Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Done] WvL OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 94 95
@polkydots received! Thank you! ^^
@polkydots received! Thank you! ^^
BxBQmgK.png
This text was written in invisible ink, ooooo~ I hope you have a great day!

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
@Rasaliina

Going to start sending you your fodder in batches of 98! sorry its such an odd number ;;

I LIED I HAVE 8 LAIR SPACES- since when? alright ig lol
@Rasaliina

Going to start sending you your fodder in batches of 98! sorry its such an odd number ;;

I LIED I HAVE 8 LAIR SPACES- since when? alright ig lol
52233744993_dac8a6a933_o.png
Celyn | FR+3 | She/They

| Featured Dragon | Wishlist |
unknown.png unknown.png
@Hawkstar64 all good, send away! ^^
@Hawkstar64 all good, send away! ^^
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
@Humboldt Thats all of them, thanks for pickin up <3-
@Humboldt Thats all of them, thanks for pickin up <3-
eryE1Fv.png
[center][b]Info[/b] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3125026#post_50907489]Badges[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3125026#post_50907491]Raffle[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3125026#post_50907494]Links and Thanks[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd3/3123920]In-Flight Thread[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o5a8X6GBIJ8YGXZeLMm3FwCPtEXlVNmD7bxw79BPR1c/edit?usp=sharing]Spreadsheet[/url] ------- [img]https://i.imgur.com/4TM1Bb7.png[/img] The battle has begun and we'd like to give a massive thank you for boarding so many of our dragons! If you haven’t done so yet, now is the time to set up returns for [b]fodder[/b] dragons. If you have extra space, we are now looking to board Hatchlings all week! Out of Flight members can sign up any time on a fresh [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o5a8X6GBIJ8YGXZeLMm3FwCPtEXlVNmD7bxw79BPR1c/edit?usp=sharing][b]spreadsheet[b][/url]. Each hatchling held will earn you [b]40 tickets[/b] to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3131230/1#post_3131230]Out-Of-Flight Raffle[/url] and [b]1 ticket[/b] to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3125026#post_50907491]Boarder's Raffle[/url].[/center] Hatchling spaces offered will also count towards earning our [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3125026#post_50907489]boarding badges[/url]. If we were unable to fill your spaces via preboarding or hatchling boarding, you may still claim the badges based on your total spaces offered between both prehoarding and hatchling boarding. We appreciate and thank you for the support! ----- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dyGU5eR.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][u][b]How Does This Work?[/b][/u][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd3/3123920]Link to Windy Instructions[/url][/center] [b]1.[/b] Out-of-flight members add your name, info, and spaces offered to the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o5a8X6GBIJ8YGXZeLMm3FwCPtEXlVNmD7bxw79BPR1c/edit?usp=sharing]spreadsheet[/url]. The lair link, spaces available/filled, and tickets will calculate automatically as you get sent dragons. [b]2. [/b]Wait until a Wind member sends you a 1-Way Crossroads or 1-treasure Private Auction with hatchlings to hold. Accept it! [b]3. [/b]Set up a return CR/PA as soon as possible after accepting. If you’re offering den space, make sure you’ll be around during the week to return those dragons. [b]4. [/b]Hold the hatchlings until they grow, when Wind members will accept your return CRs/PAs. All hatchlings must be returned before the end of the battle on [b]May 14th, 23:40 FR time[/b] [b]5.[/b] If you happen to exalt one of Wind's hatchlings, please ping @/sassypants and the trainer who sent it to you. You will have the option to replace it or remove the tickets earned by it. [center][emoji=wind rune size=1] If you encounter any issues, ping or PM @/sassypants (me) or @/tarshaan[/center] ----- [center]Need to access the old spreadsheet? No problem! The preboarding spreadsheet will remain linked at the bottom of the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3125026#post_3125026]first post of this thread.[/url][/center] [size=0][size=0][size=0]@Dessy @antimonycarver @Aristata @Cocolatia @crowvidae @Tenrecidae @Finlandia @zephyrouss @Zillua @FusionBoltzGX @renkinjutsushis @onuo @Ikunoche @nevvermore @kriski @eieru @kaaoqi @Laetificat @Ambulocetus @inkwardlychaotic @JavaMP @IamNoHere @Jeevas @aredshroom @polkydots @Kuzuha @Fantelle @Budsturga @ScrampledEgg @magiritsa @0BirdMasta0 @AnnaM0on @Demetre @Nihilis @librariesrpunk @rockss @momoi @Overcoat @Rosoidela @Phenri @TKchan @Adagia @flaminchi @KaichouKai @Airbuddy @RavineCat @Apology @almosteverything @szikra @HeadlessKing @Freefire @SnowyFeather @sylasbriarwood @toffeebiscuits @TheKillingEdge @Gwythaint @Crustacean @Capricat @littlejellybean @Morcegueres @TheDarkestDream @GentleGentoo @Zytorian @Vaze @Ultrasuede @Robotzebra @TheWildThings @brit @xiaoyuetian @RedsNight @DelightedVilla @beBlueberry @yukitsukihana @nebulastep @Avmire @Ocianne @Eonka @HoneyDoc @Bromine @TetraKataki @NobleRot @Infested @Kothra @Thorne @ZenithDreams @Lansly @Easel247 @Cinspawn @JadeDragon18 @forcedcoma @agonius @1moon1spirit @aura12 @peachjam @Chimecho @Gormanghaste @Fatherofbirds @CelestialCrow @Plushieee @Cheypie565 @SleepyHoneybee @SentientPumpkins @JuliusCaesar @terrified @IronPen @Vixodium @MusingRat @Dracowolf @cvthedral @stealthclaw @Koyako @frfrfr @Kunikida @Zyzzylva @Behemo @Hawkstar64 @kunacottontail @Aeraki @TwelveBrackets @LordDragonWubbs @DalphiaRose @Druddigon @Elfydragon @Teletraan @Hinumi @VonSeckendorff @Jelonek @Zuriel @Boundary @sublimevoide @Vixyish @MoonDragon @TA74 @Flaeyr @albatrossdreamer @3ctoplasm @Texere @Chingoo @Mindrop @daycat @DarZz @vangeance @arsenopyrite @Swampman @Kaivyrin @RuthlessCata @GIBRALTAR @Iridaceae @Wardove @MoonlitCacti @lusbiana @alyblaith @wanli @divitineo @Tuberose @Auralyx @chamilet @arwen @Antaresia @protowilson @Knishes @Kahvinporo @Lumidae @startrain @Shaddeh @TortoiseLynx @PtolemyII @HoneySeals @Lamnia @Theophanea @Piccalily0510 @oneirodrakon @SilentWanderer @AlexRobins @Sachqua @Clouddust @GiantPandroid @Purling @TETRAHEDR0N @DarkWolf133 @ariangst @MonsteraDelici @AmarilloBlue @Selah @GrinningFox @persteph @Muster @nebuloous @Lundlaeva @SerafinaZephyr @Winter0sun @Necoryn @uruhead @milkchai @vyseri @Snowbelle @Kvon @LuckPuppet @Rayvee @ClearBright @cloverpatches0 @SkyCsxandr @Skritnaja @Velsim @BlackRayser @Askurasaki @DoppelBia @Necralisk @ardisia @Hyalite @Comfrey @FloatingInSpace @FallingUpstairs @AloVra @Caseius @NirnrootNoises @MorenaFlame @TheFortissima @brighteningskies @benuyka @Pripyat @Sakurashark @Tinytalkingtina @umbers @thegreatbeargod @Lyrus @Ico @AlcatrazSystem @StarkHarkness @Ryulyn @Hwa @RaiStarDragon @Acetheaxolotl @brightmyth @Wizardry @SoftBoii @owe @Beatoriche @ktg1214 @Accal1a @SkyFree374 @OnTheRihm @xaz @Zodiakey @Saronai @Sylvandyr @stanza @C0L0RFUL @Fieryblood @CupcakeNova @TheWinterBard @TheLoversMask @Rutile @Resolve @jedinikina @Hiriajuu @retrace @Sharanay @jbapple @Erisdar @animalkun @PureDark006 @PiedCrow @teddy2008 @MeadowMatriarch @Cnidocyte @SacredHerald @bonibaru @EleanoraOfTheSky @SatyrGatyr @Karako @Vwoop @tigressRising @seamists @October @crossforest @HorrorDeSmolCat @Koutarou @DrowsyPanda @Solstices @findingpears @Sometime @sleepyrat @sleepyhat @monosoons @Tiramissyou @LeggoMyEggos @Teba @CatOnTheSun @Thunderbird @beanskoala @Vangandr @Ranmaru @alwaystheview @Edelgard @1sun1spirit @Citruerry @Namira @Jaypaw @Ronnie1107 @Xemriss @Lissy @aesthera @Kodak @Reignhart @astrotheology @dreamclaws @astereia @BPlusSupernova @dustyfluorescent @Ajgreelyfan3 @FrostWynd @Moonlanticoi @myers @Havic @Binary00101010 @BrassicaOracle @Cadaver @akesiWaso @hibikiga @Perseids @ScatteredAshes @Log @FirozTaverbi @Flora @reunion @beanutbutter @alittlebriton @TheUltimateOwl @sundime @mertisal @PlatinumDream @Lykanth @PeachyGremlin @Arapocalypse @siskiyou @Ainsell @Paintra @Jousama @EvilCopepod @ThunderFang @Skaicat @Ailinn @Kaskade @LeeLeeIsHere @Dragoniaclaw @Worgen @Finder77 @Stormsongs @CelestialJem @Hawkfeather @Britty[/size][/size][/size]
Info | Badges | Raffle | Links and Thanks | In-Flight Thread | Spreadsheet
4TM1Bb7.png

The battle has begun and we'd like to give a massive thank you for boarding so many of our dragons! If you haven’t done so yet, now is the time to set up returns for fodder dragons.

