Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | stupid things you find funny
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 ... 213 214
[img]https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/hilarious-design-fails-184-59db15e56aae0__700.jpg[/img] I'm assuming this is the result of someone forgetting to bring the stencil for the "crosswalk" symbol and improvising instead
hilarious-design-fails-184-59db15e56aae0__700.jpg

I'm assuming this is the result of someone forgetting to bring the stencil for the "crosswalk" symbol and improvising instead
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[center] Real Tidelord hours [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/939011982714089517/939747887431184414/IMG_1103.jpg[/img] [/center]
Real Tidelord hours

IMG_1103.jpg
NSZvCod.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
AQPJNOh.png
D9xaprH.png
ZCtHkwl.png
NAh145F.png LuMKHMO.pngG8Qs5W9.gif8XSywhD.gifH0bF1BC.gifnxaQasR.png
4cdc2a9735636bd168eb917575eef8170b393f80.png
[quote name="KingVulture" date="2022-02-05 20:44:45" ] [img]https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/hilarious-design-fails-184-59db15e56aae0__700.jpg[/img] I'm assuming this is the result of someone forgetting to bring the stencil for the "crosswalk" symbol and improvising instead [/quote] *wheeze*
KingVulture wrote on 2022-02-05 20:44:45:
hilarious-design-fails-184-59db15e56aae0__700.jpg

I'm assuming this is the result of someone forgetting to bring the stencil for the "crosswalk" symbol and improvising instead
*wheeze*
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Everytime I get on Flight Rising my brain immediately goes: "Thou shalt not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

...Luckily our dragons are sweet and depend on us to eat, breed, train, etc. I think this keeps us from being doused in dipping sauces.
Everytime I get on Flight Rising my brain immediately goes: "Thou shalt not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

...Luckily our dragons are sweet and depend on us to eat, breed, train, etc. I think this keeps us from being doused in dipping sauces.
“What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” - Jane Goodall
Right now on Reddit, there’s a video circulating of a blue 18-wheeler truck with flame decals jackknifing into a parking spot in a video game. The comments section is roughly:
  • 50% people not realizing it’s a video game
  • 25% people commenting that it’s a video game
  • 25% people joking about the truck actually being Optimus Prime
Right now on Reddit, there’s a video circulating of a blue 18-wheeler truck with flame decals jackknifing into a parking spot in a video game. The comments section is roughly:
  • 50% people not realizing it’s a video game
  • 25% people commenting that it’s a video game
  • 25% people joking about the truck actually being Optimus Prime
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
I was born at an incredibly young age.
I was born at an incredibly young age.
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
Pretty much everything posted on the "Comedy Heaven" subreddit counts as this, but special mention to the post "my friend look like nirvava", which has pretty much become one of my default thoughts at this point.
Pretty much everything posted on the "Comedy Heaven" subreddit counts as this, but special mention to the post "my friend look like nirvava", which has pretty much become one of my default thoughts at this point.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Alexa.
Alexa.
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
cartoon sound effects put over videos. it's so stupid. but it's so FUNNY
cartoon sound effects put over videos. it's so stupid. but it's so FUNNY
she/her | light flight | fr+0
For whatever reason, someone once made an 8-part series of memes in which they recaptioned several scenes from the first "Spider-Man" movie. The main plot of this saga was that Norman Osborn/Green Goblin became obsessed with the McRib.

I don't know why it was made or why it's hilarious to me, but it is.
For whatever reason, someone once made an 8-part series of memes in which they recaptioned several scenes from the first "Spider-Man" movie. The main plot of this saga was that Norman Osborn/Green Goblin became obsessed with the McRib.

I don't know why it was made or why it's hilarious to me, but it is.
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 ... 213 214