Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rotfell Oddities (Closed to new players)
1 2 ... 320 321 322 323 324 ... 1680 1681
Cyprus is looking around the fair and sees lots of dragons. "Where are they"he mumbles under his breath. He tries to run through the crowd of people but doesn't get far.
"Ah where is Russel, I miss them." He wispers sadly.
Cyprus is looking around the fair and sees lots of dragons. "Where are they"he mumbles under his breath. He tries to run through the crowd of people but doesn't get far.
"Ah where is Russel, I miss them." He wispers sadly.
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
[quote name="TheAceCase" date="2022-05-10 04:32:55" ] [quote name="SmolderingFlame" date="2022-05-09 15:06:37" ] (Blocked on school pc. ;-; he looks so cool... it's my first time drawing any of the FR dragons.) [/quote] @SmolderingFlame (This is the website I use...sometimes it likes to work https://imgbb.com/) [/quote] (Also blocked)
TheAceCase wrote on 2022-05-10 04:32:55:
SmolderingFlame wrote on 2022-05-09 15:06:37:
(Blocked on school pc. ;-; he looks so cool... it's my first time drawing any of the FR dragons.)
@SmolderingFlame
(This is the website I use...sometimes it likes to work https://imgbb.com/)
(Also blocked)
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
[quote name="Tanganika" date="2022-05-10 04:30:26" ] Briany groaned tasting blood in her mouth, she opened her eyes and looked at a dragon near her, she did not know who the dragon was since her vision was soo fuzzy, she waited till it cleared, and sat up wincing awfully. She put her hand gently on Amuns head and turned it to the side, examining his neck from where he gave her his bandages “You, need new bandages.” she exlaimed and then paused “possibly cool ones with rainbows” she added. [/quote] Amun looked positively disgusted at the thought of brightly colored bandages. "I'll pass."
Tanganika wrote on 2022-05-10 04:30:26:
Briany groaned tasting blood in her mouth, she opened her eyes and looked at a dragon near her, she did not know who the dragon was since her vision was soo fuzzy, she waited till it cleared, and sat up wincing awfully. She put her hand gently on Amuns head and turned it to the side, examining his neck from where he gave her his bandages “You, need new bandages.” she exlaimed and then paused “possibly cool ones with rainbows” she added.
Amun looked positively disgusted at the thought of brightly colored bandages.
"I'll pass."
Osiris growled and flapped his wings, blowing away the smoke from the incense.
Osiris growled and flapped his wings, blowing away the smoke from the incense.
Husky swooped down next to Cyprus. "Hi, I don't think we've talked much before, but you're with us, right? I was trying to find Russell, and I didn't see him anywhere. I was wondering if you could help?"
Husky swooped down next to Cyprus. "Hi, I don't think we've talked much before, but you're with us, right? I was trying to find Russell, and I didn't see him anywhere. I was wondering if you could help?"
No, remember? I'm the one who's supposed to kidnap you?
*small child runs away screaming*
"What are your thoughts on black bandages? So I don't stand out so much when I try to hide from socializing?" Amun asked, his eyes narrowed as he concentrated on applying pressure to her wound. Little did he know, some of the red, fibrous magic began to trickle into the wound and heal it from the inside out.
"What are your thoughts on black bandages? So I don't stand out so much when I try to hide from socializing?" Amun asked, his eyes narrowed as he concentrated on applying pressure to her wound. Little did he know, some of the red, fibrous magic began to trickle into the wound and heal it from the inside out.
(And I agree with Ace, the person who just asked should be fine, but because of keeping track of characters we might not want to add anyone else.)
(And I agree with Ace, the person who just asked should be fine, but because of keeping track of characters we might not want to add anyone else.)
No, remember? I'm the one who's supposed to kidnap you?
*small child runs away screaming*
(Is there a way to edit the name of the forum?)
(Is there a way to edit the name of the forum?)
(I think that would be Ace's job, since they made it.)
(I think that would be Ace's job, since they made it.)
(I have arived)
(Anybody have any apperal ideas for my boi Gemini? I can't find anything that I like)
(I have arived)
(Anybody have any apperal ideas for my boi Gemini? I can't find anything that I like)
Role-play-achiement.png NeuD2.gifCx8UR.gifrl8yl.gifJqb1Z.gif
IT'S GENDER TIME
1 2 ... 320 321 322 323 324 ... 1680 1681