Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your fun usernames
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
everyone always tells me "the sky can't be the ground, they are opposites!"
allow me to tell you why the sky can be the ground
you know the earth? its surrounded by ground. but you know what else is on earth? the sky. the earth is made up of both ground and sky
therefore,
the sky is the ground
everyone always tells me "the sky can't be the ground, they are opposites!"
allow me to tell you why the sky can be the ground
you know the earth? its surrounded by ground. but you know what else is on earth? the sky. the earth is made up of both ground and sky
therefore,
the sky is the ground
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
despair + airpods = despairpods

lame joke turned username that I (ironically?) enjoy
despair + airpods = despairpods

lame joke turned username that I (ironically?) enjoy
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
A female character from Watership Down. I know nothing of this "Satellite City".
A female character from Watership Down. I know nothing of this "Satellite City".
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
originally i was Novis- but uh- somehow i managed to become a internet cryptid
originally i was Novis- but uh- somehow i managed to become a internet cryptid
Trigger warning: Injury [spoiler]In 2015, my family was in a devastating car accident, nobody died, but my mama & I were seriously injured. The right side of my face was rammed into the metal-rod-things that hold up the passenger seat's headrest. Plus, glass from the window decided to live in my face. This fractured my nasal, maxilla, & zygomatic bones on that side. I'm still missing part of my zygomatic bone, it's where my orbital socket is, so I have a hollow area beneath my eye. If I look up I can feel air go through it, it's a very weird sensation ":] I also have very tiny glass fragments in my right eye that are next to impossible to get out without highly invasive surgery, so my vision is a bit weaker on my right side. My mama and I are alright now, I recovered from moderate brain trauma and healed up quite nicely, I have a hard time moving the right side of my face but the scars aren't as noticable as they used to be. The only things that really remain are: I have trouble drinking liquids without drooling so I usually drink with straws, I cannot recall the actual accident at all whatsoever or any events leading up to it so I get bugged by that a bit, I have short-term memory issues - which I find is easier to cope with by writing on my arms whenever I can, it's a real help - I have difficulty with word retention, not as badly as I used to, and just generally I'm pretty "out of it." People like to ask about it, so I think that answers everything people usually ask. I don't mind questions, but it's faster for everyone to answer them before they're asked.[/spoiler] So, TLDR, I have scars covering the right half of my face. I also have a birth defect of my right arm, I'm missing muscles, tendons, and my ulna is shorter than my radius, so my wrist is tilted. There's more to it but it's not as interesting as all of that up there. Essentially, Flight Rising user Half thinks its funny that "half" of his body is messed up & names himself after it. Also I like Aberrations. [emoji=aberration winking size=1]
Trigger warning: Injury
In 2015, my family was in a devastating car accident, nobody died, but my mama & I were seriously injured. The right side of my face was rammed into the metal-rod-things that hold up the passenger seat's headrest. Plus, glass from the window decided to live in my face.

This fractured my nasal, maxilla, & zygomatic bones on that side. I'm still missing part of my zygomatic bone, it's where my orbital socket is, so I have a hollow area beneath my eye. If I look up I can feel air go through it, it's a very weird sensation ":]

I also have very tiny glass fragments in my right eye that are next to impossible to get out without highly invasive surgery, so my vision is a bit weaker on my right side.

My mama and I are alright now, I recovered from moderate brain trauma and healed up quite nicely, I have a hard time moving the right side of my face but the scars aren't as noticable as they used to be.

The only things that really remain are: I have trouble drinking liquids without drooling so I usually drink with straws, I cannot recall the actual accident at all whatsoever or any events leading up to it so I get bugged by that a bit, I have short-term memory issues - which I find is easier to cope with by writing on my arms whenever I can, it's a real help - I have difficulty with word retention, not as badly as I used to, and just generally I'm pretty "out of it."

People like to ask about it, so I think that answers everything people usually ask. I don't mind questions, but it's faster for everyone to answer them before they're asked.

So, TLDR, I have scars covering the right half of my face.

I also have a birth defect of my right arm, I'm missing muscles, tendons, and my ulna is shorter than my radius, so my wrist is tilted. There's more to it but it's not as interesting as all of that up there.

Essentially, Flight Rising user Half thinks its funny that "half" of his body is messed up & names himself after it.

Also I like Aberrations.
Mine is really long? :D
Mine is really long? :D
BuDq0ZK.gif
Mine is the acronym for "Better Luck Next Time," and it's fun to pronounce as "Blnt;" like "Blunt" but without the u.
Mine is the acronym for "Better Luck Next Time," and it's fun to pronounce as "Blnt;" like "Blunt" but without the u.
I honestly think my username speaks for itself.

It's funny though that I didn't anticipate becoming so attached to Baldwin as a character- I just enjoyed the gimmick at first. But the old man has charm!
I honestly think my username speaks for itself.

It's funny though that I didn't anticipate becoming so attached to Baldwin as a character- I just enjoyed the gimmick at first. But the old man has charm!
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
One day I decided that I wanted to have a username that looked like keyspam. Ended up spelling the word scourge incorrectly and here we are.
One day I decided that I wanted to have a username that looked like keyspam. Ended up spelling the word scourge incorrectly and here we are.
forum signature under construction WOOOHOOO!
i just like the style
i just like the style
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9