Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dogs
1 2 3 4 5 6
We've got two good boys in the household! A red fox lab named Obi, and a boxer named Harvey! Harv is my best friend; enjoy some of his fashion stylings [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/876554851969019965/964311542554316842/IMG_3863_Original.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/876554851969019965/964311541711241216/IMG_1201_Original.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/876554851969019965/964311542009045022/IMG_8697_Original.jpg[/img]
We've got two good boys in the household! A red fox lab named Obi, and a boxer named Harvey! Harv is my best friend; enjoy some of his fashion stylings

IMG_3863_Original.jpg
IMG_1201_Original.jpg
IMG_8697_Original.jpg
My dog's name is Nadja! The shelter thought she was a rat terrier mix, and then the DNA test came back and her main breeds are American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, and Chihuahua. So she's a whopping 30 pounds but totally shredded. I love her so much.

Edit: finally figured out how to add images to posts after how many years on this site??

D7aJMBOp_t.jpg
My dog's name is Nadja! The shelter thought she was a rat terrier mix, and then the DNA test came back and her main breeds are American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, and Chihuahua. So she's a whopping 30 pounds but totally shredded. I love her so much.

Edit: finally figured out how to add images to posts after how many years on this site??

D7aJMBOp_t.jpg
tumblr_nrdrxoOZMw1uaztkao2_250.gif
I don't have a pic of him rn, but his name is Yogi. He is a Pitbull boxer. He's my mom's dog, and an absolute goof. We got him cuz he was said to be a pitbull mastiff, but that ended up wrong, so now we joke and call him our teacup mastiff
I don't have a pic of him rn, but his name is Yogi. He is a Pitbull boxer. He's my mom's dog, and an absolute goof. We got him cuz he was said to be a pitbull mastiff, but that ended up wrong, so now we joke and call him our teacup mastiff
z8G63Bp.pngfinished_product.png turtlecatolotl_1.png wishlist collecting mith/moth items
Two golden retrievers
Their names will remain a secret, but their nicknames include
- You sit/You stay
- Thing number 1/Thing number 2
Two golden retrievers
Their names will remain a secret, but their nicknames include
- You sit/You stay
- Thing number 1/Thing number 2
~
My family has three dogs! (All three are rescues :>)

-Addie the Lab/German Shephard mix, lil old diva
- Ivy the Rottweiler/Golden Retriever mix, absolute unit and lil dummy
- Bruno the Corgi/Cocker Spaniel/Rottweiler/St. Bernard mix, lil rat b@stard
My family has three dogs! (All three are rescues :>)

-Addie the Lab/German Shephard mix, lil old diva
- Ivy the Rottweiler/Golden Retriever mix, absolute unit and lil dummy
- Bruno the Corgi/Cocker Spaniel/Rottweiler/St. Bernard mix, lil rat b@stard
D4LiygC.png
omg I am LOVING hearing about the funky crossbreeds / mutts some of you have! I love mixed breed dogs, they're so cool. <3
omg I am LOVING hearing about the funky crossbreeds / mutts some of you have! I love mixed breed dogs, they're so cool. <3
I've got a Golden Retriever and a rescue who is some kind of Terrier mix. They're my babies for sure.
I've got a Golden Retriever and a rescue who is some kind of Terrier mix. They're my babies for sure.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
I've had my yellow lab pup for 2 weeks now, her name is Toast. She's 4 months old now! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/964879852060692481/964879901129867284/image0.jpg[/img]
I've had my yellow lab pup for 2 weeks now, her name is Toast. She's 4 months old now!
image0.jpg
Dy7NM9n.png
21, She/They, FR time +10, Feel free to ping
Brown toy poodle named Shadow. He’s 11 years old, but he still acts like a puppy. He sleeps with my mother on her bed in her room and at times literally asks to be carried by her to bed like a toddler. It’s hilarious.
Brown toy poodle named Shadow. He’s 11 years old, but he still acts like a puppy. He sleeps with my mother on her bed in her room and at times literally asks to be carried by her to bed like a toddler. It’s hilarious.
OuDych9.png (c)UserOfShadows
My family has a lab/cocker spaniel mix and a chihuahua, 9 years and 2 years respectively, Gracie and Lucy respectively. I love cats more, but I do still like dogs. Some of my favorite breeds are German Shepherds, Golden Retriever, Corgis, Huskies, but with my activity level, I don't think it would be a good idea to own any of these dogs and they are expensive. ^^; [img]https://i.imgur.com/XHP6r58.jpg[/img] Lucy I unfortunately don't really have anything recent of Gracie. I have found I think I would be good with small dogs. Medium size are still a little much for me. Gracie is medium size, looks like a lab, but smaller.
My family has a lab/cocker spaniel mix and a chihuahua, 9 years and 2 years respectively, Gracie and Lucy respectively.

I love cats more, but I do still like dogs. Some of my favorite breeds are German Shepherds, Golden Retriever, Corgis, Huskies, but with my activity level, I don't think it would be a good idea to own any of these dogs and they are expensive. ^^;

XHP6r58.jpg
Lucy

I unfortunately don't really have anything recent of Gracie. I have found I think I would be good with small dogs. Medium size are still a little much for me. Gracie is medium size, looks like a lab, but smaller.
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6