Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Fodder Levelling - up to 10kt/g
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30
@NovaValkyrie
Sure! I'm gonna be heading offline in about an hour, so I can queue up 20 dragons for you ^^ I'll pick up the trained ones as soon as I can in the morning
@NovaValkyrie
Sure! I'm gonna be heading offline in about an hour, so I can queue up 20 dragons for you ^^ I'll pick up the trained ones as soon as I can in the morning
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
Sounds great!
Sounds great!
Hi @Mirna, your 6 dergs have been levelled to lv 10 and put in a PA for your convenience. Feel free to ping me if/when you get another bunch of dergs to train!
Hi @Mirna, your 6 dergs have been levelled to lv 10 and put in a PA for your convenience. Feel free to ping me if/when you get another bunch of dergs to train!
qPCsFXD.gif___Banescale-Aquila.gif
@PurpleAmbience
Hi! I have another 70 fodder today if you're interested in training another batch ^^
@PurpleAmbience
Hi! I have another 70 fodder today if you're interested in training another batch ^^
Hello hello! I can take another batch of 20, should be done by either tonight, or tomorrow. :)
Hello hello! I can take another batch of 20, should be done by either tonight, or tomorrow. :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Mirna at this point, I should just expect that you're getting more fodder within 24 hours [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] I've got a lot of fodder of my own to level in the next few days, so I think I'll hold off on levelling more dergs for you for now. I'll be sure to let you know when I'm available to do more, though! [emoji=guardian winking size=1]
@Mirna at this point, I should just expect that you're getting more fodder within 24 hours

I've got a lot of fodder of my own to level in the next few days, so I think I'll hold off on levelling more dergs for you for now. I'll be sure to let you know when I'm available to do more, though!
qPCsFXD.gif___Banescale-Aquila.gif
@PurpleAmbience Okay no problem! Feel free to give me a ping when you're free again [emoji=new friend size=1] also yeah I pretty much restock on fodder daily heh @Deramadus Thank you!! sending now :D
@PurpleAmbience
Okay no problem! Feel free to give me a ping when you're free again also yeah I pretty much restock on fodder daily heh

@Deramadus
Thank you!! sending now :D
I can take four to level to to level 10 for you.
I can take four to level to to level 10 for you.
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
@Sashathebrave
Sent! Thank you :D
@Sashathebrave
Sent! Thank you :D
@Mirna -
Oh hey there!

If you're still looking for levelers, I can take dragons in batches of 6 to 8! (even numbers preferred; I will level to 10)

Would you be interested in me boarding them as well? So far you're the only Wind Flight member boarding with me, so it's not like I can't keep shoving "completed" dragons in my hibden for OOF boarding.
@Mirna -
Oh hey there!

If you're still looking for levelers, I can take dragons in batches of 6 to 8! (even numbers preferred; I will level to 10)

Would you be interested in me boarding them as well? So far you're the only Wind Flight member boarding with me, so it's not like I can't keep shoving "completed" dragons in my hibden for OOF boarding.
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic UfHl5Xb.png

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30