Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Little bug flash sales on marketplace
The torch is burning in specialty, but flash sales runs in genes. I using chrome browser, but check it in others, bug is same Hope screenshot not crashed. Please said if yes [img]https://i.ibb.co/m5ZMb0S/bug-marketplace.jpg[/img]
The torch is burning in specialty, but flash sales runs in genes.
I using chrome browser, but check it in others, bug is same

Hope screenshot not crashed. Please said if yes
bug-marketplace.jpg
English not my native language, sorry 3:
X8OKu.gift6rAx.gif1nGTm.gifviFTa.gif3uLsi.gifZjScA.gif
@Valaan the screenshot works. this happens because genes and breed change scrolls used to be classified as specialty items, and for reason or another the flash sale systems have not been yet updated to reflect this.
@Valaan the screenshot works. this happens because genes and breed change scrolls used to be classified as specialty items, and for reason or another the flash sale systems have not been yet updated to reflect this.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark I understand why this happens, thank you, and think devs fix it in future)
@Ralzakark I understand why this happens, thank you, and think devs fix it in future)
English not my native language, sorry 3:
X8OKu.gift6rAx.gif1nGTm.gifviFTa.gif3uLsi.gifZjScA.gif
glad to see someone else noticed this, i was about to make a post about it otherwise
glad to see someone else noticed this, i was about to make a post about it otherwise
This happens quite often. Not sure when this will get fixed but its been mentioned before.
This happens quite often. Not sure when this will get fixed but its been mentioned before.
LJfZA40.png
tyEuRXe.png
J7D1quC.png
5klLPDf.png
Sales Thread
Gen 1 Adoption
Tailwind Services (leveling/brewing&more)
Project Tracker
It has happened at least once before, maybe more. I would've done another thread if you hadn't, so thanks![emoji=veilspun happy size=1]
It has happened at least once before, maybe more. I would've done another thread if you hadn't, so thanks!
I may not have a fancy banner, but if you want to, please check out my hatchery!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2898520