Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Delete this post
1 2 3
No one's upset, and please don't be upset yourself! This is a suggestion that comes up regularly enough that people pretty much have pre-planned responses to it. No one's upset by what you've said and no one here wants you to be upset.
No one's upset, and please don't be upset yourself! This is a suggestion that comes up regularly enough that people pretty much have pre-planned responses to it. No one's upset by what you've said and no one here wants you to be upset.
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/552848][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/5529/552848_350.png[/img][/url][/center]The Unnamed One pops up to prove that lore Unnamed ones exist and to remind people to name the dragons they're about to sell if they dislike Unnamed. The Unnamed One is not bothered by having no name and believes himself to be even greater without one.
552848_350.png
The Unnamed One pops up to prove that lore Unnamed ones exist and to remind people to name the dragons they're about to sell if they dislike Unnamed.
The Unnamed One is not bothered by having no name and believes himself to be even greater without one.
"Name Unnamed Exalted Dragons, Together!"

No.

How about - "Name Dragons Before Selling If It Matters To You, Together!" instead?
"Name Unnamed Exalted Dragons, Together!"

No.

How about - "Name Dragons Before Selling If It Matters To You, Together!" instead?
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Please just delete the post. I regret posting it. I'm sorry. It won't let me delete it myself.
Please just delete the post. I regret posting it. I'm sorry. It won't let me delete it myself.
bEvLAND.png
Edit the title to delete or closed or nevermind and hopefully that wil stop people from posting.
Edit the title to delete or closed or nevermind and hopefully that wil stop people from posting.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Hey, don’t feel bad about making the suggestion. People tend to be blunt on the suggestions forum but I doubt anyone is mad at you. I’ve seen countless suggestions that were not well received. Tbh good on you for not stubbornly arguing against everyone who disagrees with you.

(Sorry for posting and bumping it back up btw, I just felt like it was important to say before the post went down to the second page)
Hey, don’t feel bad about making the suggestion. People tend to be blunt on the suggestions forum but I doubt anyone is mad at you. I’ve seen countless suggestions that were not well received. Tbh good on you for not stubbornly arguing against everyone who disagrees with you.

(Sorry for posting and bumping it back up btw, I just felt like it was important to say before the post went down to the second page)
pixil-frame-067.png2sdjCmT.pngpixil-frame-068.pngQq78qBr.png
Comments here was really polite and informative.
And only upsetting thing here I see - this demand delite entire thread. All this explanations people gave here vanish! And when new same thread upears (and we could be sure it will) those people must repeat same things again instead of simply offer op search same thread and read all exelent argues.
And only upsetting thing here I see - this demand delite entire thread. All this explanations people gave here vanish! And when new same thread upears (and we could be sure it will) those people must repeat same things again instead of simply offer op search same thread and read all exelent argues.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
[quote name="Alkhor" date="2022-05-11 00:43:41" ] Comments here was really polite and informative. And only upsetting thing here I see - this demand delite entire thread. All this explanations people gave here vanish! And when new same thread upears (and we could be sure it will) those people must repeat same things again instead of simply offer op search same thread and read all exelent argues. [/quote] ^ this. It wasn’t a silly suggestion at all, nobody was harsh or unpleasant, there’s nothing for OP to be embarrassed about, no reason to delete this thread at all? I do often think it’s a shame that the person who made the first post in a thread has the ability to delete everybody else’s posts. We’ve lost a lot of very useful and informative discussions that way.
Alkhor wrote on 2022-05-11 00:43:41:

^ this.

It wasn’t a silly suggestion at all, nobody was harsh or unpleasant, there’s nothing for OP to be embarrassed about, no reason to delete this thread at all?

I do often think it’s a shame that the person who made the first post in a thread has the ability to delete everybody else’s posts. We’ve lost a lot of very useful and informative discussions that way.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
@ceiswyn-

I don’t think that’s a thing you can do? Only moderators can delete other people’s posts
@ceiswyn-

I don’t think that’s a thing you can do? Only moderators can delete other people’s posts
@Unrest

If OP deletes the first post of a thread, the entire thread is removed.
@Unrest

If OP deletes the first post of a thread, the entire thread is removed.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
1 2 3