Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Wind] WvL PB/Raffle
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 73 74
@Decimata hihi! just letting you know, the prices have just been increased! 8s are now worth 14500t (raffle). I'll grab your 1ts in a sec, just wanted to give you a head's up in case you want to relist the 8s for the new price [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
@Decimata hihi! just letting you know, the prices have just been increased! 8s are now worth 14500t (raffle). I'll grab your 1ts in a sec, just wanted to give you a head's up in case you want to relist the 8s for the new price
pEubtYJ.png
@Rifter thank you so much for letter me know! I checked the spreadsheet but I guess it either wasn't updated yet or I missed it. I'll change those prices.
@Rifter thank you so much for letter me know! I checked the spreadsheet but I guess it either wasn't updated yet or I missed it. I'll change those prices.
cmeZpcm.png
@Sukey Sending one level 7 via One-Way CR (gotta get the daily budgie but like none of my fodder are trained rn lol)
@Sukey Sending one level 7 via One-Way CR (gotta get the daily budgie but like none of my fodder are trained rn lol)
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@Askurasaki Thank you for your support! We cherish every dragon servicing for Wind! :D
@Askurasaki Thank you for your support! We cherish every dragon servicing for Wind! :D
@Rifter Heyo! Will be sending 10 level 7 dragons for the PB via PAs! Good luck! [emoji=wind rune size=1]
@Rifter Heyo! Will be sending 10 level 7 dragons for the PB via PAs! Good luck!
They/Them
@Rifter Sent 6 dragons for the raffle! All of them got bonuses - first spiral got colour bonus, and the last mirror got breed + gene bonus, the others got gene bonus or breed bonus ^^

Lmk if I messed the math up and will relist the PAs!
@Rifter Sent 6 dragons for the raffle! All of them got bonuses - first spiral got colour bonus, and the last mirror got breed + gene bonus, the others got gene bonus or breed bonus ^^

Lmk if I messed the math up and will relist the PAs!
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
@TheUltimateOwl all looks good!! each dragon has been given a pap on the head for being a good pup. thank you for supporting wind [emoji=gust size=1]
@TheUltimateOwl all looks good!! each dragon has been given a pap on the head for being a good pup. thank you for supporting wind
pEubtYJ.png
@Swordmaster Hey, just wanted to ping you since the prices have increased, if you want to relist your dragons!
@Swordmaster Hey, just wanted to ping you since the prices have increased, if you want to relist your dragons!
@laivence
All fixed!
@laivence
All fixed!
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@Selah thank you for the 1t raffle PAs! The baby isopods have been given a fish pellet in your name

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/896784250144190504/973353972414967838/unknown.png

(warning for photo of bugs)
@Selah thank you for the 1t raffle PAs! The baby isopods have been given a fish pellet in your name

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/896784250144190504/973353972414967838/unknown.png

(warning for photo of bugs)
yWVIirM.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 73 74