Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN] Suspended Disbelief 2 - Discussion
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 104 105
@Firo I mainly put Beheaded down as neutral because at that point in the game, I was thinking that he was new to forum mafia and was just thinking that this game would be similar to ToS. My opinion changed when Ambrose stated that he actually has played games on the FR forums.
@Firo I mainly put Beheaded down as neutral because at that point in the game, I was thinking that he was new to forum mafia and was just thinking that this game would be similar to ToS. My opinion changed when Ambrose stated that he actually has played games on the FR forums.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
[quote name="pasture" date="2022-04-14 13:01:11" ] @/Varikset Though... while I have your attention. Can I ask what you think of the other votes on Mira? I understand how you find mine to be scummy, but do you think the same of Vrykolakas and Solstices? The first day I saw that you did little small reads the other day about that. I was wondering your thoughts. [/quote] considering they came after you, they're more scummy than you are, to be honest while there is a non-zero chance that you are mafia, Solstices' unexplained last minute vote change practically screams panicked scum I'm still waiting for an answer to what the thought process behind that was as for Vrykolakas, the vote there was explained a bit less than half an hour prior to the lynch... so, hm since she's made me squint more than once during this game, I plan on making an actual read sometime in the near future, though I thought that [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3124633/68#message]long post[/url] she made was pretty nice still, it's not exactly impossible that she's scum and coordinated the tie with Solstices, the timeframe considered
pasture wrote on 2022-04-14 13:01:11:
@/Varikset
Though... while I have your attention. Can I ask what you think of the other votes on Mira? I understand how you find mine to be scummy, but do you think the same of Vrykolakas and Solstices?

The first day I saw that you did little small reads the other day about that. I was wondering your thoughts.
considering they came after you, they're more scummy than you are, to be honest

while there is a non-zero chance that you are mafia, Solstices' unexplained last minute vote change practically screams panicked scum
I'm still waiting for an answer to what the thought process behind that was

as for Vrykolakas, the vote there was explained a bit less than half an hour prior to the lynch... so, hm
since she's made me squint more than once during this game, I plan on making an actual read sometime in the near future, though I thought that long post she made was pretty nice
still, it's not exactly impossible that she's scum and coordinated the tie with Solstices, the timeframe considered
@pasture sigh
I just got up and the first thing I do is forget to ping
@pasture sigh
I just got up and the first thing I do is forget to ping
I'll be voting for Solstices first thing tomorrow, and that probably won't change unless there is some sort of miracle that proves them innocent. I think I've explained well enough why I find them sus, but if anyone wants to ask me about it ask away. I just want to put it out there so no one gets upset that I'm voting right out of the gate.
I'll be voting for Solstices first thing tomorrow, and that probably won't change unless there is some sort of miracle that proves them innocent. I think I've explained well enough why I find them sus, but if anyone wants to ask me about it ask away. I just want to put it out there so no one gets upset that I'm voting right out of the gate.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@Varikset Once again, fair enough! :0 I'll be looking towards your thoughts on Vrykolakas In the mean time. I'm just gonna say that upon looking through people's reactions towards Mira and seeing what Vrykolaks had to say on the matter. I dunno what to make of my observation yet, but I find it pretty weird that they seem... pretty constantly aware of the state of the vote at all times. That, and how many votes it took to get Argathakul. It also struck me as odd that they asked me why I put my vote on Mira before then explaining their thought process and then putting a vote on Mira. [quote name="Vrykolakas" date="2022-04-14 01:33:33" ] -snip- By this point I'll throw my vote onto mira, even if arga outnumbers it. [/quote] I dunno. It was awfully foreshadow-y. But this could be me being paranoid, as I am. :,3c Provided I'm still alive tomorrow, I will definitely dig more into people.
@Varikset

Once again, fair enough! :0 I'll be looking towards your thoughts on Vrykolakas

In the mean time. I'm just gonna say that upon looking through people's reactions towards Mira and seeing what Vrykolaks had to say on the matter.

I dunno what to make of my observation yet, but I find it pretty weird that they seem... pretty constantly aware of the state of the vote at all times.

That, and how many votes it took to get Argathakul. It also struck me as odd that they asked me why I put my vote on Mira before then explaining their thought process and then putting a vote on Mira.
Vrykolakas wrote on 2022-04-14 01:33:33:
-snip-
By this point I'll throw my vote onto mira, even if arga outnumbers it.

I dunno. It was awfully foreshadow-y. But this could be me being paranoid, as I am. :,3c

Provided I'm still alive tomorrow, I will definitely dig more into people.
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
as a side note, my observation is toward no one in particular, so feel free to ping me if you have more thoughts on it. I'm really open to discuss.
as a side note, my observation is toward no one in particular, so feel free to ping me if you have more thoughts on it. I'm really open to discuss.
cg9IgXW.png ......
being aware of the state of the vote is more protown behaviour than not, because people who don't give a **** about the voting thread are far more likely to have a nk in their pocket and therefore don't actually care who town might be (mis)lunching ;)
being aware of the state of the vote is more protown behaviour than not, because people who don't give a **** about the voting thread are far more likely to have a nk in their pocket and therefore don't actually care who town might be (mis)lunching ;)
unless they're close to lunching mafia, of course, but I'm not entirely convinced that we were
unless they're close to lunching mafia, of course, but I'm not entirely convinced that we were
Hmm... :thinking:

I guess I was more or less thinking what could justify that frantic swap from Solstices...

That, and Crows' got me thinking.
Hmm... :thinking:

I guess I was more or less thinking what could justify that frantic swap from Solstices...

That, and Crows' got me thinking.
cg9IgXW.png ......
I'm perfectly happy with a Sol lynch tomorrow, for the record. if we get a red flip, I think an Argath lynch will naturally follow

that is, unless someone manages to get any decent information from amulet usage, but as I've already elaborated, that's unlikely enough that I'm probably more likely to win more than 2 matches consecutively in FFXIV's new pvp mode =_=

(yes, I am a little tilted. yes, that's why I've been quiet)
I'm perfectly happy with a Sol lynch tomorrow, for the record. if we get a red flip, I think an Argath lynch will naturally follow

that is, unless someone manages to get any decent information from amulet usage, but as I've already elaborated, that's unlikely enough that I'm probably more likely to win more than 2 matches consecutively in FFXIV's new pvp mode =_=

(yes, I am a little tilted. yes, that's why I've been quiet)
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 104 105