Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Slumber of the Forge Sovereign (D&D) OOC
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Update: I said I was gonna droodle, but still art block. Someday! Soon! This weekend, prehaps?
Update: I said I was gonna droodle, but still art block. Someday! Soon! This weekend, prehaps?
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngrainbow-bisexual-bands-love-is-love.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
fair enough! doodles are Fun
fair enough! doodles are Fun
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
plz your pc has me wanting to draw bug dragonborn SO BADDDD honestly started sketching concepts myself too
plz your pc has me wanting to draw bug dragonborn SO BADDDD honestly started sketching concepts myself too
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
Wait could I see one of your sketches @Basilbub I honestly feel like this could motivate me to finally act
Wait could I see one of your sketches @Basilbub I honestly feel like this could motivate me to finally act
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngrainbow-bisexual-bands-love-is-love.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
-chanting begins- Bug sketch, bug sketch, bug sketch
-chanting begins- Bug sketch, bug sketch, bug sketch
We are the universe observing itself.
maybe when the discord is up? sorry posting images on the forums is such a pain for me and im kinda sick rn
maybe when the discord is up? sorry posting images on the forums is such a pain for me and im kinda sick rn
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
-sends heals and chants for discord instead-
-sends heals and chants for discord instead-
Am I gonna draw my boys important(?) people or angst? The world may never know.
Am I gonna draw my boys important(?) people or angst? The world may never know.
oulcMpY.gif
I'm putting five silver pieces on angst.
I'm putting five silver pieces on angst.
@Basilbub

No worries! I get it, it is super annoying posting pics on these forums. Whenever you have time and energy! Take care of yourself and I hope you get well soon!
@Basilbub

No worries! I get it, it is super annoying posting pics on these forums. Whenever you have time and energy! Take care of yourself and I hope you get well soon!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36