one time I tried boba tea it was delicious. As for fresh fruit, uh, that's a thing?

I had to do a project on elephants in preschool, and I've felt loyal to them ever since. As for fictional creature, Phoenix!
Lichtdrache.gif
Ticket Checking!

EDIT: I didn't link the sheet with the archive OTL, please use this one: ARCHIVE SHEET

That last day was wild! There were so many flips, so much fodder, and a lot of furious exalting by our attendants. Thank you so much for all your support and help making Lightning vs Wind such an engaging and exhilarating event!

We have been in the process of checking all the dragons sent in to make sure everything is accurate, but we would like to invite you all the check as well. Please have a look back on the spreadsheet and take some time to double check your dragons were entered correctly, and your ticket values look right.

Prize pulling will start on 05/19, so please make sure everything is accurate by rollover on 5/18.

If you have changed your username, you need to let me know ASAP. All changes need to be in by rollover on Wednesday 5/18.

If you notice any concerns, please ping @Kywren with the day, the attendant, and all applicable information regarding the inaccuracy. Please provide me with screenshots of the applicable AH history as well. Thank you!!

@ kashmere @ thalassatheblue @ varnaxis @1moon1spirit @3141592653589793 @76232174 @77336636 @77783735 @77864456 @77864458 @77883346 @77883349 @8611945 @8ooks @aasimar @able37 @accal1a @adagia @adrasci @aeraki @aesuna @agareia @agonius @aidan @al3s1s @alexrobins @allysun @aloradannon @alovra @amantius @andelice @angemagica @animalkun @anjoulas @antimonycarver @antipathiczora @aphroditelefay @apology @arapocalypse @arcaneidolriots @archenitesky @archimicarus @arctoslupus @aredshroom @aristata @arrakis @arsea @arwen @aryaelaina @asteraoth @astralkepeire @atresia @audire @aura12 @avmire @awayfrombirdland @awb @axikor @azkhar @b1ue @bamboo1996 @barbarafett @beatoriche @beblueberry @behemo @beingofsalt @benevolentmyths @benuyka @betamax @binary00101010 @birdsofwax @blackstarfire @blackstatic @blastlight @blazebrem @bluenebula02 @bnemesis @boatbud @booleano @brevityis @brighteningskies @brokengems @browncoatparadox @buddydragon @buttergutz @bxy26 @c0l0rful @c33213 @calliborn @canidae @canirs @cantaloupe @cantata @captainvivi @carnwennhau @carolynmbp @carvaiine @cedarling @celestialcrow @celticowl @chamilet @cheesedragon @cherryoctopie @chinapiggy @chingoo @chocoli @ciceqi @clearbright @cloverpatches0 @clowning @cnidocyte @cocatrics @cocolatia @colieflower @commonrue @cone @corprus @counterklock @crimsonpixie @crowvidae @cupcakenova @cvhruig @cymothoe @dakervadora @dalilah @damnstormcloaks @daniellefaye @darkangelsblood1 @darkmoore @darkwolf133 @daycat @deathspecter @definitellie @demetre @deramadus @derogatory @desertbloomer @dessy @dierdre @dimness @dinsdale @discowing @disillusionist @dititania @doctorworme @dogmatix @doozie @dracowolf @dragonfeat @dragonqueenhi @dragonsmythos @dreamclaws @druddigon @duskofdawn12 @dustyfluorescent @edelgard @eeriansadow @eeveecraft @eieru @elaendorlien @elai @eliriel @emeraldskye @enekokoro @entykk @eonka @erevainsgirl @eridenthe @erisdar @espeon5712 @espeon5713 @espeon5714 @espeon5715 @espeon5716 @evarinya @everestecho @everisa @evilcopepod @evrlasting @exlann @faecoria @faetoy @fantastichaxorus @fantelle @femmeorpheus @fenixinka @fickledragon @fieryblood @finder77 @findingpears @fishywishyz @flaeyr @flounders @fluidquartz @flutterbug @follow @forcedcoma @fortuna @freyashadow @frfrfr @frostmeri @fusionboltzgx @ganondorf @gentlegentoo @genziana @ghostingskies @ghostrobots @givemeyourbones @glory @goldia @gormanghaste @gremlinslug @growltiger @gryffion @gulo @halcy @halfpintverdance @hana @hatesprit @hatsunemiku @hawktalon @headlessking @heavenleigh @hellnokitty @henryjekyll @hinumi @holland @honalae @honeydoc @honeyedbee @horrordesmolcat @howdoilnternet @iamaperson @iamnohere @ideamutt @ikunoche @incognitoplayer @infested @inkwardlychaotic @instar @ironpen @isnoah @ittybittycat @jankasi @javamp @jbapple @jee @jeevas @johan @joweetheraposa @juulika @kaaoqi @kahvinporo @kahvinporo @kaichoukai @kairidragoness @kargi @kashmere @katsha @kaynara @kazumak @keikokat @kellers @kellypaladin @keridwyn @kespecial @kirathekat @kirmon64 @knishes @kodak @kothra @kreideprintz @krioboly @kristalli @ktg1214 @kuroikumo @kuzuha @kwozmotis @kyuuketsuki @ladjanny @lamentations @lansly @lastghostling @laurelizima @lednik @leeleeishere @leeviathans @leggomyeggos @legofigure11 @legout @leiari @leoscreams @lesen @lgfuadjj @lilabounce @linin @lissy @llealynarisia @logchamp @lordjeanliness @lordmaroo @lovejoy @lpsvss @luciferr @luckpuppet @luminaxsupermacy @lundlaeva @lusbiana @lydun @lyrus @maiiau @malbora @malbyte @mangoeclipse @median @meowmeowmeow222 @metempsychosis @mewbladexxx @mindrop @minnowfox @mintis @missmaira @mixeo @mlkychi @mollusc @monday @monosoons @moondragon @moramx @morenaflame @morningrise @mothyy @mouses @mousieamelia @mystyic @naurath @nebuloous @necoryn @nefariousking @nelsothy @neoo @nevercanth @nevros @nightwind @nihilis @nilah @nirnrootnoises @noctuafoxglove @nocturnallegends @noonalt @northb0und @notheretoperch @nuggetseb @okapi @onuo @origingiratina @orikalyn @overcoat @pameluke @parad0xxy @pekasairroc @penguinpark @persimmonbird @persteph @phantasidreamin @phantomwise @pharloom @piccalily0510 @piko @pinguin @pkrs @plantqueen @platinumdream @playingforkeeps @plushstiel @poi @pokerobin @pooses @posibee @possessedbirb @potatoknish @princesstaozi @protowilson @puggles @punkinator919 @punkpinkpower @purling @pyno @pyrali @quawks @queencouscous @queenmomo @queerkestrel @queerprince @quinn7487 @quinnelope @rabbitspirit @raevfyth @raevus @raggirare @raidye @raistardragon @ramkin @rangerlexi @rarewareofficial @ratiasu @ravinecat @redlheif @redprything @redsnight @redwoodphoenix @reign @reignhart @reroad @reshiramu @restless @retrace @retrodetective @return @reven @reynette @rheotastic @riyoke @robotzebra @rockrufff @rockss @romeus @ronnie1107 @rosegrimmspirit @rosharannoivern @rosoidela @rowdy @rwqfsfasxc @ryulyn @sabrinab @saccharine @sachqua @saintslander @sairentotsuki @samelf @sapphosaint @saronai @saskia @satyrgatyr @scoop @seaglasssky @secretsaver @seen @self @serenefire @serpenthyne @settlerdave @sgkat @shadowrising @shadowspiral @sheebit @shinyumbreon @shulk @sidegrinder @signol @silverchilver @silverlately @sinistea @siskiyou @sisterofwar @skoshek @skyfree374 @sleepyhoneybee @sleepytomato @smileytechie @snaggleclaw @snailie @snailmuffin @snapdragoon @snes @snoringhyena @socklesswonder @somethingwitty @songofsummer @souldust @sourcrowla @sp580s @spacedaydreamer @sparce @sparkledeer @spinyax @stanza @starbunnies @stare82 @starlapelle @starstalker @starwraith @stasha @stormytehcat11 @strill @suawansan @sublimevoide @sugaywarakoushi @sunscream @suspiciousorange @sylveondreams @ta74 @taksony @talonr @talonshrubfire @talyflowers @tatzelwurm @taupefox @tcmagpie @teddy2008 @teletraan @tenrecidae @tereshkova2001 @tewro @thalassatheblue @thatwhatthing @thebeemafia @thekillingedge @theophilus @theredhood @thetypingdragon @thewhimsii @thewhitehart @throwthebones @tigressrising @tiph @tkchan @toffeebiscuits @tomatotwin @topazal @tortoiselynx @trinka @tropickle @tsunamivoid @tufira @turquai @twewy @twiggies @twilightshine @twistedwind @typefull @ufology @ultrasuede @unelore @unnaturalhistory @unrest @uruhead @usualuniqueness @uwibami @vaguelycanine @valara @valkyriae @valkyrjakayn @valyrie @vangeance @varenyky @varnavix @varnaxis @vaze @velvetpaws @vendrus @vinyamar @violentviolet77 @virectium @voiddeluz @vongacy @vonseckendorff @vorpalvoid @vrtra @vulturesongs @wahlmur @wanli @wannacry @wardenofthebluff @wardove @watercolour @waywardhunter05 @wheatgerm @whistlewindwolf @whyvern @wildewinged @winri @winter0sun @winterbug @wintrecat @wolffia @wolfguardian1 @wolftrickster @wolfyknutz @world @wylin @wzrd @xeyla @xiaoyuetian @xique @xlilm0nsterx @xsathra @yukitsukihana @yumehisakawa @yunling @yveltals @zephyrouss @zeushatches @zimao @zippofeuer @zombeauty @ztdine @zytorian @zyxyz @zyzzylva
Ticket Checking!

