Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Wavecrest] Flotsam Town Boat Race
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36 37
@AlphaSnowdust - your art is so precious!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] look at that soup bowl and those dragons [emoji=imperial star size=2]
@AlphaSnowdust - your art is so precious!! look at that soup bowl and those dragons
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
[center][b]Heat B, Team Diadem[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74966968][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/749670/74966968_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Molunian begins intently watching Team Amber's wildclaw, Scallop[/b] [left][i]"This could be interesting"[/i][/left] [right][i]"and a bit strange."[/i][/right] [left][i]"Yes, that would be—"[/i][/left] [center][i]"—most delicious!"[/i][/center]
Heat B, Team Diadem
74966968_350.png

Molunian begins intently watching Team Amber's wildclaw, Scallop
"This could be interesting"
"and a bit strange."
"Yes, that would be—"
"—most delicious!"

P9aWhak.png
XeY5rF6.png
tqGkHih.png
bYt72YT.png
vZmPWxA.png
kI850Ts.png
QUIpVFE.png
bWeLCqf.png
J7D1quC.png
BMbHYAh.png
dgZqX5Q.png
3hKoziR.png
hrSE73S.png
c7EfJg9.png
2eDtvZS.png
R1dejfm.png
gzlHZ53.png
Bt9KLea.png
8B7LZd5.png
GW8C4N1.png

[quote name="dreamclaws" date="2022-04-26 10:00:11" ] @liljewelthief When there is a tie and an ability refers to race standings, default to the previous race standings. The team that was ahead previously is considered to be ahead now. The Snapper ability cannot work because of all the ties. If you used the Wildclaw ability, Team C would lose 2 spaces and Team E would lose 4 spaces. [/quote] @entykk @dd2900 @Umaroth So it looks like this is what would happen: Snapper - cannot use this ability Fae - cannot use this ability bc no relevant dice rolls Guardian - we would gain 4 points bc it only counts teams ahead of you Wildclaw - Team C would lose 2 spaces and Team E would lose 4 spaces I'm leaning towards Guardian because we didn't gain many points this round, but the teams ahead of us rolled really well so maybe it would be a good idea to try to slow them down...
dreamclaws wrote on 2022-04-26 10:00:11:
@liljewelthief When there is a tie and an ability refers to race standings, default to the previous race standings. The team that was ahead previously is considered to be ahead now.

The Snapper ability cannot work because of all the ties.

If you used the Wildclaw ability, Team C would lose 2 spaces and Team E would lose 4 spaces.

@entykk @dd2900 @Umaroth So it looks like this is what would happen:

Snapper - cannot use this ability
Fae - cannot use this ability bc no relevant dice rolls
Guardian - we would gain 4 points bc it only counts teams ahead of you
Wildclaw - Team C would lose 2 spaces and Team E would lose 4 spaces

I'm leaning towards Guardian because we didn't gain many points this round, but the teams ahead of us rolled really well so maybe it would be a good idea to try to slow them down...
Qc5WgXd.png
[center][b]Heat C, Team Ember[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66596471][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/665965/66596471.png[/img][/url][/center] Astal was getting better about pacing herself and keeping the oars rhythm now. She took a moment to breath, looking between her teammates. Their placement was precarious, a three way tie for second. Her long claws clicked against the bottom of the boat, she was itching to do something. The obelisk on the team had used their ability twice, a safe bet, but they where starting to look drained to Astral. She took shook her head, slapped her face, and went back to rowing. The wildclaw would continue to do her best, waiting until she was needed, a low humming tune leaving her as she rowed.
Heat C, Team Ember

66596471.png

Astal was getting better about pacing herself and keeping the oars rhythm now. She took a moment to breath, looking between her teammates. Their placement was precarious, a three way tie for second. Her long claws clicked against the bottom of the boat, she was itching to do something.

The obelisk on the team had used their ability twice, a safe bet, but they where starting to look drained to Astral. She took shook her head, slapped her face, and went back to rowing. The wildclaw would continue to do her best, waiting until she was needed, a low humming tune leaving her as she rowed.
Water-Network.pngcqu2HKA.png
@liljewelthief @dd2900 @Umaroth

im in favor of the wildclaw vote to slow the others down, my opinion isnt too strong between that and the guardian though! if theres no other input i say we go for the guardian
@liljewelthief @dd2900 @Umaroth

im in favor of the wildclaw vote to slow the others down, my opinion isnt too strong between that and the guardian though! if theres no other input i say we go for the guardian
21 - it/its - FR +3

imageedit_10_2894138906.png
@liljewelthief @dd2900 @entykk I'm kind of leaning towards wildclaw because they're getting pretty far ahead but so I'll cast my vote for that if it's what you guys want to do
@liljewelthief @dd2900 @entykk I'm kind of leaning towards wildclaw because they're getting pretty far ahead but so I'll cast my vote for that if it's what you guys want to do
jpq0y2I.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73706731][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/737068/73706731.png[/img][/url] @condonzack @SerafinaZephyr @jedinikina[/center] The mirror dragoness shakes the tip of her tail for a bit. "This round was not really merciful. I strongly suggest using Pack Pride again. I must confess, though, I'm not the best at planning ahead."
The mirror dragoness shakes the tip of her tail for a bit. "This round was not really merciful. I strongly suggest using Pack Pride again. I must confess, though, I'm not the best at planning ahead."
@Festivoog @PasssionFish @Lundlaeva
I agree with Pack Pride! Long Strike maaay be good to use here since we're all so close but I'm not sure the risk would pay off, especially because of all of the messy ties. Going for a high roll to pull ahead is the best bet!
@Festivoog @PasssionFish @Lundlaeva
I agree with Pack Pride! Long Strike maaay be good to use here since we're all so close but I'm not sure the risk would pay off, especially because of all of the messy ties. Going for a high roll to pull ahead is the best bet!
image-11.pngPX2x8Tb.pngKf07YpS.png1V130eO.pngOBuVDiS.png
@SerafinaZephyr @jedinikina @Yetaet I think you are right, pack pride
@SerafinaZephyr @jedinikina @Yetaet I think you are right, pack pride
@Umaroth @dd2900 @entykk Sure, Wildclaw makes sense to me! Both seem like decent options at this point in the race.
@Umaroth @dd2900 @entykk Sure, Wildclaw makes sense to me! Both seem like decent options at this point in the race.
Qc5WgXd.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36 37