Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your fun usernames
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
My username isn't very funny, but I made my account a little after Dysuvas first came out on the Roblox game Dragon Adventures. I loved their design to bits so I made it my username. I rarely play DA anymore, but the username sticks with me as a shoutout to all 18 of the starving bats in my lair!
My username isn't very funny, but I made my account a little after Dysuvas first came out on the Roblox game Dragon Adventures. I loved their design to bits so I made it my username. I rarely play DA anymore, but the username sticks with me as a shoutout to all 18 of the starving bats in my lair!
it rolls off the tongue and i have a weird fascination with birds. dunno where bagel came from??
it rolls off the tongue and i have a weird fascination with birds. dunno where bagel came from??
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Yeah ok this one was a joke originally too but I ended up keeping it

For better or worse lmao
Yeah ok this one was a joke originally too but I ended up keeping it

For better or worse lmao
BVY1Ftg.png
MotherOfDragons (taken) -> MotherOfBeardedDragons (too long) -> MotherOfBeardies

(I don't even have Beardies I just like them and the name)
MotherOfDragons (taken) -> MotherOfBeardedDragons (too long) -> MotherOfBeardies

(I don't even have Beardies I just like them and the name)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Three letter name? Yes. Latin word meaning “right” and “law”? Yes! Name of one of the godlike figures in your lore? Yes! Having all three of these things at once? Me, *changes username immediately*

Seriously though, I just changed mine and I think it’s pretty cool. My old username was pretty easy to misspell, and I don’t think that will be much of a problem with Ius.
I also like having a UN that fits with my clan lore, and it’s also pretty aesthetically pleasing to have a properly spelled 3L name with no numbers in it.

Three letter name? Yes. Latin word meaning “right” and “law”? Yes! Name of one of the godlike figures in your lore? Yes! Having all three of these things at once? Me, *changes username immediately*

Seriously though, I just changed mine and I think it’s pretty cool. My old username was pretty easy to misspell, and I don’t think that will be much of a problem with Ius.
I also like having a UN that fits with my clan lore, and it’s also pretty aesthetically pleasing to have a properly spelled 3L name with no numbers in it.

52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
i used to be a plague lair and i got too attached to it
i used to be a plague lair and i got too attached to it
decays-snek-1.png~ tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifRodiontumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_luws6dnlGq1r27f5r.gif
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifshe/he
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_inline_mgw7wmn5up1qbs47q.giftumblr_m9h2rlBQop1rvjizy.gif
jHIZkM0.gif
decays_juistheid.gif jHIZkM0.gif
Dabble because I dabble in collecting old dragons /shrug not sure if it's funny though
Dabble because I dabble in collecting old dragons /shrug not sure if it's funny though
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I like bees. I like crime.

(I do not do crime)
I like bees. I like crime.

(I do not do crime)
All pings are welcome. I like messages and all social interaction!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifWishlisttumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifAvatar Dragontumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I hoard Crunchy Moth Legs (Its weird, I know). Current Leg total: 1796
owo'
owo'
Tried to connect it to some old cult lore I gave up on.
Tried to connect it to some old cult lore I gave up on.
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9