Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Badge Adopts] Spirit Maasks 2.0
1 2 3 4 5
and I'll take Ciitrus! @LuckPuppet
I'll send payment asap (slight edit: I just realized this sounds kinda sus considering your payment policy; I have the funds, I'd just rather pay in all treasure so I need to exchange gems. I'll pay mixed if I can't find anyone quickly)
and I'll take Ciitrus! @LuckPuppet
I'll send payment asap (slight edit: I just realized this sounds kinda sus considering your payment policy; I have the funds, I'd just rather pay in all treasure so I need to exchange gems. I'll pay mixed if I can't find anyone quickly)
windh8.png
[center][color=indigo]@CrazyBat It has been a while! Well over a year. Maybe closer to two? But heyyy! I'm glad to hear it ^^ I'll take payment via 1-way CR and your friend will greet you in your inbox! [emoji=pink star size=1] @Gloomy Aaaabsolutely, your new friend awaits you ^^ [emoji=pink star size=1] @Zulaya No worries! Haha I get that, it's all good. Really, that rule is so I don't have one get marked as claimed so people pass by it or anything, or for instances of holding one for more than a day, and so-on and so-forth... you're fiiine, promise! With a 1-way CR with payment and a flick of my magic wand, your friend will greet you in your inbox! :D
@CrazyBat It has been a while! Well over a year. Maybe closer to two? But heyyy! I'm glad to hear it ^^

I'll take payment via 1-way CR and your friend will greet you in your inbox!

@Gloomy Aaaabsolutely, your new friend awaits you ^^

@Zulaya No worries! Haha I get that, it's all good. Really, that rule is so I don't have one get marked as claimed so people pass by it or anything, or for instances of holding one for more than a day, and so-on and so-forth... you're fiiine, promise!

With a 1-way CR with payment and a flick of my magic wand, your friend will greet you in your inbox! :D
PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

@LuckPuppet

I'll buy Liimon if it's still available?
@LuckPuppet

I'll buy Liimon if it's still available?
y3kXmOM.gif
• Adrian
• They/Them
• FR +3
AfamSig.gif FjiXdTJ.pngulRXYBB.png
@Hraesvelgrr Sorry for the late reply. Sadly, Liimon was already adopted :(

I have another batch ready for this weekend, though they'll be more plague-y themed instead of bright and rainbow-y.

There will be plenty more! And I am in the process of figuring out auctions!
@Hraesvelgrr Sorry for the late reply. Sadly, Liimon was already adopted :(

I have another batch ready for this weekend, though they'll be more plague-y themed instead of bright and rainbow-y.

There will be plenty more! And I am in the process of figuring out auctions!
PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

@LuckPuppet I am so interested in striing,,, sending gems,,,
@LuckPuppet I am so interested in striing,,, sending gems,,,
tumblr_p2d8zl73EX1wvvm88o4_100.png92EEhcV.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/H0BCoF1.png[/img] PINGLIST WAS HERE [img]https://i.imgur.com/4M9WXLP.png[/img] [color=indigo][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3114343#post_50600432][b]Another Batch of Friends Have Arrived![/b][/url] This week's theme was Plague, although I'm realizing that maybe doing water-themed adopts for the weekend before Wavecrest would have been more fitting... well? Hindsight is 20/20. I'll try and get some splishy splashy lil buddies out and about soonish! This current batch includes a few special adopts with unique features... [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] [b]Updates![/b] I've officially decided, based on the results to the poll that continuing the "first-come, first-serve" method seems to be the best course of action. That said, I want to also start to branch out into some auctions on the side, perhaps for special Maasks, custom slots, or more. Either way, [b]the main method of obtaining the little fellas will stay the same[/b] as before! Also, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77366956][b]The Ledger[/b][/url] has now officially been updated with all [emoji=pink star size=1][b] 33 [/b][emoji=pink star size=1] unique adopts! I know I had some issues with remembering to include people on the original ledger, so if I've forgotten anything, please let me know! [b]There is now a feature rarity section[/b]. It is a pretty massive work-in-progress, but it gives a rough outline of my original idea regarding rarity. I will continue building on the idea as time goes on. Lastly! I will be keeping the "friends in holding" and "upcoming batch" information as up to date as possible. Now, checking back should reveal if there's a new batch coming and give an estimate as to when, that way people who are interested in a particular set or theme can be ready! If I have a new batch waiting, I will typically post them around 6am FR Time! [b]Thank you for your time and continued interest in this project![/b] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/rWLojCP.png[/img] [/center]
H0BCoF1.png
PINGLIST WAS HERE
4M9WXLP.png

Another Batch of Friends Have Arrived!

This week's theme was Plague, although I'm realizing that maybe doing water-themed adopts for the weekend before Wavecrest would have been more fitting... well? Hindsight is 20/20. I'll try and get some splishy splashy lil buddies out and about soonish!

This current batch includes a few special adopts with unique features...

Updates!

I've officially decided, based on the results to the poll that continuing the "first-come, first-serve" method seems to be the best course of action. That said, I want to also start to branch out into some auctions on the side, perhaps for special Maasks, custom slots, or more. Either way, the main method of obtaining the little fellas will stay the same as before!

Also, The Ledger has now officially been updated with all 33 unique adopts! I know I had some issues with remembering to include people on the original ledger, so if I've forgotten anything, please let me know!

There is now a feature rarity section. It is a pretty massive work-in-progress, but it gives a rough outline of my original idea regarding rarity. I will continue building on the idea as time goes on.

Lastly!

I will be keeping the "friends in holding" and "upcoming batch" information as up to date as possible. Now, checking back should reveal if there's a new batch coming and give an estimate as to when, that way people who are interested in a particular set or theme can be ready! If I have a new batch waiting, I will typically post them around 6am FR Time!

Thank you for your time and continued interest in this project!

rWLojCP.png

PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

@SteamJunkRian LOL YOU BEAT ME TO POSTING THE PING

Sure thing! :D Just send em on over and it's all yours, friend!

PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

I'd love to get Viirus! Sending gems soon!
I'd love to get Viirus! Sending gems soon!
70597832_mj2jhuMDaChTzgC.png70598060_WQuatuG4o79dMxD.png
[quote name="LuckPuppet" date="2022-04-22 06:01:50" ] @SteamJunkRian LOL YOU BEAT ME TO POSTING THE PING Sure thing! :D Just send em on over and it's all yours, friend! [/quote] I had noticed that these guys had come back after the last batch had been claimed and had been checking periodically for new ones; didn't realize they were that new haha!
LuckPuppet wrote on 2022-04-22 06:01:50:

I had noticed that these guys had come back after the last batch had been claimed and had been checking periodically for new ones; didn't realize they were that new haha!
tumblr_p2d8zl73EX1wvvm88o4_100.png92EEhcV.png
@LuckPuppet

Oh no Squeek sounds very cute!! Would you be willing to accept an unhatched egg for that one? I have an earth, lightning and wind egg, whichever you would prefer!
@LuckPuppet

Oh no Squeek sounds very cute!! Would you be willing to accept an unhatched egg for that one? I have an earth, lightning and wind egg, whichever you would prefer!
he/they
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
1 2 3 4 5