Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I'm at the point where I can't handle being around [REDACTED] because it's driving me crazy
I'm at the point where I can't handle being around [REDACTED] because it's driving me crazy
My managers expecting it to be OUR responsibility to find a replacement for our shift when we're sick. Lol girl you have the schedules the contact info AND the salary, why am I expected to try to call the only coworkers whose phone #s I know when I'm sick and in bed because you refuse to do the job you're literally paid to do.
My managers expecting it to be OUR responsibility to find a replacement for our shift when we're sick. Lol girl you have the schedules the contact info AND the salary, why am I expected to try to call the only coworkers whose phone #s I know when I'm sick and in bed because you refuse to do the job you're literally paid to do.
JNgbpVq.gif
Wish I would stop seeing things that are not actually there.
Wish I would stop seeing things that are not actually there.
what the actual hell is up with people in this RP deciding the outcomes of their rolls instead of THE ACTUAL DM/GM, OF WHICH THERE ARE TWO, RIGHT THERE
what the actual hell is up with people in this RP deciding the outcomes of their rolls instead of THE ACTUAL DM/GM, OF WHICH THERE ARE TWO, RIGHT THERE
At least they're making a decent nest this time around. Too bad the location that they chose is right over the hot tub. If they break the liner the chicks are gonna get boiled alive, heh.
At least they're making a decent nest this time around. Too bad the location that they chose is right over the hot tub. If they break the liner the chicks are gonna get boiled alive, heh.
Why do my ideas, that are already playing pinball and are not at all connected, insist on adding another multi-ball to my mind. I don't even know who this character is, so why is he talking to me? :(

Ugh. I sound like a lunatic.
Why do my ideas, that are already playing pinball and are not at all connected, insist on adding another multi-ball to my mind. I don't even know who this character is, so why is he talking to me? :(

Ugh. I sound like a lunatic.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
I hate it, why do I have to look so awful the day before the so-long-awaited-meeting? My under eyes look terrible, I got two scars on my forehead and I'm on my period...what a great pre-start!
I hate it, why do I have to look so awful the day before the so-long-awaited-meeting? My under eyes look terrible, I got two scars on my forehead and I'm on my period...what a great pre-start!
Green Crystals Hatchery
Ghvar||24||Italy(FR+9)
im hungryyyyyyyy
ALSO MY BEADS ARENT HERE YET. GRGRGRGRGRRRRRRGGRGRGRRRRR
theyll be coming like 4:30 (est) at the latest. IM SO IMPATIENT!!! GRRRRRRR >:(((((
im hungryyyyyyyy
ALSO MY BEADS ARENT HERE YET. GRGRGRGRGRRRRRRGGRGRGRRRRR
theyll be coming like 4:30 (est) at the latest. IM SO IMPATIENT!!! GRRRRRRR >:(((((
fr time +3
[quote name="Ningyo" date="2022-04-22 21:12:25" ] I wish I wasn't such a potato when it comes to socializing via text. I'm fine in group conversations (forums, Discord, social media), but I have such a hard time PMing people and making friends. It's not like I'm worried about being annoying; I just... freeze up and suddenly find that it's a struggle to put my thoughts into words, even when I genuinely like the person I'm talking to and the topic at hand. [/quote] [s]unsolicited advice sorry [/s] That is something I struggle with as well :L but PMs at least have the added benefit of being able to step away and collect your thoughts for an hour or two [s]or even several days[/s]! What I used to do was bounce ideas off my friends to see if what I said sounded silly or childish, or sometimes I'd type up the worst, most incoherent thing I wanted to say on the Notepad app and then get back to it several times throughout the day, like when I'm at work or away from my desk. It’s also important to note that there is only so far you can take a one-to-one conversation sometimes, but if this is about starting PMs i am at a total loss myself :') bwaah edit: even just adding a little explanation that you are having trouble putting thoughts into words will go a long way, you'd be surprised how many people are having the same problem and will be understanding ----- All the dragons from my breeding project were males, it hurts and i don't wanna do dis anymore orz, but i have to
Ningyo wrote on 2022-04-22 21:12:25:
I wish I wasn't such a potato when it comes to socializing via text. I'm fine in group conversations (forums, Discord, social media), but I have such a hard time PMing people and making friends.

It's not like I'm worried about being annoying; I just... freeze up and suddenly find that it's a struggle to put my thoughts into words, even when I genuinely like the person I'm talking to and the topic at hand.
unsolicited advice sorry
That is something I struggle with as well :L but PMs at least have the added benefit of being able to step away and collect your thoughts for an hour or two or even several days! What I used to do was bounce ideas off my friends to see if what I said sounded silly or childish, or sometimes I'd type up the worst, most incoherent thing I wanted to say on the Notepad app and then get back to it several times throughout the day, like when I'm at work or away from my desk.
It’s also important to note that there is only so far you can take a one-to-one conversation sometimes, but if this is about starting PMs i am at a total loss myself :')
bwaah edit: even just adding a little explanation that you are having trouble putting thoughts into words will go a long way, you'd be surprised how many people are having the same problem and will be understanding

All the dragons from my breeding project were males, it hurts and i don't wanna do dis anymore orz, but i have to
[quote name="@ferriska" date="2022-04-23 10:03:35" ] im hungryyyyyyyy [/quote] EAT SOMETHING BESTIE OR I’M GOING TO COME OVER THERE AND BITE YOUR ARM!!!!!!!! /j /lh ----- Love it whenever pieces of my hair starts to fall out after I get done washing it. It’s so fun…. Eugh I guess I should take more of those vitamins >:( /s
@ferriska wrote on 2022-04-23 10:03:35:
im hungryyyyyyyy

EAT SOMETHING BESTIE OR I’M GOING TO COME OVER THERE AND BITE YOUR ARM!!!!!!!! /j /lh

Love it whenever pieces of my hair starts to fall out after I get done washing it. It’s so fun…. Eugh I guess I should take more of those vitamins >:( /s
chaogarden.gif