Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Memorial Dragon Likes
[center]Hello, it's been a while since I've been on FR since I've hit quite a rough patch irl. But I finally am feeling up to getting back into FR and have enough courage to post this boy to try and get likes on him. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76499624][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/764997/76499624_350.png[/img][/url] He is a memorial dragon for my boyfriend who passed recently and it would mean so, so much to me if he can get a bunch of likes. He meant so much to a lot of people and I really don't think a single person disliked him- even if they wanted to. This dragon means so much to me and any kind words for him and likes are greatly appreciated.
Hello, it's been a while since I've been on FR since I've hit quite a rough patch irl. But I finally am feeling up to getting back into FR and have enough courage to post this boy to try and get likes on him.
76499624_350.png
He is a memorial dragon for my boyfriend who passed recently and it would mean so, so much to me if he can get a bunch of likes. He meant so much to a lot of people and I really don't think a single person disliked him- even if they wanted to. This dragon means so much to me and any kind words for him and likes are greatly appreciated.
My heart goes out to you. This dragon is wonderful memorial to that special person you lost. I too lost someone dear to me recently. He’s an amazing memorial dragon and I would leave more if possible.
My heart goes out to you. This dragon is wonderful memorial to that special person you lost. I too lost someone dear to me recently. He’s an amazing memorial dragon and I would leave more if possible.
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
beautiful dragon. Im sorry for your loss, and hope you'll feel a little better soon. sending lots of love (same for you sashathebrave)
beautiful dragon. Im sorry for your loss, and hope you'll feel a little better soon. sending lots of love (same for you sashathebrave)
s8ii3YW.png
This is a beautiful memorial dragon. Each peace of apparel holds meaning, and the bio had me misty-eyed. Of course he gets a like from me.

Deepest sympathy to you, friend.
This is a beautiful memorial dragon. Each peace of apparel holds meaning, and the bio had me misty-eyed. Of course he gets a like from me.

Deepest sympathy to you, friend.

Call me Max!
Wishlist
Lore
10ttDG2.png

P2OauAq.png
OxagJgG.png

cVPo4yi.png
72733313.png trLi2py.png
Thank you all so much for the kind words ; w; Some days are better than others and I'm finding it hard to stay active consistently even though I want to.

And thank you to all who have left likes- it means the world to me <3
Thank you all so much for the kind words ; w; Some days are better than others and I'm finding it hard to stay active consistently even though I want to.

And thank you to all who have left likes- it means the world to me <3
I love that you made this for him. It’s a beautiful dragon! I am so sorry for your loss and what you are going through. It sounds like you two had an amazing relationship and deep love for each other <3
I love that you made this for him. It’s a beautiful dragon! I am so sorry for your loss and what you are going through. It sounds like you two had an amazing relationship and deep love for each other <3
wC5zS4I.pngobe1.pngcoatl-1.pngImp.pngSpiral.pngVZZZG9B.png
Hi, my heart goes out to you and I hope that having this memorial helps bring you some peace and comfort. I was happy to leave him a like, even more so after reading the beautiful story you both share.

As silly as it sounds, this game and the community have helped me through some hard times and I hope that when you are active it does help you heal.

If you need an additional shoulder to lean on, my PMs are always open. Here for you and yours, thank you for sharing your story with us.
Hi, my heart goes out to you and I hope that having this memorial helps bring you some peace and comfort. I was happy to leave him a like, even more so after reading the beautiful story you both share.

As silly as it sounds, this game and the community have helped me through some hard times and I hope that when you are active it does help you heal.

If you need an additional shoulder to lean on, my PMs are always open. Here for you and yours, thank you for sharing your story with us.
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun