Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dragon astrology survey: closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Glad to contribute to very important dragon science, I'd love to be pinged for results please :D
Glad to contribute to very important dragon science, I'd love to be pinged for results please :D
kfUiQOI.pnglUC8ePW.png
XHdXe4e.pngJbusnPR.png
tcDbKKs.pngYP0RxT4.png
os3dhO8.png Jm2UVix.png
Filled it in and would love to be pinged for the results [emoji=tundra happy size=2]
Filled it in and would love to be pinged for the results
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
filled it, I'd be interested in the results. :)
filled it, I'd be interested in the results. :)
I contributed!

now that I think about it... I'm a Taurus stellium in Earth (+used to be Nature)
hmm :D
I contributed!

now that I think about it... I'm a Taurus stellium in Earth (+used to be Nature)
hmm :D
FR +10
They/He
Answered, absolutely stoked for results (pingy bls!!)
Answered, absolutely stoked for results (pingy bls!!)
spiral500100.jpg
Filled it in, i highly doubt there’s any correlation but I’d like to be pinged for the results anyways
Filled it in, i highly doubt there’s any correlation but I’d like to be pinged for the results anyways
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
Could I please get a ping for results?
Could I please get a ping for results?
wow! woke up and i am floored by how much interest this has gained, 139 replies in the survey as of now! to all asking for a ping when done, i'll definitely edit this and you to a pinglist!

side note: there is a fairly even spread among survey takers except for water
there are only 3 water replies and that simply is not going to do, we need more water science - look to your neighbor water flight members today /lh
wow! woke up and i am floored by how much interest this has gained, 139 replies in the survey as of now! to all asking for a ping when done, i'll definitely edit this and you to a pinglist!

side note: there is a fairly even spread among survey takers except for water
there are only 3 water replies and that simply is not going to do, we need more water science - look to your neighbor water flight members today /lh
ygWzlbs.pngiYZYA9W.pngJLfxO0N.pngeRWUNjA.pngNk21WD8.pngsFMScix.pngpxQdDU5.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngNziikFf.pnguZLcmAo.png
mz77kVn.png
Filled and could i get pinged as well? ty!
Filled and could i get pinged as well? ty!
Haunted Stone Orb Magic Nymph

fiz/arlo/callisto
ask for pronouns!
fr+2
Pink Chalcedony Enchanted Remains
i'd like to be pinged!!
i'd like to be pinged!!
skin shop
he/they
+4:00 fr time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17