Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Genes you used to LOVE but now go eh
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Circuit. It was one of the orginal few terts available and appealed to me cause I love tech aesthetics.

.... but now it just feels so busy. There's other genes now I can make robo dragons with far better ; ^;
Circuit. It was one of the orginal few terts available and appealed to me cause I love tech aesthetics.

.... but now it just feels so busy. There's other genes now I can make robo dragons with far better ; ^;
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

crackle. i loved crackle when i first joined (2015 so a while ago) but now it's just... too much, unless it matches the color scheme. i prefer veined now even though it's harder to get
crackle. i loved crackle when i first joined (2015 so a while ago) but now it's just... too much, unless it matches the color scheme. i prefer veined now even though it's harder to get
they/them | coatls 4 life | wishlist
skink, spinner, and bee probably
skink, spinner, and bee probably
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
Runes. It is a good gene and I still use it, but far less.
Runes. It is a good gene and I still use it, but far less.
Metallics/Alloy and Iridescent/Shimmer. I think i just stuck to them for too long now I'm tired of shiny look. Also feels like it doesn't match as easy with most apparel and skincents.
Metallics/Alloy and Iridescent/Shimmer. I think i just stuck to them for too long now I'm tired of shiny look. Also feels like it doesn't match as easy with most apparel and skincents.
Probably Cherub! I still appreciate the gene, but it doesn't have the same magic to it for me as it did when it first came out.
Probably Cherub! I still appreciate the gene, but it doesn't have the same magic to it for me as it did when it first came out.
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
Same with cherub. I remember looking forward to geneing my progens with that soooo bad in my first year playing and now its mid-tier to me.

Circuit almost doesn't count because I still like it a lot, but I rarely scry dragons with it these days. It used to be my favorite gene ever.
Same with cherub. I remember looking forward to geneing my progens with that soooo bad in my first year playing and now its mid-tier to me.

Circuit almost doesn't count because I still like it a lot, but I rarely scry dragons with it these days. It used to be my favorite gene ever.
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
runes
i realize that the glow effect sucks now
runes
i realize that the glow effect sucks now
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
Lionfish. They’re my fave kind of fish so I really digged the genes at first but I’ve now moved to preferring my dragons have less complicated genes and designs. So sadly lionfish is just way too busy for me now.
Lionfish. They’re my fave kind of fish so I really digged the genes at first but I’ve now moved to preferring my dragons have less complicated genes and designs. So sadly lionfish is just way too busy for me now.
Felix
they/them
Untitled_Artwork.png
I used to be super into dragons with entirely gem genes. Now I find that look pretty boring and need some interesting pattern in my dragons.
I used to be super into dragons with entirely gem genes. Now I find that look pretty boring and need some interesting pattern in my dragons.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10