Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dogs
1 2 3 4 5 6
I've got a fluffy little girlie who's nearly half Miniature American Shepherd, about a quarter Siberian Husky, and the rest is Border Collie, Cocker Spaniel and Dalmatian and her name is Maple! I actually name most of my internet accounts after her or my former dog, Raven, a (supposed) lab-whippet-something mix!
I've got a fluffy little girlie who's nearly half Miniature American Shepherd, about a quarter Siberian Husky, and the rest is Border Collie, Cocker Spaniel and Dalmatian and her name is Maple! I actually name most of my internet accounts after her or my former dog, Raven, a (supposed) lab-whippet-something mix!
LEpJMnn.png
tNgQJvM.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
qhK4FYS.png
FObX7rS.png
a9fdc589-0a5f-4ecd-a622-a1b0064fbb42.png
have some more delon everyone flowery doggo [emoji=rose size=1] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/d565fa05305faebcad5d1c0a6bf37662.png[/img]
have some more delon everyone
flowery doggo

d565fa05305faebcad5d1c0a6bf37662.png
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
@Chlorine Never knew I needed to see boxer styling clothes till today! Absolutely lovely!
@Chlorine Never knew I needed to see boxer styling clothes till today! Absolutely lovely!
Have An Amazing Day!
I only have a cat because my lifestyle wouldn't allow me to provide a dog what it needs to be happy and balanced. However, I love dogs deeply and actually am a kennel technician in an animal shelter. I work with and care for dogs of all kinds, with varying degrees of behavioral problems that make them, on occasion, incredibly dangerous.

It's a very rewarding and fulfilling job that scratches my itch to be with my favorite domestic animal very well :). It's not always fun, not always happy, but I can't even describe how awesome the feeling is when a scared dog finally trusts me, or a dog with problems starts to improve for me, or a dog with problems gets adopted by the right person and I know they'll be okay.

I'd post photos of my favorite dogs, but that could potentially doxx me on the off chance someone has adopted them. I have SO MANY PICTURES though.

If I ever have the time to put into properly owning a dog, I'd love to have an Ibizan Hound. They're super cool. Though it's much more likely I will wind up with my mom's Australian Shepherd because (CW: Mention of death) I promised her I would not let her dog wind up in a shelter when she passes away; the age difference between my mom and her dog means that, unfortunately, her dog will outlive her. I adore my mom's dog and helped her train her, so it won't be a problem in the long run, though obviously with the circumstances of *why* I'd wind up with her dog, I would be fairly sad for a long time.
I only have a cat because my lifestyle wouldn't allow me to provide a dog what it needs to be happy and balanced. However, I love dogs deeply and actually am a kennel technician in an animal shelter. I work with and care for dogs of all kinds, with varying degrees of behavioral problems that make them, on occasion, incredibly dangerous.

It's a very rewarding and fulfilling job that scratches my itch to be with my favorite domestic animal very well :). It's not always fun, not always happy, but I can't even describe how awesome the feeling is when a scared dog finally trusts me, or a dog with problems starts to improve for me, or a dog with problems gets adopted by the right person and I know they'll be okay.

I'd post photos of my favorite dogs, but that could potentially doxx me on the off chance someone has adopted them. I have SO MANY PICTURES though.

If I ever have the time to put into properly owning a dog, I'd love to have an Ibizan Hound. They're super cool. Though it's much more likely I will wind up with my mom's Australian Shepherd because (CW: Mention of death) I promised her I would not let her dog wind up in a shelter when she passes away; the age difference between my mom and her dog means that, unfortunately, her dog will outlive her. I adore my mom's dog and helped her train her, so it won't be a problem in the long run, though obviously with the circumstances of *why* I'd wind up with her dog, I would be fairly sad for a long time.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
We've had a few breeds in the past but currently, we have a Miniature Dachshund as a support dog :)

She's a massive softie and follows you around like a shadow. She's such a cuddle bug <3
We've had a few breeds in the past but currently, we have a Miniature Dachshund as a support dog :)

She's a massive softie and follows you around like a shadow. She's such a cuddle bug <3
Rainbow-Heart.gif
I have two terrier mixes, one who’s a Maltese terrier mix named Daisy. The other is a Border terrier Yorkie mix named Rosie. They’re both such sweethearts.
I have two terrier mixes, one who’s a Maltese terrier mix named Daisy. The other is a Border terrier Yorkie mix named Rosie. They’re both such sweethearts.
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
buck my little boy i love him [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/333126540621643779/965483464327589908/20220417_184044.jpg[/img] i have 2 pit bull mixes too but they're not strictly [i]my[/i] dogs; the one is supposed to be my mom's dog and the other one is kind of a family dog we got when i was younger. buck is the first dog i've bought and paid for and provided for completely by myself. :>
buck my little boy i love him

20220417_184044.jpg

i have 2 pit bull mixes too but they're not strictly my dogs; the one is supposed to be my mom's dog and the other one is kind of a family dog we got when i was younger. buck is the first dog i've bought and paid for and provided for completely by myself. :>
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
Awww u all have cute dogs!
I like snakes too but can't get one cuz most members of my family are deathly afraid of em. Poor scaly things
Awww u all have cute dogs!
I like snakes too but can't get one cuz most members of my family are deathly afraid of em. Poor scaly things
e9cf991a2d55e3d9c7ee30d89fc8ba18454a7e2c.png
Oh my goodness, that Akita is *gorgeous*
Oh my goodness, that Akita is *gorgeous*
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
I don't have a dog right now, but my parents have a sheltie and I was there when we met him as a puppy at the breeder's house so he is like 0.0001% mine haha.

We also always had shelties when I was growing up, aside from one spaniel-lab-something mix that was too much for a family with 3 very young children at the time so my parents had to rehome him.

I can't wait til I can afford (both time and money) to have my own sheltie. I don't think I will ever own a different breed.
I don't have a dog right now, but my parents have a sheltie and I was there when we met him as a puppy at the breeder's house so he is like 0.0001% mine haha.

We also always had shelties when I was growing up, aside from one spaniel-lab-something mix that was too much for a family with 3 very young children at the time so my parents had to rehome him.

I can't wait til I can afford (both time and money) to have my own sheltie. I don't think I will ever own a different breed.
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6