Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Fodder Levelling - up to 10kt/g
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30
@Mirna i can take 10 when you're free to send them over!
@Mirna i can take 10 when you're free to send them over!
x
6Fjd4rG.png
rUoKR6y.png
x1pha98.png
o9yS1eq.png
x

DQozQNb.png
@ariangst @meep5109 @colieflower Hi!! Thank you and sorry for the late reply, I'm sending over some dragons now [emoji=new friend size=1]
@ariangst @meep5109 @colieflower
Hi!! Thank you and sorry for the late reply, I'm sending over some dragons now
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna I’ll take in 5 more :)
@Mirna I’ll take in 5 more :)
........you won't see this text.... 57DCAA2A-C54E-4B30-ABB1-B6C7847ACE28.png unknown.png ........you won't see this text....
@ariangst sending! Please note that I'm going offline after this so it may be a while before I pick the dragons back up (depending on when you finish) [emoji=new friend size=1]
@ariangst
sending! Please note that I'm going offline after this so it may be a while before I pick the dragons back up (depending on when you finish)
@Mirna no worries! i’ll probably have them done tomorrow night anyway :) have a good one!!!
@Mirna no worries! i’ll probably have them done tomorrow night anyway :) have a good one!!!
........you won't see this text.... 57DCAA2A-C54E-4B30-ABB1-B6C7847ACE28.png unknown.png ........you won't see this text....
@Mirna hello, I can train 15 dragons to lvl 10!
@Mirna hello, I can train 15 dragons to lvl 10!
@Mirna I can take 4 dragons up to level 7 as of right now..
@Mirna I can take 4 dragons up to level 7 as of right now..
Wishlist
Projects
Opal Moon Hatchery
Art Shop
Free hib den items
Make $$ Quickly
YouTube
Cute Dragon Adopts
CS
LorWolf
Kate
She/her - Minor
@NovaValkyrie @Dragonsongbird
Hi! Thank you both, I sent over some PAs :D
@NovaValkyrie @Dragonsongbird
Hi! Thank you both, I sent over some PAs :D
@Mirna I'll accept when possible, I have 3 CRS waiting to fall through, but I can accept 1 now! Yay!
@Mirna I'll accept when possible, I have 3 CRS waiting to fall through, but I can accept 1 now! Yay!
Wishlist
Projects
Opal Moon Hatchery
Art Shop
Free hib den items
Make $$ Quickly
YouTube
Cute Dragon Adopts
CS
LorWolf
Kate
She/her - Minor
Hello again @Mirna! I'll have the last of the 15 you sent me back to you in the next few hours. If it's alright with you, I'd like to train the last 20 of your dragons to lvl 10 as well. Let me know if this works for you!
Hello again @Mirna! I'll have the last of the 15 you sent me back to you in the next few hours. If it's alright with you, I'd like to train the last 20 of your dragons to lvl 10 as well. Let me know if this works for you!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30