EDIT: I didn't link the sheet with the archive OTL, please use this one: ARCHIVE SHEET

That last day was wild! There were so many flips, so much fodder, and a lot of furious exalting by our attendants. Thank you so much for all your support and help making Lightning vs Wind such an engaging and exhilarating event!

We have been in the process of checking all the dragons sent in to make sure everything is accurate, but we would like to invite you all the check as well. Please have a look back on the spreadsheet and take some time to double check your dragons were entered correctly, and your ticket values look right.

Prize pulling will start on 05/19, so please make sure everything is accurate by rollover on 5/18.

If you have changed your username, you need to let me know ASAP. All changes need to be in by rollover on Wednesday 5/18.

If you notice any concerns, please ping @Kywren with the day, the attendant, and all applicable information regarding the inaccuracy. Please provide me with screenshots of the applicable AH history as well. Thank you!!

@ kashmere @ thalassatheblue @ varnaxis @1moon1spirit @3141592653589793 @76232174 @77336636 @77783735 @77864456 @77864458 @77883346 @77883349 @8611945 @8ooks @aasimar @able37 @accal1a @adagia @adrasci @aeraki @aesuna @agareia @agonius @aidan @al3s1s @alexrobins @allysun @aloradannon @alovra @amantius @andelice @angemagica @animalkun @anjoulas @antimonycarver @antipathiczora @aphroditelefay @apology @arapocalypse @arcaneidolriots @archenitesky @archimicarus @arctoslupus @aredshroom @aristata @arrakis @arsea @arwen @aryaelaina @asteraoth @astralkepeire @atresia @audire @aura12 @avmire @awayfrombirdland @awb @axikor @azkhar @b1ue @bamboo1996 @barbarafett @beatoriche @beblueberry @behemo @beingofsalt @benevolentmyths @benuyka @betamax @binary00101010 @birdsofwax @blackstarfire @blackstatic @blastlight @blazebrem @bluenebula02 @bnemesis @boatbud @booleano @brevityis @brighteningskies @brokengems @browncoatparadox @buddydragon @buttergutz @bxy26 @c0l0rful @c33213 @calliborn @canidae @canirs @cantaloupe @cantata @captainvivi @carnwennhau @carolynmbp @carvaiine @cedarling @celestialcrow @celticowl @chamilet @cheesedragon @cherryoctopie @chinapiggy @chingoo @chocoli @ciceqi @clearbright @cloverpatches0 @clowning @cnidocyte @cocatrics @cocolatia @colieflower @commonrue @cone @corprus @counterklock @crimsonpixie @crowvidae @cupcakenova @cvhruig @cymothoe @dakervadora @dalilah @damnstormcloaks @daniellefaye @darkangelsblood1 @darkmoore @darkwolf133 @daycat @deathspecter @definitellie @demetre @deramadus @derogatory @desertbloomer @dessy @dierdre @dimness @dinsdale @discowing @disillusionist @dititania @doctorworme @dogmatix @doozie @dracowolf @dragonfeat @dragonqueenhi @dragonsmythos @dreamclaws @druddigon @duskofdawn12 @dustyfluorescent @edelgard @eeriansadow @eeveecraft @eieru @elaendorlien @elai @eliriel @emeraldskye @enekokoro @entykk @eonka @erevainsgirl @eridenthe @erisdar @espeon5712 @espeon5713 @espeon5714 @espeon5715 @espeon5716 @evarinya @everestecho @everisa @evilcopepod @evrlasting @exlann @faecoria @faetoy @fantastichaxorus @fantelle @femmeorpheus @fenixinka @fickledragon @fieryblood @finder77 @findingpears @fishywishyz @flaeyr @flounders @fluidquartz @flutterbug @follow @forcedcoma @fortuna @freyashadow @frfrfr @frostmeri @fusionboltzgx @ganondorf @gentlegentoo @genziana @ghostingskies @ghostrobots @givemeyourbones @glory @goldia @gormanghaste @gremlinslug @growltiger @gryffion @gulo @halcy @halfpintverdance @hana @hatesprit @hatsunemiku @hawktalon @headlessking @heavenleigh @hellnokitty @henryjekyll @hinumi @holland @honalae @honeydoc @honeyedbee @horrordesmolcat @howdoilnternet @iamaperson @iamnohere @ideamutt @ikunoche @incognitoplayer @infested @inkwardlychaotic @instar @ironpen @isnoah @ittybittycat @jankasi @javamp @jbapple @jee @jeevas @johan @joweetheraposa @juulika @kaaoqi @kahvinporo @kahvinporo @kaichoukai @kairidragoness @kargi @kashmere @katsha @kaynara @kazumak @keikokat @kellers @kellypaladin @keridwyn @kespecial @kirathekat @kirmon64 @knishes @kodak @kothra @kreideprintz @krioboly @kristalli @ktg1214 @kuroikumo @kuzuha @kwozmotis @kyuuketsuki @ladjanny @lamentations @lansly @lastghostling @laurelizima @lednik @leeleeishere @leeviathans @leggomyeggos @legofigure11 @legout @leiari @leoscreams @lesen @lgfuadjj @lilabounce @linin @lissy @llealynarisia @logchamp @lordjeanliness @lordmaroo @lovejoy @lpsvss @luciferr @luckpuppet @luminaxsupermacy @lundlaeva @lusbiana @lydun @lyrus @maiiau @malbora @malbyte @mangoeclipse @median @meowmeowmeow222 @metempsychosis @mewbladexxx @mindrop @minnowfox @mintis @missmaira @mixeo @mlkychi @mollusc @monday @monosoons @moondragon @moramx @morenaflame @morningrise @mothyy @mouses @mousieamelia @mystyic @naurath @nebuloous @necoryn @nefariousking @nelsothy @neoo @nevercanth @nevros @nightwind @nihilis @nilah @nirnrootnoises @noctuafoxglove @nocturnallegends @noonalt @northb0und @notheretoperch @nuggetseb @okapi @onuo @origingiratina @orikalyn @overcoat @pameluke @parad0xxy @pekasairroc @penguinpark @persimmonbird @persteph @phantasidreamin @phantomwise @pharloom @piccalily0510 @piko @pinguin @pkrs @plantqueen @platinumdream @playingforkeeps @plushstiel @poi @pokerobin @pooses @posibee @possessedbirb @potatoknish @princesstaozi @protowilson @puggles @punkinator919 @punkpinkpower @purling @pyno @pyrali @quawks @queencouscous @queenmomo @queerkestrel @queerprince @quinn7487 @quinnelope @rabbitspirit @raevfyth @raevus @raggirare @raidye @raistardragon @ramkin @rangerlexi @rarewareofficial @ratiasu @ravinecat @redlheif @redprything @redsnight @redwoodphoenix @reign @reignhart @reroad @reshiramu @restless @retrace @retrodetective @return @reven @reynette @rheotastic @riyoke @robotzebra @rockrufff @rockss @romeus @ronnie1107 @rosegrimmspirit @rosharannoivern @rosoidela @rowdy @rwqfsfasxc @ryulyn @sabrinab @saccharine @sachqua @saintslander @sairentotsuki @samelf @sapphosaint @saronai @saskia @satyrgatyr @scoop @seaglasssky @secretsaver @seen @self @serenefire @serpenthyne @settlerdave @sgkat @shadowrising @shadowspiral @sheebit @shinyumbreon @shulk @sidegrinder @signol @silverchilver @silverlately @sinistea @siskiyou @sisterofwar @skoshek @skyfree374 @sleepyhoneybee @sleepytomato @smileytechie @snaggleclaw @snailie @snailmuffin @snapdragoon @snes @snoringhyena @socklesswonder @somethingwitty @songofsummer @souldust @sourcrowla @sp580s @spacedaydreamer @sparce @sparkledeer @spinyax @stanza @starbunnies @stare82 @starlapelle @starstalker @starwraith @stasha @stormytehcat11 @strill @suawansan @sublimevoide @sugaywarakoushi @sunscream @suspiciousorange @sylveondreams @ta74 @taksony @talonr @talonshrubfire @talyflowers @tatzelwurm @taupefox @tcmagpie @teddy2008 @teletraan @tenrecidae @tereshkova2001 @tewro @thalassatheblue @thatwhatthing @thebeemafia @thekillingedge @theophilus @theredhood @thetypingdragon @thewhimsii @thewhitehart @throwthebones @tigressrising @tiph @tkchan @toffeebiscuits @tomatotwin @topazal @tortoiselynx @trinka @tropickle @tsunamivoid @tufira @turquai @twewy @twiggies @twilightshine @twistedwind @typefull @ufology @ultrasuede @unelore @unnaturalhistory @unrest @uruhead @usualuniqueness @uwibami @vaguelycanine @valara @valkyriae @valkyrjakayn @valyrie @vangeance @varenyky @varnavix @varnaxis @vaze @velvetpaws @vendrus @vinyamar @violentviolet77 @virectium @voiddeluz @vongacy @vonseckendorff @vorpalvoid @vrtra @vulturesongs @wahlmur @wanli @wannacry @wardenofthebluff @wardove @watercolour @waywardhunter05 @wheatgerm @whistlewindwolf @whyvern @wildewinged @winri @winter0sun @winterbug @wintrecat @wolffia @wolfguardian1 @wolftrickster @wolfyknutz @world @wylin @wzrd @xeyla @xiaoyuetian @xique @xlilm0nsterx @xsathra @yukitsukihana @yumehisakawa @yunling @yveltals @zephyrouss @zeushatches @zimao @zippofeuer @zombeauty @ztdine @zytorian @zyxyz @zyzzylva
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 108 109