Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [IC/PC] Signature Pixel Art
I've recently gotten back into art and have started doing pixel art again! I love doing it so I thought I'd try and start something. I want to do things like this! Only example I have right now and I'm aware wildclaw arms do not work like that but it was just a personal choice for my dragon :) [img]https://imgur.com/Z982u4j.png[/img] I'd ask the buyer if they would want a full sized pixel to cover the whole signature or one like mine where there's still room, I can also do apparel I just chose not to for mine I'm not sure what I'd price it at?? I don't want it to be too little because they do take quite a while but I don't want them to be so expensive that no one buys them? Edit: forgot to add I can also add simple animations :)
I've recently gotten back into art and have started doing pixel art again! I love doing it so I thought I'd try and start something.

I want to do things like this! Only example I have right now and I'm aware wildclaw arms do not work like that but it was just a personal choice for my dragon :)
Z982u4j.png

I'd ask the buyer if they would want a full sized pixel to cover the whole signature or one like mine where there's still room, I can also do apparel I just chose not to for mine

I'm not sure what I'd price it at?? I don't want it to be too little because they do take quite a while but I don't want them to be so expensive that no one buys them?
Edit: forgot to add I can also add simple animations :)
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
@Falariaaa

These are amazing!! :O

I think 300-500kt/g is a good start, can definitely make it higher for new genes/breeds/complex apparel/skins & accents/animations/etc

Pixels usually sell pretty well, so if you get flooded quickly definitely raise prices by another 100g/kt until you have a comfortable flow of clients.
@Falariaaa

These are amazing!! :O

I think 300-500kt/g is a good start, can definitely make it higher for new genes/breeds/complex apparel/skins & accents/animations/etc

Pixels usually sell pretty well, so if you get flooded quickly definitely raise prices by another 100g/kt until you have a comfortable flow of clients.
I'd 100% be interested, that pixel is gorgeous! I'd say you should price your pixels at least 400g/kt, if not higher, and things like animation should raise the price by at least 100g/kt

I would love to be pinged when you open!
I'd 100% be interested, that pixel is gorgeous! I'd say you should price your pixels at least 400g/kt, if not higher, and things like animation should raise the price by at least 100g/kt

I would love to be pinged when you open!
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Honestly, That is an outstanding Pixel piece!

But to be fair Id Probably start out with something small like 250g/kt and as your shop progresses id maybe bump it up as you get more dragon bases!

Or you could just do a base with 250g/kt and as they add apparel you could raise the price; like:
1-5 Apparel = +30g/kt to base price
5-10 apparel = +60g/kt to base price
Ect...
(Hoped this helps you decide a price!/Take a ratio from someone!)
Honestly, That is an outstanding Pixel piece!

But to be fair Id Probably start out with something small like 250g/kt and as your shop progresses id maybe bump it up as you get more dragon bases!

Or you could just do a base with 250g/kt and as they add apparel you could raise the price; like:
1-5 Apparel = +30g/kt to base price
5-10 apparel = +60g/kt to base price
Ect...
(Hoped this helps you decide a price!/Take a ratio from someone!)
filler texttttttttttttttBJ
| Wishlist | Current Project | PFP Dragon |
7c8ZUEs.png6Qp4CCJ.png
filler texttttBJ filler texttttBJ
ukcZrTg.png
@boombox64 I'm not really looking at doing bases, I want every one to be different which would require me to do a sketch and lineart for every one, which ofc has to be factored into the price because its what takes me the longest
@boombox64 I'm not really looking at doing bases, I want every one to be different which would require me to do a sketch and lineart for every one, which ofc has to be factored into the price because its what takes me the longest
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
@Falariaaa

Maybe just blank price it, as in they give a desc of what they want and you both negotiate on prices.

Thats kinda what I do in my "Buy child labor o/" link/sig BJ
@Falariaaa

Maybe just blank price it, as in they give a desc of what they want and you both negotiate on prices.

Thats kinda what I do in my "Buy child labor o/" link/sig BJ
| Wishlist | Current Project | PFP Dragon |
7c8ZUEs.png6Qp4CCJ.png
filler texttttBJ filler texttttBJ
ukcZrTg.png
Oh that pixel is gorgeous!! I would LOVE something like that ;o; Personally I think 400-600g would be a good place to start for them, so you don't get swamped (because trust me.. you will :P pixels are super duper popular!) and + maybe 50-100g for simple bounce animations, 150-200g+ for more complex animations ^^
Oh that pixel is gorgeous!! I would LOVE something like that ;o; Personally I think 400-600g would be a good place to start for them, so you don't get swamped (because trust me.. you will :P pixels are super duper popular!) and + maybe 50-100g for simple bounce animations, 150-200g+ for more complex animations ^^
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif