Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your fun usernames
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'm punk and I like hyenas. that's about the full story.
I'm punk and I like hyenas. that's about the full story.
I've had three usernames in total, and they surely are unique. So I'll tell them all.

Beetlefix is a pet product specifically for beetles. Beetlefix 1 contains leaf litter, while 2 contains wood chips. In the time - 2018 -, I still had that beetle-keeping spark in me. And it has continued to this day.

ZipperLocks is a part of a song's lyrics; Death Grips - Spikes. At the time, I was discovering new artists to spice up my music taste. I am glad that I did so. Nowadays, I own two albums by them - The Money Store and Powers that B.

Breakcore is a music genre. It's compromised of fast amen breaks and sampling. I am aiming to produce music like that...
I've had three usernames in total, and they surely are unique. So I'll tell them all.

Beetlefix is a pet product specifically for beetles. Beetlefix 1 contains leaf litter, while 2 contains wood chips. In the time - 2018 -, I still had that beetle-keeping spark in me. And it has continued to this day.

ZipperLocks is a part of a song's lyrics; Death Grips - Spikes. At the time, I was discovering new artists to spice up my music taste. I am glad that I did so. Nowadays, I own two albums by them - The Money Store and Powers that B.

Breakcore is a music genre. It's compromised of fast amen breaks and sampling. I am aiming to produce music like that...
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
I like just watching stuff and I identify as female. Idk
I like just watching stuff and I identify as female. Idk
:3
i’m surprised this wasn’t taken
i’m surprised this wasn’t taken

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
Like swimmy
Like swimmy
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
Somehow it wasn't taken.
Somehow it wasn't taken.
I tried to name myself after my dog - RavenWings - but it was taken. So was RavenWing. My computer's grammar bot recommended the word "Ravening". Now here we are.
I tried to name myself after my dog - RavenWings - but it was taken. So was RavenWing. My computer's grammar bot recommended the word "Ravening". Now here we are.
LEpJMnn.png
tNgQJvM.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
qhK4FYS.png
FObX7rS.png
a9fdc589-0a5f-4ecd-a622-a1b0064fbb42.png
mine is vaguely inspired by my favorite blorbo from a book. my icon plays off of it bc its literally just the fandragon for him HSJAJHSD
mine is vaguely inspired by my favorite blorbo from a book. my icon plays off of it bc its literally just the fandragon for him HSJAJHSD
Josie | 16 | She/They
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo1_500.gif
[img]https://assets.rockpapershotgun.com/images/2019/11/Oggdo-Bogdo-head-tilt-1212x682.jpg[/img] Mean space frog funny
Oggdo-Bogdo-head-tilt-1212x682.jpg
Mean space frog funny

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
I think mine explains itself.
I think mine explains itself.
6klg2iF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9