Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Fodder Levelling - up to 10kt/g
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30
I didn't know how long it'd take for you to restock @Mirna, so I went ahead and lent my services to someone else. Would it be alright if I pick up your dergs in a few days? I should be able to finish training the other dergs in 2-3 days [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
I didn't know how long it'd take for you to restock @Mirna, so I went ahead and lent my services to someone else. Would it be alright if I pick up your dergs in a few days? I should be able to finish training the other dergs in 2-3 days
qPCsFXD.gif___Banescale-Aquila.gif
@PurpleAmbience
No worries, I'm not in any rush ^^
@PurpleAmbience
No worries, I'm not in any rush ^^
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
Thanks! I'll pick them up as soon as I'm able. My lair is always full of fodder [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Thanks! I'll pick them up as soon as I'm able. My lair is always full of fodder
Hello, I'm back! I can take a full batch of 20, should have them all trained by tonight (though might be tomorrow if I'm slower). And same as yesterday, I'll train them in batches of 5. :)
Hello, I'm back! I can take a full batch of 20, should have them all trained by tonight (though might be tomorrow if I'm slower). And same as yesterday, I'll train them in batches of 5. :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Deramadus
Awesome! I'll send them over :D
@Deramadus
Awesome! I'll send them over :D
Hi @Mirna, just a heads up that I'm starting to train your dergs today. See you in a few days! [emoji=guardian happy size=2]
Hi @Mirna, just a heads up that I'm starting to train your dergs today. See you in a few days!
Hi again! I can take another batch of 20, should be trained by the end of today. :)
Hi again! I can take another batch of 20, should be trained by the end of today. :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Deramadus
Sent, thank you! I'm gonna be on and off due to work, but I'll try to check in frequently to pick up the batches c:
@Deramadus
Sent, thank you! I'm gonna be on and off due to work, but I'll try to check in frequently to pick up the batches c:
@Mirna hi! i can take in a batch of 5 :) i can probably get them done by tonight!
@Mirna hi! i can take in a batch of 5 :) i can probably get them done by tonight!
........you won't see this text.... 57DCAA2A-C54E-4B30-ABB1-B6C7847ACE28.png unknown.png ........you won't see this text....
@Mirna

back again and ready for another 10 dragons done in two batches again! :D

edit: take your time btw! no rush to send them over, i'm available to lvl all day (keeps me motivated to grind coli lol)
@Mirna

back again and ready for another 10 dragons done in two batches again! :D

edit: take your time btw! no rush to send them over, i'm available to lvl all day (keeps me motivated to grind coli lol)
sgriffin-3413-43_45_6_6_3_0.pngskinshopFRsig2.pngmx1GGUW.pngAll Bird Items Guide
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30