Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dogs
1 2 3 4 5 6
I have an alaskan malamute! She is 2 and my whole world :)
My bf has a chihuahua we both take care of (as well as a pittie) and the three of them are super sweet! Our malamute and chihuahua get along the best and sneakily try to cuddle at night. They act like normal siblings by day lol
My favorite breeds are probably dobermans and chihuahuas! I want a dobie one day :)
I have an alaskan malamute! She is 2 and my whole world :)
My bf has a chihuahua we both take care of (as well as a pittie) and the three of them are super sweet! Our malamute and chihuahua get along the best and sneakily try to cuddle at night. They act like normal siblings by day lol
My favorite breeds are probably dobermans and chihuahuas! I want a dobie one day :)
giphy.gif She/her |+2 FR Time|Eternal Light| arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
i have a golden retriever i got on my birthday a few years ago! he's super sweet and gentle with me :D my grandparents also adopted a terrier mix and shes cute (very sweet too! a little chubby because my grandparents spoiled her)

my favorite breed is probably a cavalier king charles spaniel, chow chow or saluki! not sure, really just want to try out certain breeds when i move out and see what i vibe with most
i have a golden retriever i got on my birthday a few years ago! he's super sweet and gentle with me :D my grandparents also adopted a terrier mix and shes cute (very sweet too! a little chubby because my grandparents spoiled her)

my favorite breed is probably a cavalier king charles spaniel, chow chow or saluki! not sure, really just want to try out certain breeds when i move out and see what i vibe with most
-`... ube / mar . - - - -....
wishlist....sales
.........art shop.....icon ♥
.... 328fd7c0.gif
I have an American Cocker Spaniel at the moment, she was born on my birthday about a year and a half ago, she's such a special little baby who is also an absolute terror, she drives me nuts sometimes and I love her with all my heart. She's currently dozing on my feet!

My favorite breed has gotta be American pit mixes or staffies! I had 2 in my teen years and they were the sweetest pups ever. A shame its so hard to commit to owning one when I'm not in a stable form of housing and many rentals won't take them whatsoever. I also love Cavies and Cockers, alot of my extended family have shih-tzus and they're so funny and animated, I love them too.
I have an American Cocker Spaniel at the moment, she was born on my birthday about a year and a half ago, she's such a special little baby who is also an absolute terror, she drives me nuts sometimes and I love her with all my heart. She's currently dozing on my feet!

My favorite breed has gotta be American pit mixes or staffies! I had 2 in my teen years and they were the sweetest pups ever. A shame its so hard to commit to owning one when I'm not in a stable form of housing and many rentals won't take them whatsoever. I also love Cavies and Cockers, alot of my extended family have shih-tzus and they're so funny and animated, I love them too.
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
I have a Westie! She is definitely the ruler of the house hehe [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/655380403271499790/971022056542060635/IMG_20211125_094231.jpg[/img]
I have a Westie! She is definitely the ruler of the house hehe
IMG_20211125_094231.jpg
JpR0fLu.png
I have a chipin and she barks at everything
I have a chipin and she barks at everything
22697328_HJDOxbqHcUtkgmU.png
A supposedly Husky/Greyhound mix that barely weighs 25lb so probably something else. Idk for sure, it was just what her previous owner said. My family always seems to end up with our pets being handed to us by people who can't or don't want to take care of them anymore or by a stray coming to our door.
A supposedly Husky/Greyhound mix that barely weighs 25lb so probably something else. Idk for sure, it was just what her previous owner said. My family always seems to end up with our pets being handed to us by people who can't or don't want to take care of them anymore or by a stray coming to our door.
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
Got a lab (maybe greyhound) mix! She's fourteen and still really lively! I've had her most of my life :D
Got a lab (maybe greyhound) mix! She's fourteen and still really lively! I've had her most of my life :D
[:Discord Broke My Images:]
A really old adopted red merle mini Australian Shepard and a blue merle mini Aussiedoodle. I used to have a ginger golden retriever but she passed away, and before that I had a shelter dog that was a mix of I don't know what but he was part boxer and had tiger stripes.
A really old adopted red merle mini Australian Shepard and a blue merle mini Aussiedoodle. I used to have a ginger golden retriever but she passed away, and before that I had a shelter dog that was a mix of I don't know what but he was part boxer and had tiger stripes.
1 2 3 4 5 6