Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Aima's Art Shop (hiatus)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25
Thank you, she looks beautiful!

The only thing I really have to say in terms of critique is that her eyes are supposed to be green and that is a bit important to her character, but I understand you also work with limited colors and that's fine by me.
Thank you, she looks beautiful!

The only thing I really have to say in terms of critique is that her eyes are supposed to be green and that is a bit important to her character, but I understand you also work with limited colors and that's fine by me.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
@stromytehcat11
Im so sorry, i could try to give them a green wash if you want!
@stromytehcat11
Im so sorry, i could try to give them a green wash if you want!

kj3UjDv.jpg
Bump[emoji=snowflake size=1]
Bump

kj3UjDv.jpg
buump
buump

kj3UjDv.jpg
Hello! May I order a sketch page for Aquamarine or Cornis? (Both are WoF dragons, Aquamarine is a SeaWing while Cornis is a HiveWing. Aquamarine is preferred, but Cornis is fine as well!)

They all have more-or-less complete TH profiles, but I'll put a quick blurb here:
Aquamarine: An animus SeaWing who runs a school for dragons with unusual powers.
Cornis: A kind HiveWing who loves acrobatics and chatting with others.

I'll pay in Treasure!
Hello! May I order a sketch page for Aquamarine or Cornis? (Both are WoF dragons, Aquamarine is a SeaWing while Cornis is a HiveWing. Aquamarine is preferred, but Cornis is fine as well!)

They all have more-or-less complete TH profiles, but I'll put a quick blurb here:
Aquamarine: An animus SeaWing who runs a school for dragons with unusual powers.
Cornis: A kind HiveWing who loves acrobatics and chatting with others.

I'll pay in Treasure!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFemale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifA-R-I-L-I-A
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorelocke

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFRT+15
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifON HIATUS
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredits
frrainbowlogo.png
@arilia
Sure! Ill get started right after you send at least half of the payment.
Aquamarine is fine by me. On an unrelated note, this is very much a flashback to my wof dragon era lol. My sona is still a wof derg
@arilia
Sure! Ill get started right after you send at least half of the payment.
Aquamarine is fine by me. On an unrelated note, this is very much a flashback to my wof dragon era lol. My sona is still a wof derg

kj3UjDv.jpg
The half-payment has been sent! (I was asleep XD)
The half-payment has been sent! (I was asleep XD)

frrainbowlogo.png
@arilia [url=https://ibb.co/sW3j0dF][img]https://i.ibb.co/KKy6Mp9/20220421-201041.jpg[/img][/url] Here is your piece! i had a really fun time drawing seawings again, especially her tail. Could you send the rest of the payment? Any comments or criticism are welcome btw.
@arilia
20220421-201041.jpg
Here is your piece! i had a really fun time drawing seawings again, especially her tail. Could you send the rest of the payment? Any comments or criticism are welcome btw.

kj3UjDv.jpg
Thank you! Wow, she looks awesome!
Also I really admire your attempt at doing the glowscale patterns-I know Aquamarine's one is weird but you managed it really well!
Payment has been sent, thank you so much!

(I'll link the credit to your artfight for now, tell me if you'd like me to link to any other accounts instead!)
Thank you! Wow, she looks awesome!
Also I really admire your attempt at doing the glowscale patterns-I know Aquamarine's one is weird but you managed it really well!
Payment has been sent, thank you so much!

(I'll link the credit to your artfight for now, tell me if you'd like me to link to any other accounts instead!)

frrainbowlogo.png
Ooh, could you give me a ping when you reopen?
Ooh, could you give me a ping when you reopen?
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25