Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | A Terminal Called End Accent [closed]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26
Could I be added onto the pinglist for the next reprint please?
Could I be added onto the pinglist for the next reprint please?
@jessiedragonda Will do!
@jessiedragonda Will do!
want to turn your dragon into a worm? CLICK --> HEREaa944f9a7f2920f98676e5f5df9155ae52e51893.png
Pinglist please!
Pinglist please!
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
@icystorm2 Added!
@icystorm2 Added!
want to turn your dragon into a worm? CLICK --> HEREaa944f9a7f2920f98676e5f5df9155ae52e51893.png
[center][b][size=7]Update for Ping List Members![/size][/b][/center] [center][b](Regarding 4th Re-Print Run for Accent: A Terminal Called End!)[/b][/center] [center][skin=44160][/center] [u][b]Please note:[/b][/u] I am planning to start the 4th reprint run pre-order process once I get the 3rd reprints of the skin printed and delivered to everyone! This is because I'm going through some busy life-stuff right now, so it's a bit hectic to be handling too many orders at once for me right now! (Accents take approximately 5-10 days to print; I will ping everyone on the general ping-list once the 3rd reprints have printed, as well as make a separate post stating when the pre-orders for the 4th reprint are up! Don't worry, you will be pinged!) [center][i]Thank you for understanding, and showing an interest in ordering![/i][/center] [size=2]If you have any questions or want to clarify anything, please feel free to contact me via this thread or by DM! Thank you again! I just wanted to make an update post so people are aware of how the queue is planned out! Currently at this time I don't have plans to make a 5th reprint run, mostly because I will be very busy in the coming months with real life, so I cannot guarantee I can handle keeping track of orders![/size] ____________________________________________________________________ [center] [quote="Ping List"][size=2]@Vinyl @InkBunnyGold @StarSpeckledInk @interestingword @AlumTheDragon @pokelover150 @dragonBMA @EvilCopepod @ImpossibleJedi4 @stinkyloser @starsandsunshine @LuckyLuciano @QueenClam @Russia @Ariamaki @Zerobotic @FuzzyMelon @jessiedragonda @icystorm2 [/size][/quote][/center] [center][size=2]I have pinged everyone on the Ping List for this Accent. Please let me know if you would like to be removed from the Ping List![/size][/center]
Update for Ping List Members!
(Regarding 4th Re-Print Run for Accent: A Terminal Called End!)

Please note: I am planning to start the 4th reprint run pre-order process once I get the 3rd reprints of the skin printed and delivered to everyone!

This is because I'm going through some busy life-stuff right now, so it's a bit hectic to be handling too many orders at once for me right now!

(Accents take approximately 5-10 days to print; I will ping everyone on the general ping-list once the 3rd reprints have printed, as well as make a separate post stating when the pre-orders for the 4th reprint are up! Don't worry, you will be pinged!)
Thank you for understanding, and showing an interest in ordering!

If you have any questions or want to clarify anything, please feel free to contact me via this thread or by DM! Thank you again! I just wanted to make an update post so people are aware of how the queue is planned out!

Currently at this time I don't have plans to make a 5th reprint run, mostly because I will be very busy in the coming months with real life, so I cannot guarantee I can handle keeping track of orders!

Thanks again for reprinting this accent! I can’t wait to finish my SubMas project! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76965496][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/769655/76965496_350.png[/img][/url][outfit=1908962] Fingers crossed I can get Spade soon!
Thanks again for reprinting this accent! I can’t wait to finish my SubMas project!
76965496_350.png
A Terminal Called End

Fingers crossed I can get Spade soon!
Nettle_Pixel.pngNettle_in_a_Haystack_ArtShop_Mini.jpgimage0.gif
@dragonBMA Good luck with the gene! That one's hard to come across :'D!!!! They look awesome! :D
@dragonBMA Good luck with the gene! That one's hard to come across :'D!!!! They look awesome! :D
[center][skin=44160] [b][size=7]"Accent: A Terminal Called End" 4th Reprint is Taking Pre-Orders & Payments Now![/size][/b][/center] [size=5][b][u]Reply if you would like to be added! Accepting payments now![/u][/b][/size] [u][b]Please note:[/b][/u] Re-printing process takes about 5-10 days. [u][b]Also note:[/u][/b] Users on the Pre-Order Lists and Ping List will be pinged for when [b]the accent has been submitted for approval/reprinting[/b] and for [b]when accents have finished printing (are getting delivered)[/b]. [u][b]Last but not least!:[/b][/u] Any extra skins left over from this reprint will be sold on the Auction House at 650g-700g. [center][i]Thank you for ordering! Not currently planning for a 5th run, might take a small break after this (4th) run.[/i][/center] [center] ___________________________________________________________________ [quote="Ping List"][size=2]@Vinyl @InkBunnyGold @StarSpeckledInk @interestingword @AlumTheDragon @pokelover150 @dragonBMA @EvilCopepod @ImpossibleJedi4 @stinkyloser @starsandsunshine @LuckyLuciano @QueenClam @Russia @Ariamaki @Zerobotic @FuzzyMelon @jessiedragonda @icystorm2 [/size][/quote][/center] [center][size=2]I have pinged everyone on the General Ping List for this Accent. Please let me know if you would like to be removed from the Pre-Order List or Ping List![/size][/center]

"Accent: A Terminal Called End" 4th Reprint is Taking Pre-Orders & Payments Now!

Reply if you would like to be added! Accepting payments now!

Please note: Re-printing process takes about 5-10 days.

Also note: Users on the Pre-Order Lists and Ping List will be pinged for when the accent has been submitted for approval/reprinting and for when accents have finished printing (are getting delivered).

Last but not least!: Any extra skins left over from this reprint will be sold on the Auction House at 650g-700g.
Thank you for ordering! Not currently planning for a 5th run, might take a small break after this (4th) run.
I have pinged everyone on the General Ping List for this Accent. Please let me know if you would like to be removed from the Pre-Order List or Ping List!
[center][skin=44160] [b][size=7]"Accent: A Terminal Called End" 3rd Reprints has been delivered![/size][/b][/center] [center][i]Thank you for ordering! The accent has been sent via PM. (This seems to work better than sending through Cross Roads.)[/i][/center] ____________________________________________________________________ [center][quote="3rd Pre-Order List"][size=2] @dragonBMA @EvilCopepod @hyrulle @Ferroc @Houndstooth @Asherii @SteamPoweredAce @AlumTheDragon @TheSoapyDolphin @ImpossibleJedi4[/size][/quote] [quote="Ping List"][size=2]@Vinyl @InkBunnyGold @StarSpeckledInk @interestingword @AlumTheDragon @pokelover150 @dragonBMA @EvilCopepod @ImpossibleJedi4 @stinkyloser @starsandsunshine @LuckyLuciano @QueenClam @Russia @Ariamaki @Zerobotic @FuzzyMelon @jessiedragonda @icystorm2 [/size][/quote][/center] [center][size=2]I have pinged everyone on the Pre-Order List and Ping List for this Accent. Please let me know if you would like to be removed from the Pre-Order List or Ping List![/size][/center]

"Accent: A Terminal Called End" 3rd Reprints has been delivered!

Thank you for ordering! The accent has been sent via PM. (This seems to work better than sending through Cross Roads.)

Could I be added to the pre-order list please?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26