If you have extra space, we are now looking to board Hatchlings all week!
Out of Flight members can sign up any time on a fresh spreadsheet.

Each hatchling held will earn you 40 tickets to the Out-Of-Flight Raffle
and 1 ticket to the Boarder's Raffle.

Hatchling spaces offered will also count towards earning our boarding badges. If we were unable to fill your spaces via preboarding or hatchling boarding, you may still claim the badges based on your total spaces offered between both prehoarding and hatchling boarding. We appreciate and thank you for the support!

dyGU5eR.png
How Does This Work?
Link to Windy Instructions

1. Out-of-flight members add your name, info, and spaces offered to the spreadsheet. The lair link, spaces available/filled, and tickets will calculate automatically as you get sent dragons.

2. Wait until a Wind member sends you a 1-Way Crossroads or 1-treasure Private Auction with hatchlings to hold. Accept it!

3. Set up a return CR/PA as soon as possible after accepting. If you’re offering den space, make sure you’ll be around during the week to return those dragons.

4. Hold the hatchlings until they grow, when Wind members will accept your return CRs/PAs. All hatchlings must be returned before the end of the battle on May 14th, 23:40 FR time

5. If you happen to exalt one of Wind's hatchlings, please ping @/sassypants and the trainer who sent it to you. You will have the option to replace it or remove the tickets earned by it.

If you encounter any issues, ping or PM @/sassypants (me) or @/tarshaan

Need to access the old spreadsheet? No problem! The preboarding spreadsheet will remain linked at the bottom of the first post of this thread.

