Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | stupid things you find funny
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 214 215
VON KARMA NO
VON KARMA NO
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
-your'e
-theres this one joke in my twitter gc. its freshhhhh but in a fancy font and every time i see it it suddenly becomes the funniest thing on the planet
-nightcore versions of super sad songs like the ending of dramamine and cold flame
-that one video of will toledo eating a burger

EDIT: more jokes that Should not be that funny but are
-earlier today i laughed because i saw someone with a dragon with a familiar named Fork
-the game, for some reason
-that one meme that goes a little like "i love leafy" "HER NAME IS BATTLE FOR DREAM ISLAND"
-shadyurl
-pictures of borzoi dogs getting pied in the face
-your'e
-theres this one joke in my twitter gc. its freshhhhh but in a fancy font and every time i see it it suddenly becomes the funniest thing on the planet
-nightcore versions of super sad songs like the ending of dramamine and cold flame

-earlier today i laughed because i saw someone with a dragon with a familiar named Fork
-that one meme that goes a little like "i love leafy" "HER NAME IS BATTLE FOR DREAM ISLAND"
-shadyurl
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="Verruciformis" date="2022-04-19 20:44:14" ] youtube poops, but DaThings' in particular. she makes some good stuff this is called the salad hoohoo. or the tiki, or the greeki, or the greerg, or the sora salad, or the village people. (ITS FUN TO STAY AT THE WOOOOW) you've probably seen 24601 Releases A Sammich On Parole, but this one is also very good. [/quote] [color=360705]THE DATHINGS ANCIENT ALIENS YTP IS THE FUNNIEST THING ON THE PLANET AND THE HOW ITS MADE ONES ARE REALLY GOOD TOO
Verruciformis wrote on 2022-04-19 20:44:14:
youtube poops, but DaThings' in particular. she makes some good stuff

this is called the salad hoohoo. or the tiki, or the greeki, or the greerg, or the sora salad, or the village people. (ITS FUN TO STAY AT THE WOOOOW)

you've probably seen 24601 Releases A Sammich On Parole, but this one is also very good.
THE DATHINGS ANCIENT ALIENS YTP IS THE FUNNIEST THING ON THE PLANET AND THE HOW ITS MADE ONES ARE REALLY GOOD TOO
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
[img]https://i.imgur.com/EKmJn8T.png[/img]
EKmJn8T.png
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
[quote name="@Edelgard" date="2022-04-20 06:39:19" ] -your'e -theres this one joke in my twitter gc. its freshhhhh but in a fancy font and every time i see it it suddenly becomes the funniest thing on the planet -nightcore versions of super sad songs like the ending of dramamine and cold flame -that one video of will toledo eating a burger EDIT: more jokes that Should not be that funny but are -earlier today i laughed because i saw someone with a dragon with a familiar named Fork -the game, for some reason -that one meme that goes a little like "i love leafy" "HER NAME IS BATTLE FOR DREAM ISLAND" -shadyurl -pictures of borzoi dogs getting pied in the face [/quote] will toledo/csh memes yes
@Edelgard wrote on 2022-04-20 06:39:19:
-your'e

-shadyurl
will toledo/csh memes yes
That guy shouting "If ye don't eat yer meat, ye can't have any pudding! How can ye have any pudding if ye don't eat your meat?!" at the end of Pink Floyd's "Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)" is way funnier to me than I care to admit for some reason
That guy shouting "If ye don't eat yer meat, ye can't have any pudding! How can ye have any pudding if ye don't eat your meat?!" at the end of Pink Floyd's "Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)" is way funnier to me than I care to admit for some reason
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/287859330844459008/934185844275814430/538ec953ac51e2a466f3ca86982c661e23e9ed2b.png[/img] this stupid image has a vice grip on me i can quote it by heart. it shouldn't even be this funny
538ec953ac51e2a466f3ca86982c661e23e9ed2b.png

this stupid image has a vice grip on me i can quote it by heart. it shouldn't even be this funny
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/782731665474453527/967458127706460201/unknown.png[/img]
unknown.png
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f7/31/10/f731100705d5bc45a1b2887a3737ced9.jpg[/img] I'm pretty sure that's AJR too
f731100705d5bc45a1b2887a3737ced9.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's AJR too
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[img]https://www.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/622879ee06d94_py79sye0iq381__700.jpg[/img] Apparently, zooming out on the map just makes the entirety of North America "Disappointment Lake". Can't say they're entirely wrong, though
622879ee06d94_py79sye0iq381__700.jpg

Apparently, zooming out on the map just makes the entirety of North America "Disappointment Lake". Can't say they're entirely wrong, though
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 214 215