Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Genes you used to LOVE but now go eh
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Joining the "loved runes as a newbie but don't anymore" club
Joining the "loved runes as a newbie but don't anymore" club
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
filigree...the jewels in it tend to look weird to me now. i still have a couple i like but its such a specific use case. after i bred my two filigree wildclaw as a newbie (yellow range and jungle) they made such ugly kids it kinda ruined it for me
filigree...the jewels in it tend to look weird to me now. i still have a couple i like but its such a specific use case. after i bred my two filigree wildclaw as a newbie (yellow range and jungle) they made such ugly kids it kinda ruined it for me
HbwSyQQ.png
I used to LOVE met/alloy because it would darken the color and make dragon shiny and I still like it, but it's not my go-to anymore. I only really use it if I need a dark secondary with a not super dark color. That and cherub.
I used to LOVE met/alloy because it would darken the color and make dragon shiny and I still like it, but it's not my go-to anymore. I only really use it if I need a dark secondary with a not super dark color. That and cherub.
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
used to worship coal/flair/flaunt, but now its just, alright ig. Still pretty but not as much as I thought it was
used to worship coal/flair/flaunt, but now its just, alright ig. Still pretty but not as much as I thought it was
~
I loved cherub and seraph when I first joined, I think about 90% of my lair had one or both. In particular I liked cherub a lot. I wouldn't say I dislike cherub now, but I'm definitely less crazy about it. Seraph I don't like all that much anymore.

I also liked circuit and gembond as terts when I first joined, now I avoid both.

I also used to scry with pinstripe/trail a lot, and while I do still like both (in particular trail I like quite a bit) they're not necessary go to anymore.
I loved cherub and seraph when I first joined, I think about 90% of my lair had one or both. In particular I liked cherub a lot. I wouldn't say I dislike cherub now, but I'm definitely less crazy about it. Seraph I don't like all that much anymore.

I also liked circuit and gembond as terts when I first joined, now I avoid both.

I also used to scry with pinstripe/trail a lot, and while I do still like both (in particular trail I like quite a bit) they're not necessary go to anymore.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
star con thycaline— i still like em and use but that’s very very rarely now
star con thycaline— i still like em and use but that’s very very rarely now

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
Ah yeah runes use to be my go-to. Used to adore ripple as well but now that there’s so many more genes it tends to go unused.
Ah yeah runes use to be my go-to. Used to adore ripple as well but now that there’s so many more genes it tends to go unused.
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
...Glimmer.
...Glimmer.
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
Was a huge fan of Speckle and Clown.
But then the Color Wheel change changed Maize so Speckle turned really yellow.
And newer genes like Skink and Ribbon change the colors more drastically than Clown.

While I still like them, they aren't defaults and can be hard to find in my lair now. :v
Was a huge fan of Speckle and Clown.
But then the Color Wheel change changed Maize so Speckle turned really yellow.
And newer genes like Skink and Ribbon change the colors more drastically than Clown.

While I still like them, they aren't defaults and can be hard to find in my lair now. :v
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10