@Dessy @antimonycarver @Aristata @Cocolatia @crowvidae @Tenrecidae @Finlandia @zephyrouss @Zillua @FusionBoltzGX @renkinjutsushis @onuo @Ikunoche @nevvermore @kriski @eieru @kaaoqi @Laetificat @Ambulocetus @inkwardlychaotic @JavaMP @IamNoHere @Jeevas @aredshroom @polkydots @Kuzuha @Fantelle @Budsturga @ScrampledEgg @magiritsa @0BirdMasta0 @AnnaM0on @Demetre @Nihilis @librariesrpunk @rockss @momoi @Overcoat @Rosoidela @Phenri @TKchan @Adagia @flaminchi @KaichouKai @Airbuddy @RavineCat @Apology @almosteverything @szikra @HeadlessKing @Freefire @SnowyFeather @sylasbriarwood @toffeebiscuits @TheKillingEdge @Gwythaint @Crustacean @Capricat @littlejellybean @Morcegueres @TheDarkestDream @GentleGentoo @Zytorian @Vaze @Ultrasuede @Robotzebra @TheWildThings @brit @xiaoyuetian @RedsNight @DelightedVilla @beBlueberry @yukitsukihana @nebulastep @Avmire @Ocianne @Eonka @HoneyDoc @Bromine @TetraKataki @NobleRot @Infested @Kothra @Thorne @ZenithDreams @Lansly @Easel247 @Cinspawn @JadeDragon18 @forcedcoma @agonius @1moon1spirit @aura12 @peachjam @Chimecho @Gormanghaste @Fatherofbirds @CelestialCrow @Plushieee @Cheypie565 @SleepyHoneybee @SentientPumpkins @JuliusCaesar @terrified @IronPen @Vixodium @MusingRat @Dracowolf @cvthedral @stealthclaw @Koyako @frfrfr @Kunikida @Zyzzylva @Behemo @Hawkstar64 @kunacottontail @Aeraki @TwelveBrackets @LordDragonWubbs @DalphiaRose @Druddigon @Elfydragon @Teletraan @Hinumi @VonSeckendorff @Jelonek @Zuriel @Boundary @sublimevoide @Vixyish @MoonDragon @TA74 @Flaeyr @albatrossdreamer @3ctoplasm @Texere @Chingoo @Mindrop @daycat @DarZz @vangeance @arsenopyrite @Swampman @Kaivyrin @RuthlessCata @GIBRALTAR @Iridaceae @Wardove @MoonlitCacti @lusbiana @alyblaith @wanli @divitineo @Tuberose @Auralyx @chamilet @arwen @Antaresia @protowilson @Knishes @Kahvinporo @Lumidae @startrain @Shaddeh @TortoiseLynx @PtolemyII @HoneySeals @Lamnia @Theophanea @Piccalily0510 @oneirodrakon @SilentWanderer @AlexRobins @Sachqua @Clouddust @GiantPandroid @Purling @TETRAHEDR0N @DarkWolf133 @ariangst @MonsteraDelici @AmarilloBlue @Selah @GrinningFox @persteph @Muster @nebuloous @Lundlaeva @SerafinaZephyr @Winter0sun @Necoryn @uruhead @milkchai @vyseri @Snowbelle @Kvon @LuckPuppet @Rayvee @ClearBright @cloverpatches0 @SkyCsxandr @Skritnaja @Velsim @BlackRayser @Askurasaki @DoppelBia @Necralisk @ardisia @Hyalite @Comfrey @FloatingInSpace @FallingUpstairs @AloVra @Caseius @NirnrootNoises @MorenaFlame @TheFortissima @brighteningskies @benuyka @Pripyat @Sakurashark @Tinytalkingtina @umbers @thegreatbeargod @Lyrus @Ico @AlcatrazSystem @StarkHarkness @Ryulyn @Hwa @RaiStarDragon @Acetheaxolotl @brightmyth @Wizardry @SoftBoii @owe @Beatoriche @ktg1214 @Accal1a @SkyFree374 @OnTheRihm @xaz @Zodiakey @Saronai @Sylvandyr @stanza @C0L0RFUL @Fieryblood @CupcakeNova @TheWinterBard @TheLoversMask @Rutile @Resolve @jedinikina @Hiriajuu @retrace @Sharanay @jbapple @Erisdar @animalkun @PureDark006 @PiedCrow @teddy2008 @MeadowMatriarch @Cnidocyte @SacredHerald @bonibaru @EleanoraOfTheSky @SatyrGatyr @Karako @Vwoop @tigressRising @seamists @October @crossforest @HorrorDeSmolCat @Koutarou @DrowsyPanda @Solstices @findingpears @Sometime @sleepyrat @sleepyhat @monosoons @Tiramissyou @LeggoMyEggos @Teba @CatOnTheSun @Thunderbird @beanskoala @Vangandr @Ranmaru @alwaystheview @Edelgard @1sun1spirit @Citruerry @Namira @Jaypaw @Ronnie1107 @Xemriss @Lissy @aesthera @Kodak @Reignhart @astrotheology @dreamclaws @astereia @BPlusSupernova @dustyfluorescent @Ajgreelyfan3 @FrostWynd @Moonlanticoi @myers @Havic @Binary00101010 @BrassicaOracle @Cadaver @akesiWaso @hibikiga @Perseids @ScatteredAshes @Log @FirozTaverbi @Flora @reunion @beanutbutter @alittlebriton @TheUltimateOwl @sundime @mertisal @PlatinumDream @Lykanth @PeachyGremlin @Arapocalypse @siskiyou @Ainsell @Paintra @Jousama @EvilCopepod @ThunderFang @Skaicat @Ailinn @Kaskade @LeeLeeIsHere @Dragoniaclaw @Worgen @Finder77 @Stormsongs @CelestialJem @Hawkfeather @Britty
ha74VPE.pngeLAndXa.pngEKZf3OC.png
@Rasaliina I think that's all of them? :0 Good luck on the battle! <3 Go wind \o/
@Rasaliina I think that's all of them? :0 Good luck on the battle! <3 Go wind \o/
52233744993_dac8a6a933_o.png
Celyn | FR+3 | She/They

| Featured Dragon | Wishlist |
unknown.png unknown.png
@Hawkstar64 tysm!!
@Hawkstar64 tysm!!
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
@Rifter @tarshaan @doniider I'm online periodically from now, let me know when you are ready to start accepting your dragons back! (I have limited lair space rn)

Good luck in the battle! <3
@Rifter @tarshaan @doniider I'm online periodically from now, let me know when you are ready to start accepting your dragons back! (I have limited lair space rn)

Good luck in the battle! <3
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@SilentWanderer hello! I am up and about now, so fire at will! :D
@SilentWanderer hello! I am up and about now, so fire at will! :D
pEubtYJ.png
@cloudydawn @Mirna i'm also a bit busy during the weekend, is it okay if i set up PAs early on Monday? that also lets me play around with my lair space :D
@cloudydawn @Mirna i'm also a bit busy during the weekend, is it okay if i set up PAs early on Monday? that also lets me play around with my lair space :D
aLgX6I2.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 94 95