Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Is Soup a Drink?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I mean, there is a type of soup that is intended to be made in a cup so.. as long as you dont add anything in it that could be a choaking hazard they yes, yes soup is a drink.
I mean, there is a type of soup that is intended to be made in a cup so.. as long as you dont add anything in it that could be a choaking hazard they yes, yes soup is a drink.
axVjdwkm.png
Yes.

Ever drank warm soup from a thermos? Heaven.
Yes.

Ever drank warm soup from a thermos? Heaven.
daom3l7-a0e9d769-2c15-438e-b477-777b75bab85b.gif
I would say yes, but then again, does the soup quench your thirst?
9iqeDz7.png
yes. i drink soup sometimes. depending on the type of soup it may be more runny and drinkable, but no matter what, soup is a drink, and you can drink it.
yes. i drink soup sometimes. depending on the type of soup it may be more runny and drinkable, but no matter what, soup is a drink, and you can drink it.
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
[quote name="Loniface" date="2022-04-22 09:41:23" ] I would say yes, but then again, does the soup quench your thirst? [/quote] This is a good question, what is soup broth made of? Also does the soup have any salt in it? Will make you more thirsty if it does.
Loniface wrote on 2022-04-22 09:41:23:
This is a good question, what is soup broth made of? Also does the soup have any salt in it? Will make you more thirsty if it does.
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
i would say no, its a dish and its salty so u need a drink to wash it down
i would say no, its a dish and its salty so u need a drink to wash it down
7zcCDc4.png
Well, I know I have put soup in a cup to heat it up and eat it before, but I think whether its an actual drink comes in the consistency of the soup. If its a super chunky stew like soup, I'd assume its harder to call that a drink since you have to chew it. But if you can consume it without chewing, I think it should count as a drink.
Well, I know I have put soup in a cup to heat it up and eat it before, but I think whether its an actual drink comes in the consistency of the soup. If its a super chunky stew like soup, I'd assume its harder to call that a drink since you have to chew it. But if you can consume it without chewing, I think it should count as a drink.
you put the soup in a thermos and chug it in the middle of class...
no one will know...
you put the soup in a thermos and chug it in the middle of class...
no one will know...
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.pngGpIVvm1.pngmlHpBMC.png
WTRVHVo.pngLRdLP2V.pngZqTATLu.png
sh5xjiu.png0XHtpWy.pngQq78qBr.png
ACOZFAh.pngwDmfMCZ.png
v2PJF9u.png
tomato soup. I drink that stuff so often
tomato soup. I drink that stuff so often
z8G63Bp.pngfinished_product.png turtlecatolotl_1.png wishlist collecting mith/moth items
if it can be drinked it is a drink
if it can be drinked it is a drink
1 2 3 4 5 6