Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 456 457 458 459 460 ... 471 472
@Culex

Something must've changed.

I just got an Eliminate from Mire

@Culex

Something must've changed.

I just got an Eliminate from Mire

Swimming with Willy
Walk like a penguin
Fly like an eagerr... dragon...
https://discord.gg/MEXJ4xfs
@Sharanay

There’s an updated guide here. Also congratulations, Eliminates are awesome drops to get
@Sharanay

There’s an updated guide here. Also congratulations, Eliminates are awesome drops to get
tumblr_542ab0f1a7f1d0810e8769fececf6c76_4ec57c30_250.png IMG_8661.png
Oh man, this might really turn around my coliseum game- I've been using comparably worse builds, didn't think focusing only on strength would help so much...
Oh man, this might really turn around my coliseum game- I've been using comparably worse builds, didn't think focusing only on strength would help so much...
Ender Wolf at your service~
OETsgJU.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
ijbUS1M.png
tyEuRXe.png
Looking for art? Maybe my friends can help:
wpdryAH.jpg i2KAKE6.png
Or maybe some new characters?
Ft6xEA1.png
i2KAKE6.png
wpdryAH.jpg
@EnderWolf513 - there are better builds now.

Maki's Coliseum Builds has several options. This one is outdated - it hasn't kept up with coli changes, and some of the instructions are no longer accurate.

It still works okay, but you'll have to watch out for creatures that need an extra slash before the eliminate.

All-around farmer suggestion is now 133 STR | 40 QCK | 6 VIT. There are ways to have lower STR and more QCK, but they take more specialized awareness of specific venue details.
@EnderWolf513 - there are better builds now.

Maki's Coliseum Builds has several options. This one is outdated - it hasn't kept up with coli changes, and some of the instructions are no longer accurate.

It still works okay, but you'll have to watch out for creatures that need an extra slash before the eliminate.

All-around farmer suggestion is now 133 STR | 40 QCK | 6 VIT. There are ways to have lower STR and more QCK, but they take more specialized awareness of specific venue details.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
ahhh thank you!!! This helps alot!!
ahhh thank you!!! This helps alot!!
This is really helpful tysm!
This is really helpful tysm!
Lumi | Any pronouns | FR+4
Semi Wishlist
STP
Feel free to ping me :)
UPx8V2W.png
@Cinksi
@Cinksi