Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Done] WvL OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 94 95
@Rifter
@WanderingTurtle

Hiya! I am still holding fodder in the den for you, but my lair is currently maxed out and I'm waiting for other boarders to pick up their open auctions / crossroads so I have space again to set up your PAs.
Don't worry, I have not forgotten you.
@Rifter
@WanderingTurtle

Hiya! I am still holding fodder in the den for you, but my lair is currently maxed out and I'm waiting for other boarders to pick up their open auctions / crossroads so I have space again to set up your PAs.
Don't worry, I have not forgotten you.
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@Vertigris @cloudydawn

I've set up PAs for your boarded dragons. Good luck with the battle!

@Mirna

My lair is currently full, but I'll get PAs set up for your fodder tomorrow at the latest. Good luck to you as well!
@Vertigris @cloudydawn

I've set up PAs for your boarded dragons. Good luck with the battle!

@Mirna

My lair is currently full, but I'll get PAs set up for your fodder tomorrow at the latest. Good luck to you as well!
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
@Dragonpals

first half of your boarded dragons has been sent. the rest will be sent as soon as lair space opens up.

@Rifter All dragons sent back. good luck!
@Dragonpals

first half of your boarded dragons has been sent. the rest will be sent as soon as lair space opens up.

@Rifter All dragons sent back. good luck!
Wn94zHr.png
dEe2UrM.png
sQMcqHN.png
TdTJOrw.png........
old-oaks-2.png
@szikra
Monday is fine for me! Please refer to my bio or earlier ping for when I’m active, thank you <3
@szikra
Monday is fine for me! Please refer to my bio or earlier ping for when I’m active, thank you <3
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
All 61 fodder dragons of mine have been listed as PA's to their respective owners! Hopefully I got everyone to the right person, but if not, please let me know. Good luck guys!
All 61 fodder dragons of mine have been listed as PA's to their respective owners! Hopefully I got everyone to the right person, but if not, please let me know. Good luck guys!
uCR5SCW.png
@Mirna @mujna @tarshaan @WanderingTurtle @Frostlightles

I have queued up your dragons for you! No rush :) Apologies for the mild delay, my body apparently needed to sleep for 10 hours.
@Mirna @mujna @tarshaan @WanderingTurtle @Frostlightles

I have queued up your dragons for you! No rush :) Apologies for the mild delay, my body apparently needed to sleep for 10 hours.
ZAxNr9o.png
@Mirna and @Panderz I've got your soldiers in 1-way CRs. No rush to pick them up, I'm just going to be busy today. (Also I got very sick at like midnight so I couldn't be on at rollover)
@Mirna and @Panderz I've got your soldiers in 1-way CRs. No rush to pick them up, I'm just going to be busy today. (Also I got very sick at like midnight so I couldn't be on at rollover)
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@szikra
Monday is fine for me!
@szikra
Monday is fine for me!
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
@RavineCat @renkinjutsushis I'm online now and available to pick up my dragons for probably the next couple hours. Will also be checking in intermittently all day and available tomorrow, you can ping me anytime to see if I'm around and able to pick up promptly
@RavineCat @renkinjutsushis I'm online now and available to pick up my dragons for probably the next couple hours. Will also be checking in intermittently all day and available tomorrow, you can ping me anytime to see if I'm around and able to pick up promptly
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@Vertigris is it okay if I send them home tomorrow? I have limited lairspace atm and I’m not even home LOL (this wasn’t planned ahjsjsj) but you’ll still get em !!
@Vertigris is it okay if I send them home tomorrow? I have limited lairspace atm and I’m not even home LOL (this wasn’t planned ahjsjsj) but you’ll still get em !!
corgisinger.png
giftbomb2100.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 94 95