Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Help/Free Stuff + Dergs Giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'll take any familiars you're willing to part with.
I'll take any familiars you're willing to part with.
a69iToJ.png
MUYNhfy.png
2SPT1Mh.png
Gxjtg1B.png
Hi! I'd love any currency or apparel you're willing to part with! I prefer nature inspired items for most of my dragons but you will find pink and purple thrown in! thank you :)
Hi! I'd love any currency or apparel you're willing to part with! I prefer nature inspired items for most of my dragons but you will find pink and purple thrown in! thank you :)
U0f2Kfb.png
Sent!
Sent!

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

Hello! I've been in Flight Rising for about a week and a bit. I'm low on treasure and in need of it.
Can i have around 10-20k?
Hello! I've been in Flight Rising for about a week and a bit. I'm low on treasure and in need of it.
Can i have around 10-20k?
8R8BVVf.gif Cs9lwMb.pngVOCilq9.pngjkL0nc2.pnglfY7vyo.pngSCjxpBr.png u8ERdF3.png
hello, im new to fr, my friends introduced me and i know i have lots of dragons, but only because my friends gave them! if there are any skins or accents or treasure (around 20k) you can spare that would be great!
hello, im new to fr, my friends introduced me and i know i have lots of dragons, but only because my friends gave them! if there are any skins or accents or treasure (around 20k) you can spare that would be great!
o705-d01-cxlier.pngo705-d02-cxlier.pngo705-d03-cxlier.pngo705-d04-cxlier.pngo705-d05-cxlier.png
zu684SR.png
Heyo, I’m pretty new to the site and have been mostly making my money with art commissions but now that finals are around the corner for me I can’t! If you have any skins or apparel you’re willing to give up id be forever grateful!!!
Heyo, I’m pretty new to the site and have been mostly making my money with art commissions but now that finals are around the corner for me I can’t! If you have any skins or apparel you’re willing to give up id be forever grateful!!!

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
Hi i'm incredibly new and would appreciate any type of stuff that has a blue color scheme (mostly apparell), im figuring things out ^_^'
Hi i'm incredibly new and would appreciate any type of stuff that has a blue color scheme (mostly apparell), im figuring things out ^_^'
@marbletiger

Hi! Welcome to FR! This service is available for accounts between one week and two months old, so if you could check back in a week that would be great! I just have that policy because I want to make sure that the gifts go to lairs that are planning to stay active.
@marbletiger

Hi! Welcome to FR! This service is available for accounts between one week and two months old, so if you could check back in a week that would be great! I just have that policy because I want to make sure that the gifts go to lairs that are planning to stay active.

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

hi could i get some apparel and/or accents if you have any?
hi could i get some apparel and/or accents if you have any?
sbat-12292-0_1_2_159_162.png
um @SqueakyWarrior sorry for ping can I get some apparel?
um @SqueakyWarrior sorry for ping can I get some apparel?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8