Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN] Suspended Disbelief 2 - Discussion
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 104 105
@Ambrose I hope you are feeling better and yes, you are correct that I am looking for connections.
@Ambrose I hope you are feeling better and yes, you are correct that I am looking for connections.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
I got a contested amulet. Cerulean.

@Solstices

Poking you again. Um, what was with that vote yesterday?
I got a contested amulet. Cerulean.

@Solstices

Poking you again. Um, what was with that vote yesterday?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Starstream" date="2022-04-15 05:38:35" ] I don’t even know how to respond right now other than I’m upset at Firo being the NK because it would give away what color amulet I got. I was not contested and don’t want to say the color yet until those that I am highly suspicious of say what amulet they got. [/quote] Wait wait wait..... how does Firo being the night kill tell us at all what amulet you got? Amulets are distributed before the night phase.
Starstream wrote on 2022-04-15 05:38:35:
I don’t even know how to respond right now other than I’m upset at Firo being the NK because it would give away what color amulet I got. I was not contested and don’t want to say the color yet until those that I am highly suspicious of say what amulet they got.
Wait wait wait..... how does Firo being the night kill tell us at all what amulet you got? Amulets are distributed before the night phase.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
I'm also going to rework my whole sus list. My dream of analyzing every one of Firo's posts just got, sadly, easier. It might not be as helpful as we like but I'll do it. And since I think we're all, or at least I am, pretty sure about a sol lynch today, I'm gonna focus investigation elsewhere. I'll see if I can sniff out anyone else, and if sol flips red I'm pretty sure tomorrow is an Arg lynch
I'm also going to rework my whole sus list. My dream of analyzing every one of Firo's posts just got, sadly, easier. It might not be as helpful as we like but I'll do it. And since I think we're all, or at least I am, pretty sure about a sol lynch today, I'm gonna focus investigation elsewhere. I'll see if I can sniff out anyone else, and if sol flips red I'm pretty sure tomorrow is an Arg lynch

Clayton Academy
@ChaoticPotatoe I’m looking for counterclaims and connections between amulets used like Ambrose explained.
@ChaoticPotatoe I’m looking for counterclaims and connections between amulets used like Ambrose explained.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
I'm subbed so I see your message, but Potato isn't spelled with an e at the end

But also: I got that. How in the world does Firo's death tell us anything about your amulet? I wasn't mentioning anything about you looking for claims and counterclaim, I was confused as to how your amulet was at all confirmed. It doesn't make sense. If Firo dies that just removes someone who could have told us something about her amulet claim, it doesn't tell us about anyone else's.
I'm subbed so I see your message, but Potato isn't spelled with an e at the end

But also: I got that. How in the world does Firo's death tell us anything about your amulet? I wasn't mentioning anything about you looking for claims and counterclaim, I was confused as to how your amulet was at all confirmed. It doesn't make sense. If Firo dies that just removes someone who could have told us something about her amulet claim, it doesn't tell us about anyone else's.

Clayton Academy
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2022-04-15 08:32:43" ] [quote name="Starstream" date="2022-04-15 05:38:35" ] I don’t even know how to respond right now other than I’m upset at Firo being the NK because it would give away what color amulet I got. I was not contested and don’t want to say the color yet until those that I am highly suspicious of say what amulet they got. [/quote] Wait wait wait..... how does Firo being the night kill tell us at all what amulet you got? Amulets are distributed before the night phase. [/quote] Oh, hold on. Hold on. Nevermind, I reread that. It's because you use punctuation weird (sorry, not trying to be mean at all) I get it now. You are sure how to respond, other than by saying you're upset about Firo being the night kill, because that would give away your amulet. Two separate ideas, I got it. Sorry.
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2022-04-15 08:32:43:
Starstream wrote on 2022-04-15 05:38:35:
I don’t even know how to respond right now other than I’m upset at Firo being the NK because it would give away what color amulet I got. I was not contested and don’t want to say the color yet until those that I am highly suspicious of say what amulet they got.
Wait wait wait..... how does Firo being the night kill tell us at all what amulet you got? Amulets are distributed before the night phase.
Oh, hold on. Hold on. Nevermind, I reread that. It's because you use punctuation weird (sorry, not trying to be mean at all)

I get it now. You are sure how to respond, other than by saying you're upset about Firo being the night kill, because that would give away your amulet. Two separate ideas, I got it. Sorry.

Clayton Academy
I fully am well aware of that, but if scum claims that they used my amulet, it will make it obvious if someone is lying since mine was uncontested. It is not a guarantee but it is a potential to catch someone lying. We already know that someone lied about their amulet claim on N1.
I fully am well aware of that, but if scum claims that they used my amulet, it will make it obvious if someone is lying since mine was uncontested. It is not a guarantee but it is a potential to catch someone lying. We already know that someone lied about their amulet claim on N1.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
[quote name="Starstream" date="2022-04-15 09:07:59" ] I fully am well aware of that, but if scum claims that they used my amulet, it will make it obvious if someone is lying since mine was uncontested. It is not a guarantee but it is a potential to catch someone lying. We already know that someone lied about their amulet claim on N1. [/quote] And Im fully aware of that. I was confused because I didn't realize that your amulet and being upset at Firo's death were two separate things. Also 100% someone's gonna lie again.
Starstream wrote on 2022-04-15 09:07:59:
And Im fully aware of that. I was confused because I didn't realize that your amulet and being upset at Firo's death were two separate things. Also 100% someone's gonna lie again.

Clayton Academy
@ChaoticPotato I don't wan to have to spell this out, but it would be possible for someone to also have an interest in claims based on outcomes they may or may not have expected re: the amulet they used
@ChaoticPotato I don't wan to have to spell this out, but it would be possible for someone to also have an interest in claims based on outcomes they may or may not have expected re: the amulet they used
jvTgQEX.png
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 104 105