Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | A Terminal Called End Accent [closed]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26
[center][skin=44160] [b][size=7]"Accent: A Terminal Called End" 3rd Reprint has been submitted for printing![/size][/b][/center] [center][b]Pre-Order Slots Left for 3rd Reprint: 0 slots[/b][/center] [size=5][b][u]Make sure to get payments in if you haven't already![/u][/b][/size] [u][b]Please note:[/b][/u] Re-printing process takes about 5-10 days. [u][b]Also note:[/u][/b] Users on the Pre-Order List and Ping List will be pinged for when [b]when accents have finished printing (are getting delivered)[/b]. [u][b]Last but not least!:[/b][/u] Depending on interest check, may open a 4th reprint run...? We will see. [center][i]Thank you for ordering![/i][/center] [size=2]Wow!!! The third reprint already sold-out, I'm surprised! Thank you!!! :D[/size] ____________________________________________________________________ [center][quote="3rd Pre-Order List"][size=2] @dragonBMA @EvilCopepod @hyrulle @Ferroc @Houndstooth @Asherii @SteamPoweredAce @AlumTheDragon @TheSoapyDolphin @ImpossibleJedi4 [/size][/quote] [quote="Ping List"][size=2]@Vinyl @InkBunnyGold @StarSpeckledInk @interestingword @AlumTheDragon @pokelover150 @dragonBMA @EvilCopepod @ImpossibleJedi4 [/size][/quote][/center] [center][size=2]I have pinged everyone on the Pre-Order List and Ping List for this Accent. Please let me know if you would like to be removed from the Pre-Order List or Ping List![/size][/center]

"Accent: A Terminal Called End" 3rd Reprint has been submitted for printing!
Pre-Order Slots Left for 3rd Reprint: 0 slots

Make sure to get payments in if you haven't already!

Please note: Re-printing process takes about 5-10 days.

Also note: Users on the Pre-Order List and Ping List will be pinged for when when accents have finished printing (are getting delivered).

Last but not least!: Depending on interest check, may open a 4th reprint run...? We will see.
Thank you for ordering!

Wow!!! The third reprint already sold-out, I'm surprised! Thank you!!! :D

Could I be put on the ping list?
- Fermi paradox
@stinkyloser Added to the general ping list!
@stinkyloser Added to the general ping list!
want to turn your dragon into a worm? CLICK --> HEREaa944f9a7f2920f98676e5f5df9155ae52e51893.png
@Aeothyr Hello! May I preorder? Just lemme know where I should send payment to :D
@Aeothyr Hello! May I preorder? Just lemme know where I should send payment to :D
@starsandsunshine Oh!! Pre-orders are closed for the current reprint, but if you'd like, I can add you for the ping-list for when the 4th round starts!
@starsandsunshine Oh!! Pre-orders are closed for the current reprint, but if you'd like, I can add you for the ping-list for when the 4th round starts!
want to turn your dragon into a worm? CLICK --> HEREaa944f9a7f2920f98676e5f5df9155ae52e51893.png
@Aeothyr Yes please! Thank you so much :)
@Aeothyr Yes please! Thank you so much :)
@starsandsunshine Added you to the ping list!
@starsandsunshine Added you to the ping list!
Hi! Could I also be added to the pinglist? c:
Hi! Could I also be added to the pinglist? c:
@LuckyLuciano Added to the pinglist! :)
@LuckyLuciano Added to the pinglist! :)
@Aeothyr

This is so cool! Can I be added to the pinglist plz?
@Aeothyr

This is so cool! Can I be added to the pinglist plz?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26