Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Colisuem exp being weird.
Im having an issue where no matter how long I play the colisuem for, My dragons are NOT gaining any exp nor levelling up. It's becoming frustrating to try and figure out, please help.
Im having an issue where no matter how long I play the colisuem for, My dragons are NOT gaining any exp nor levelling up. It's becoming frustrating to try and figure out, please help.
GHYyZaqaAAA4iym.png
@SpiritGold one or more of your dragons in your team is too high level for the area you are playing in
@SpiritGold one or more of your dragons in your team is too high level for the area you are playing in
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Are you grinding in a level that’s too far below your dragon’s current one? Only venues recommended for a certain level (and 1-2 stages below it) give exp to dragons of that level!

Edit: looks like your highest level dragon is 11, you should gain exp in the sandswept delta and the blooming grove!
Are you grinding in a level that’s too far below your dragon’s current one? Only venues recommended for a certain level (and 1-2 stages below it) give exp to dragons of that level!

Edit: looks like your highest level dragon is 11, you should gain exp in the sandswept delta and the blooming grove!
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
ohh that would make sense, thanks guys :)
ohh that would make sense, thanks guys :)
GHYyZaqaAAA4iym.png