Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Is Soup a Drink?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Soup is a hot drink, if you got chunks in it, its a poorly made smoothie
Soup is a hot drink, if you got chunks in it, its a poorly made smoothie
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

If it's not chunky...then I'd say yes BUT if there's like raw vegetables or somethin in it and you try to drink it then I wouldn't say it's a drink, you're just crazy
If it's not chunky...then I'd say yes BUT if there's like raw vegetables or somethin in it and you try to drink it then I wouldn't say it's a drink, you're just crazy
Cmz8k8j.png 20 she/her
Cmz8k8j.png Gore artist
Cmz8k8j.png Pisces
Cmz8k8j.png FR +2
Cmz8k8j.png Insta
LFVcSDX.png
depends on soup. one of those "vegetable smoothie" type of soups, sure drink from cup. might actually be more convenient way to rnjoy it. but for example finnish salmon soup? if i see someone drinking it from cup, i will be deeply worried
depends on soup. one of those "vegetable smoothie" type of soups, sure drink from cup. might actually be more convenient way to rnjoy it. but for example finnish salmon soup? if i see someone drinking it from cup, i will be deeply worried
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
soap?
soap?
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
thought this said soap and was going to WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree that it is a drink. soup however should not be put in a cup and sipped unless you're doing it out of a huge mug. soup is like half of a good meal
thought this said soap and was going to WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree that it is a drink. soup however should not be put in a cup and sipped unless you're doing it out of a huge mug. soup is like half of a good meal
143973s64ei05ghw.gif
1294430j4ozkwci0p.gif
487019ciadv6xfmv.gif
892701w3ywmqn4c6.gif
they/them, 21
ninbinarycatcher.png
Depends on the soup. Does it have anything within, like noodles or meat or bits of veggie? Then no, it is a food and must be in a bowl or similar vessel. But if it's something purely liquid, like tomato soup, chicken broth, or filtered cream of mushroom (don't judge me, I love the taste but hate the 'shrooms), then yes it can go in a cup/mug. Personally I think warm drinks are cursed in anything but a mug, but ultimately it's a similar vessel.
Depends on the soup. Does it have anything within, like noodles or meat or bits of veggie? Then no, it is a food and must be in a bowl or similar vessel. But if it's something purely liquid, like tomato soup, chicken broth, or filtered cream of mushroom (don't judge me, I love the taste but hate the 'shrooms), then yes it can go in a cup/mug. Personally I think warm drinks are cursed in anything but a mug, but ultimately it's a similar vessel.
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
No but I wish I could buy warm tomato soup in bottles for drinking [emoji=veilspun love size=1]
No but I wish I could buy warm tomato soup in bottles for drinking
?fyhd6=platform.png?fh6ZM=platform.png?fJcl3=platform.png
*Sluuuuuuuuuurp*

...I think it is drink :D
*Sluuuuuuuuuurp*

...I think it is drink :D
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
yes. same with cereal
yes. same with cereal
yzUX307.png
Yes. It is a liquid, albeit with possibly chunky parts in it.
Yes. It is a liquid, albeit with possibly chunky parts in it.
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
1 2 3 4 5 6