Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Childhood obsessions
1 2 3 4 5
the most intense obsession i've ever had was my obsession with dolphins as a preteen. no other interest has compared for my desire to decorate my room entirely with dolphins, do every school project on dolphins, read every book in my reading level about dolphins, and own any dolphin plushie i saw.

also the warriors series. i think this was after i calmed down about dolphins i got super into warriors and read almost the entire series in middle school
the most intense obsession i've ever had was my obsession with dolphins as a preteen. no other interest has compared for my desire to decorate my room entirely with dolphins, do every school project on dolphins, read every book in my reading level about dolphins, and own any dolphin plushie i saw.

also the warriors series. i think this was after i calmed down about dolphins i got super into warriors and read almost the entire series in middle school
jFZJEcu.png
NOP5viO.png
lAvpyOQ.png
“If there's nothing wrong with me...
...maybe there's something wrong with the universe!”
-Beverly Crusher
Earthbound. I used to play it until midnight and not even notice.
Earthbound. I used to play it until midnight and not even notice.
22697328_HJDOxbqHcUtkgmU.png
Wings of Fire was a huge childhood (or teenage-hood? lol) obsession of mine too. I remember getting the first WoF book as soon as it came out, and for years it was my favorite book series. It was so much fun theorizing about what would happen next as I waited for the next book in the series to release. Would Blister, Blaze, or Burn be crowned queen of the SandWings? How could Darkstalker be defeated? Etc., etc. Over time I fell out of love with WoF, but it still holds a special place in my heart.
Wings of Fire was a huge childhood (or teenage-hood? lol) obsession of mine too. I remember getting the first WoF book as soon as it came out, and for years it was my favorite book series. It was so much fun theorizing about what would happen next as I waited for the next book in the series to release. Would Blister, Blaze, or Burn be crowned queen of the SandWings? How could Darkstalker be defeated? Etc., etc. Over time I fell out of love with WoF, but it still holds a special place in my heart.
shaymin-sky.gif
1 2 3 4 5