Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i played ping-pong for an hour today and now my hip and knee hurt from bending down to get the balls off the floor. peak performance
i played ping-pong for an hour today and now my hip and knee hurt from bending down to get the balls off the floor. peak performance
stormcatcher.png
✧ DpntJu9.png

- aster • they/them
- formerly a8247
- GMT+8 / FR+15/16
- about

ANrbpxj.png

pu9f70K.gif
i dont enjoy hurting my thumb
i dont enjoy hurting my thumb
"respect the queen"
FRbanner1.png
ca4b279b5458a1eb05f214319b71c14b175a1867.png
[quote name="psychae" date="2022-04-27 19:45:07" ] please i am begging people if you are going to have a character who uses it/its pronouns learn how to use it/its pronouns its is possessive. it carried its groceries to its car. it's is "it is" together. it's going on the trip with us and it's bringing snacks. if you're ever confused about which to use, think if "it is" would fit wherever you're using its/it's. if it doesn't fit, use its! if it does fit, use it's! [/quote] the fact that you have to say this is so sad sorry man
psychae wrote on 2022-04-27 19:45:07:
please i am begging people if you are going to have a character who uses it/its pronouns learn how to use it/its pronouns

its is possessive. it carried its groceries to its car.
it's is "it is" together. it's going on the trip with us and it's bringing snacks.

if you're ever confused about which to use, think if "it is" would fit wherever you're using its/it's. if it doesn't fit, use its! if it does fit, use it's!
the fact that you have to say this is so sad
sorry man
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
hungry and angry and tired and my throat hurts and I don't know whats going on or why I have to be here
hungry and angry and tired and my throat hurts and I don't know whats going on or why I have to be here
Ot3Ahks.jpg
I don’t want to come across as mean or uncaring but I genuinely don’t know how I’m supposed to respond to someone who every single day just tells me they feel “meh” and doesn’t give me anything else to work with. It really doesn’t help my already severely prominent social anxiety.
I don’t want to come across as mean or uncaring but I genuinely don’t know how I’m supposed to respond to someone who every single day just tells me they feel “meh” and doesn’t give me anything else to work with. It really doesn’t help my already severely prominent social anxiety.
86LFNtS.gif. Sam / Quill
i'm kinda boring rip
previously oddcricket, starquills, and ghostley
art links
Learning to cut your own hair is a freeing experience that everyone should do at least once
Learning to cut your own hair is a freeing experience that everyone should do at least once
So deep into this research paper I'm reading posts from 1999 on a sea slug forum.
So deep into this research paper I'm reading posts from 1999 on a sea slug forum.
[quote name="LaureltheSapWing" date="2022-04-26 08:05:17" ] According to my band director: “If you don’t have the melody, back off. Trumpets, I need you to stick out more.” How ami supposed to play quieter when my instrument is designed to play high notes like the ones I’m playing? [/quote] Today I realized that my friend, the 2nd chair flute, might be the problem. But if clarification: I’m first chair. Anyway, I think she’s playing top part, when [i]technically, I think I’m supposed to be the only one playing top.[/i] And she plays so loudly, when we are supposed to play [i]softly,[/i] that I can only hear her, and sometimes the clarinets and saxophones. Keyword: sometimes the clarinets and saxophones. Never the trumpets (who have melody), low brass, or the 3rd chair flute, who I believe is the only one playing bottom. ALSO, I think my friend keeps alternating between playing top and bottom, and it’s been throwing me off. Welcome to the life of a high school band student everyone.
LaureltheSapWing wrote on 2022-04-26 08:05:17:
According to my band director: “If you don’t have the melody, back off. Trumpets, I need you to stick out more.” How ami supposed to play quieter when my instrument is designed to play high notes like the ones I’m playing?

Today I realized that my friend, the 2nd chair flute, might be the problem. But if clarification: I’m first chair. Anyway, I think she’s playing top part, when technically, I think I’m supposed to be the only one playing top. And she plays so loudly, when we are supposed to play softly, that I can only hear her, and sometimes the clarinets and saxophones. Keyword: sometimes the clarinets and saxophones. Never the trumpets (who have melody), low brass, or the 3rd chair flute, who I believe is the only one playing bottom.

ALSO, I think my friend keeps alternating between playing top and bottom, and it’s been throwing me off. Welcome to the life of a high school band student everyone.
allycatcher.pngmlHpBMC.png.t0wRx.gif.mBU64.gif
i think im starting to see things. weird reflections. movement in the dark rooms. arms reaching towards me out of the corner of my eye and YES I've been sleeping??
i think im starting to see things. weird reflections. movement in the dark rooms. arms reaching towards me out of the corner of my eye and YES I've been sleeping??
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Bleach
Bleach
could you give Terry a like?
Cheep art shop!
Hnet.com-image.png